Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Tucker and Justice Van Allen - Part 6

• Please log in to reply
1321 replies to this topic

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
Starting another chapter on our boys.

Here's the link to Part 5 - http://www.imom.org/community/index.php?showtopic=3483

Edited by Linda IMOM, 25 December 2007 - 09:55 PM.

bowsprite

bowsprite

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 541 posts
I hope that Christmas night is more peaceful for you and the boys.  Merry Christmas!  
HUGS
Kathy, Puddin and Angel Lucky
Crystal the goat too

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
I had hoped to be able to post some icecream trains...but no such luck. They both made it thru the night without seizure activity, but have had CP's today.

They have both played a bit. I saw Tuck running around with his Santa Paws gorilla and Justice was growling at Rustie becuz she was trying to take the frog away from him. I distracted Rustie so Justice could have it, becuz he doesn't play with much besides walking around with his "crybaby puppy" in his mouth and playing wih it. So when he wants a toy, and Rustie tries to take it from him while he is quietly playing by himself...well...mommy steps in to distract Rustie with another toy.

Hi Linda, thanks for the switchover. I hope u and Andee and Bella Bee had a wonderful Xmas. Balla is at a great age to watch opening presents. I bet she was cute. big hugs.

Hi Kathy, I hope u had power over Xmas!!! I'll check ur thread in a bit becuz I am anxious to see how u are doing.
Take care of urself. Hugs to u, Puddin and of course Crystal the goat!

Thanks so much angels...gotta go keep an eye on the boys.

tuckie2.gif
Posted Image

debbie and jack

debbie and jack

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,093 posts
Sending loves and prayers your way.  Love those boys so.  How are you feelinhg?  Better I hope

Love and Hugs, heart.gif
Debbie and Jack

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
Hi Cindy! I hope you and the boys were able to have a nice holiday despite the seizures. I was soooo hoping for a seizure free holiday for the boys but am happy to hear they like their Santa Paws toys. We got to see a mini schnauzer over a family members house over the holiday and my son also insisted that she was a "piggie". I wonder if it's the short tails that make him say that. LOL.  Give the boys hugs from us and I hope they are doing better tonight !
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
Oh, two little schnauzie munchkins didn't have a good night.
Tuck was pacing and scratching on my bathroom, closet or room door for a long time. I took him out numerous times and he just stood there. It's his brain.
Justie had a GM after 2AM.
Not much sleep last night.
I faxed their seizure logs and have a call into the neuro.
My guess is he will say to just hold tight, becuz with the holidays and full moon he isn't surprised they are having problems. In his practice (his other neuro was the same), he typicaly never changes seizure meds when there is a full moon, holidays or they are sick- since once those issues resolve, they often stop the seizures.
I am actually more worried abt Tucker. Something hasn't been right for days.
I'll update when Mari calls--prob this evening.

Hi Debbie, I am glad u didn't lose power over Xmas!!
I am doing OK. That darn virus really kicked my butt! My liver is recovering at least-slowly, but my labs show it's starting to do better.
I hope u and Jack are doing well.
We have snow this AM. So far the ground is covered. What weird weather--the 50's to 20's to 40's--rain/snow/sleet--all depends on the day.
Of course u have been slammed with the weather!! I hope u are done with ice storms!!
hugs to u and Jack!

Hi Michelle, LOL it must be the schnauzer tails that make him think they are "piggies". Well if he saw them eat he might think that too. LOL.
I too had hoped for a quiet holiday, but the boys' brains had other plans.
I hope they are OK going into the New Year!
I am glad Syd didn't have too hard a time with the Leukeron this time, although I hate that it's bothering her tummy. Can u give sucralfate (carafate) or something to help coat the tummy? Sometimes the boys take that, although I have to be careful to give it an hour before their meds or it can interfere with absorption.
Hugs to u both. Good luck with the Vincristine today.

Thanks so much angels!!

Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
Mari called a short time ago, and the neuro is making a change with Tucker's meds. Justice isn't having anything changed-- we will just keep an eye on his seizures.
As I said before, the neuro does not typically change meds or dosages around holidays and full moons...but he is worried abt what Tuck is doing too.

Tuckie's Keppra is being increased. He takes it 3 times/day and was getting 250mg/500mg/500mg. Now his AM dose will be 500mg too.
They have recently found it's better to have epi's on consistent doses of meds throughout the day, or their seizures can increase. But Tuck was doing so well, we didn't want to change anything. Something has obviously changed in his brain. It will take a few days to kick in, and he won't start until tmw AM.
In the meantime, the neuro said for Mari to tell me he is in town this weekend if I need to have the ER get ahold of him.

