Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Kinda Maldonado, cat

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Sarah C.

Sarah C.

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors (A)
  • 448 posts
Kinda came to IMOM needing surgery immediately as she has Pyometra. IMOM pledged $400 and the vet agreed to go ahead with treatment.  

Thanks so much to all who make one time or monthly donations to our General Fund as these donations help IMOM to work quickly in emergencies to help save the life of a family's beloved pet.  

From Arturo:
WE GOT KINDA WHEN SHE WAS A BABY, WE LOVE HER SO MUCH. ! WE CAN&# 39;T IMAGINE ANYTHING HAPPENING TO HER. SHE IS PART OF OUR FAMILY AND WE WANT HER BETTER. PLEASE ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. wE WERE UNAWARE OF THE DANGERS FOR NOT SPAYING AND WILL MAKE SURE WE INFORM FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THE DANGERS WHO DON'T HAVE THERE PETS FIXED. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

Sarah/IMOM Board of Directors

MikesMom

MikesMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,607 posts
Thank you IMOM Angels for helping Kinda get the surgery she needs. Please keep us posted on how she is doing.

Edited by MikesMom, 30 January 2008 - 01:58 PM.

Within the heart of every stray
Lies the singular desire to be loved.

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,892 posts
Arturo:  If you save just one animal from facing pyometra, by making good on your pledge to tell others about the risks posed by not spaying (the males can also be spared some pretty deadly diseases too by being neutered) you will have carried forward some of the reasons IMOM is here.

I wish all vets were strong about ALL the reasons for spaying & neutering.  

I am praying for Kinda, and hope the help has arrived in time for her.

Paula(2)
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

kinda's dad

kinda's dad
  • Members
  • 3 posts
I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL YOU WONDERFUL ANGELS, KINDA HAD HER SURGERY AND IS HOME RECOVERING.   IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU WE WOULD HAVE LOST HER.   WE NEED MORE LOVING CARING PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF YOU.   MY HEART IS SO FILLED WITH JOY.  KINDA IS BEING VERY PAMPERED, AND LOVED.   SHE IS GETTING LOTS OF KISSES.
SHE IS ALSO SENDING LOTS OF PURRS YOUR WAY catwatching.gif .  I WILL UPDATE HER CONDITION IN A DAY OR TWO.   THANK YOU ALL AGAIN YOU ARE SAINTS.

ARTURO

Debs

Debs

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,831 posts
I am so glad that Kinda is home and recovering, we always love to hear that. Loads of purrs and kitty scritches back to her and hugs to you.
Deb, Spike(RB 3/13/07), Riley (RB 8/12/13), Tigger, Jake, Tyson and Jax

Posted ImagePosted Image

We don't get over losing the dogs who have been a part of our lives. We just get used to living without them. --Jim Willis

LaylaAnn05

LaylaAnn05

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
I hate to sound negative, but please use this as a learning experience. Whether it be male or female, cat or dog, please PLEASE spay/neuter. Inform your friends, regardless whether the animal stays indoors or not. Pyometra is a nasty, completely avoidable illness that can cause death if not treated immediately.

I'm glad Kinda is feeling better and was able to be saved. Thank you IMOM Angels for helping this sweet cat get to feeling better.

"What the heart has once cherished, it can never let go."

For my angels Layla Ann and Nefertiti

kinda's dad

kinda's dad
  • Members
  • 3 posts
HI EVERYONE, I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE YOU ON KINDA.   SHE IS BACK TO NORMAL, DOING GREAT, BEING THE KITTY SHE HAD ALWAYS BEEN BEFORE GETTING SICK.. WE WANTED TO THANK YOU AGAIN FROM OUR HEARTS FOR THE LOVE AND CARING WE RECEIVED FROM YOU ALL.   KINDA SENDS LOTS OF PURRRRRRSS TO YOU.  AGAIN THANK YOU ANGELS.

ARTURO AND FAMILY.AND ME TOO, eight.gif KINDA

kuhio98

kuhio98

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
Wonderful!   Keep those updates coming.  
Lisa http://www.goodsearch.com/ for IMOM ~ Earn a penny for IMOM with every search!
Also check out the Shopping function from GoodSearch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users