Tuck is doing some things he has done after GM's...only he has been doing it for most of 5 days (except Xmas AM). He stands in corners and doesn't seem to know how to get out, he scratches on my dresser and walls and places that don't lead outside. When u take him out he stares and doesn't do anything, he isn't following commands even though he would always before becuz a treat would follow...he is not in there.
He still races around and pounces on toys--thankfully his new big toys are soft on his head, so it is perfect that he is mostly playing with them.. LOL.

Justice has had a few CP's today, but in between is acting OK. Rustie took his "cry baby puppy" security toy, and Justice carried around his new froggie for awhile. It was so cute!!

Thanks so much angels.

I need to go check the boys.

Posted Image

debbie and jack

debbie and jack

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,093 posts
Hope this new dose works for poor Tuck.  Sure would be great to get both boys moving in the right direction again.   I hope you are moving in the right direction also.  Take very good care of yourself.  so many depend on you.  Including me and Jack, you give us so much Cindy! wub.gif

Our weather has been weird, too.  Tonight another half a foot is coming and then 5 more tomorrow night.  Geez, we still have 9 on the ground.  This is like the winters I remember as a kid.  Don't mind the snow, but please dear lord, no more ice.  Hope your weather copperates for you also.

Give the boys plenty of love and big hugs from Jack dogsled.gif
You take plenty for yourself, too.

Debbie and jack

bluedazy

bluedazy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 332 posts
Hi Cindy. I'm sorry to hear that the boys are having such a tough time (which makes it tough for you)! I hope that the change in medication does the trick and that Tucker will be back on the train soon which will cause Justice to get aboard as well! You and the boys are in our thoughts and prayers! Take care!

XOXOXO
Michelle, Daisy and Blue

Debs

Debs

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,831 posts
Hi Cindy, I hope the med change will help Tuckie, poor guy. I can just see them both running around and playing with toys. All my thoughts and prayers are with you guys, and the holidays are almost over, so soon things will be looking up.

We have nice weather here, almost no snow and today I can see some blue sky in between the clouds. I guess after Tuesday its supposed to get into the winter cold of highs in the 20's. Brrrrr, I like it the way it is now.
Deb, Spike(RB 3/13/07), Riley (RB 8/12/13), Tigger, Jake, Tyson and Jax

Posted ImagePosted Image

We don't get over losing the dogs who have been a part of our lives. We just get used to living without them. --Jim Willis

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts
Oh, Cindy, I am so sorry to hear that Justice is not his usual self -- I shall hope that the meds adjustment brings our boy back to himself very soon.

Miss Rustie, however, needs to be spoken to about taking Tuckie's puppy -- a boy needs his puppy, though I'm glad he has his froggy toy.  Tell her that even though Santa Paws has just come, he does keep a list all year of the good, and the not-so-good puppies.  Oh, and then give her lots of treats 'cause I wouldn't want her to actually be sad for even a moment smile.gif

Thinking of you all.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
pp_animal_103.gif Tuck still is having complex partial seizures. His mental status is no better, but the Keppra increase didn't start until this AM.

Justice is at ONE DAY!

=====================J 1icecream.gif  turtle.gif =====================

Tuck (or me) barely slept last night. His brain is in overdrive, but with mis-information coming out of it. I hope the Keppra kicks in by late tmw or Sunday. We both are getting stressed.

Hi Debbie, Michelle, Deb and Kay, thanks for the support!! I hope the rest of u don't have snow like Debbie and Jack!!!
If u are going away for the holiday, PLEASE be safe!!
Kay, I told Rustie what u said abt Santa's list already starting, and she should not take Justice's 'cry baby puppy' away (esp becuz it's his security). Then she got some oatmeal treats (they all did) and promptly went and took it away from him again! That girl is a stinker supreme!!!!

Off to stalk again.

Thanks so much angels!
Posted Image

MikesMom

MikesMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,612 posts
Oh Cindy...
I'm so sorry the boys (and you) are having such a hard time. How are you feeling during all of this (besides extremely tired). I wish there was something I could do for them, but all I could do is send them loads of love, belly rubs and lots of prayers.

Mike is having problems too... too much to write over again, you can check out his thread when you get a chance, but please keep him in your prayers.

Hope you all get a good nights sleep tonight.

Love, Blessings & Wet Westie Nose Kisses,
Joanna & Mike

Within the heart of every stray
Lies the singular desire to be loved.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
No change with Tuckie. I am wondering if he is bromide toxic and that's causing his mental status being off so much almost 24/7. The bad things is that the labs (Antec and IDEXX) only run levels on certain days, and with the holiday's no results would be back until probably next Thursday or Friday-even if they were drawn tmw. I also can't reduce the Potassium Bromide at this point becuz if he isn't toxic it will cause problems and the level won't be accurate. He isn't doing exactly what he has done before when he was toxic, so it may not even be that. Monday AM I am to call the neuro and we'll discuss it. Hopefully by then the Keppra increased dose will have kicked in (I hope tmw night or Sunday) and it will stop all the seizure activity and his brain will quiet.

Justice thankfully seems to be doing well today. I hope he stays on track!

Thanks so much angels!

****PLEASE everyone say some prayers for Joanna's Mike (in Happy Endings). He is medically in major trouble. He is passing large clots and may block.

MIKE

Please keep Mike and Joanna in ur thoughts and hold them in ur hearts.

There is also an emergency pupper Roxy --please keep her in ur prayers too.

Edited by k9sign, 28 December 2007 - 06:44 PM.

Posted Image

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Hi everyone, I came to do IMOM business.  I check in on the boys a lot but don't post much.  Anyway, Tucker needs an increase in his Keppra to hopefully get better control of his seizures.  The increase will cost another $39 per month.  Tucker needs sponsorship for this so we can purchase the Keppra for him.  Would you like to sponsor a darling mini-schnauzer??  

Thanks!

Juli

MikesMom

MikesMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,612 posts
Thank you so much Cindy. You are a true friend. Mike and I really appreciate your love and caring.

My prayers are deep for Tuckie... I wish I could just give him cuddles and rubs and skritches and make it all better. Doggone it.. why does everything take so long? I pray he gets back on the train soon (like now).

Love, Blessings & Nose Kisses,
Joanna & MIke

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
Tuck is the same. It's too early for the Keppra to help. God, I hope by tmw night or Sunday things have improved. I am so worried abt him.

Juli thanks for putting up Tucker's increased Keppra needs of $39/month. I know u are really busy tonight with Roxy.

Joanna, I too wish I could give Mike some hugs and snuggles and some hugs to u. I know how worried u are (so am I!) abt Mike, and yet u are supporting others tonight.
We love u!!!
Angels Mike has been accepted for fundraising--please think of him when his fundraising thread goes up.
Please take the time to read what is happening today--scary as Hell!!! Please help him get surgery before he blocks becuz of the large clots he is passing.

Roxy in the emergency forum needs a scope NOW--she is in danger of losing her life. Please help if u can. **edit--Roxy is OK, but donations are still possibly needed
to pay the bill. More from Cindy/IMOM tmw on Roxy's thread.

The wind is howling now for hours and Tuckie is worried abt it. <sigh>

Thanks so much angels!!

Edited by k9sign, 28 December 2007 - 10:54 PM.

Posted Image

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,567 posts
Hi Cindy and boys,

I'm so sorry Tucker hasn't been doing so well. I hope that the increase in Keppra will do the trick and he'll be back on the train soon. I'm glad Justice is doing OK.

hugs.gif

Tracy and Cody  heart.gif  stripekitty.gif

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
Tuck had a very bad grand mal. He seems OK right now. It's strange, he normally paces and is blind after seizures like this--and those things happened, but for a short amount of time. He is actually in bed  an hour after the seizure... and sleeping.
I had a feeling this was coming, but u still aren't totally prepared when it happens.
I was praying we wouldn't need the ER.

The Keppra should kick in tonight or tmw...I hope...

Hi Tracy,  ohhhhh, I hope so much too that the Keppra does the trick. This past week with Tuck's behavior so odd, I have had to hover over him. We have both been really stressed since his brain has been on vacation.
Thank God Justice got back on track!!
Chin rubs and KFC to Cody. Big hugs for u!

Thanks so much angels.
Posted Image

MikesMom

MikesMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,612 posts
Oh Cindy...

I'm so sorry about Justie's seizure and Tuck's confusion... those poor babies. I just pray the meds kick in today and things straighten out for everyone. You're in my prayers (of course).

Thank you for all the support you've been and continue to be for our little Mikey.

Love, Blessings & WWNK
Joanna & Mike

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 866 posts
Cindy, I am so sorry to read about Tuckie :(((
All the zoopaws will be crossed for you and the boyz....and hope that the Keppra starts doing it's job, and SOON.
Sending lots of hugs
Vicky

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
Justice is at TWO DAYS!!!

===========J icecream2.gif  turtle.gif===========

Justice is doing fine. I am sooo glad he hasn't had any seizure activity for 2 days now!!

Tuck is still "off" but, after an 11 minute GM I would be 'off' too. Plus he had lots of butt meds. I hope this eve he is doing much better. He has had a CP today too.

Thanks Joanna, I have been keeping track of how Mike's fundraising is going.
Angels, IMOM has a challenge going--PLEASE help Mike, and at least while Mike is peeing almost pure blood, and clots coming out--Joanna can hold onto the fact that surgery will be coming becuz all funds will have been raised. Please give her that peace of mind.  As of right now he needs $170 in donations--and IMOM will match it!
Joanna give Mike a big hug from me and the boys.

MIKE

Hi Vic, it's great having all the zoopaws crossed--cuz that's a lot of paws!! I hope u posted how Merlin is doing with the Keppra.
I am expecting (how is that for positive thinking) that Tuck will be better later tonight, or at least by tmw AM.
hugs to u and the kids

Thanks so much angels!!!

Edited by k9sign, 29 December 2007 - 02:56 PM.

Posted Image

MikesMom

MikesMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,612 posts
HOOORRRAYYYYY JUSTIE!!!! 2  motimonkey.gif motimonkey.gif  WBD!!! We're so proud of you sweetie.  And Tuck, we know you're having a hard time, and we feel like crying for you. My goodness.. an 11 minute GM... you ARE one tough pup to even have the energy to go to the bathroom after that. Get some rest little guy. We love you very much!

And Cindy.. we love you very much too.  How are YOU feeling now? We hope you're taking care of yourself too.  Thank you so much for spreading the word about Mike's surgery and fundraising. This just seems so strange to be on this end of it again. I'm just glad we have you and everyone here at IMOM to hold us up. Take care and God Bless.

Love, Blessings & WWNK,
Joanna & Mike

Edited by MikesMom, 29 December 2007 - 09:41 PM.

splight

splight

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 196 posts
Hi Cindy,

I hope you and the boys can have a restful evening. It's been a tough day for me, the one year anniversary of losing my LuckyDog. Seems just like yesterday and so long ago all at the same time. I know he sent me Sunny and Buddy, but no one can replace my LuckyDog. Sunny and Buddy are their own pups. And what a joy they are. I've shared pictures and memmories of LuckyDog with them today as they never got to meet him.

Anyway, wanted to let you know I'm increasing my sponsorship by another $5 to help with the increased cost of meds for the boys.

splight, Sunny and Buddy

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
Justice is doing fine.

Tucker has been pacing and very antsy again this evening. He also had a few CP's. He had a sublingual med that I hope stops all this.
I really had hopes tonight the Keppra would kick in, but I guess it will be another day.
He is having less seizure activity today though. Before today he was having many CP's through the day and night. He has only had a couple today--so I guess the Keppra is helping with the seizure activity.
I just wish mentally he was better. He goes full speed ahead but stumblebum's through things--like climbing the ramp, jumping up and even playing. He seems to not have a sense of exactly where he is and how fast he is going--which is very fast.
I am praying the three of us get sleep tonight!

Hi Joanna, Mike is SO close. I just know he will be fully funded before the New Year, so u can be camping out at the vets on Wed AM. Are u sure they are closed Monday?
I'm not feeling so great right now Joanna, but if I can get some sleep things will get better.
I know u are in the same boat but for different reasons.
You guys are in my thoughts so much, especially now.
Please angels, Mike is SO close to being able to have surgery. His gums are beginning to show how much blood he has lost, and he is peeing blood and large clots. He needs surgery. I know with the holiday there are a few extra days to fundraise since the vets office is closed--but PLEASE, give Joanna the peace of mind NOW that Mike will have surgery--plus this could turn into an emergency. Please help.
Hugs to u and Mike!

Hi Splight, I posted on LuckyDogs thread before coming here. After reading that this was LuckyDog's RB day--I went down and ate a peanut butter cookie. It's funny, we don't usually have peanut butter cookies in the house, but someone recently gave us some cookies. I told LuckyDog that I was eating the cookie to honor him, and I thanked him for helping Mike. Such a wonderful thing u and LuckyDog did for Mike.
You know, I haven't wanted to really post abt Tucker's Keppra needs increasing, and that $39 more is needed for him to be fully sponsored. I am finding it hard to ask for sponsors becuz of Mike, and also Syd isn't fully funded. So, it is incredibly sweet, and makes me want to cry that u are increasing ur sponsorship.
I know since u met them, u love the boys--but to show it  in this way, just fills my heart. Thank u so much. Dang near used ur real name!! LOL.
Hugs to Sunny and Buddy!!

Thanks so much angels.

Tuck is curled up in bed. Oh, doG please let him stay that way all night!!!

Edited by k9sign, 30 December 2007 - 12:16 AM.

Posted Image

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
Bella and I are checking in on the boys.  

I hope Tucker has a better day today - want that silly little nipper back to feeling like himself!!!

Gald Justice is doing okay.  It's been a rough week at Cindy's house.  Boys, give your mum lots of schanuzzie snuggles.

PS - Andee has had a rough tummy day, he finally ate this morning, so I hope he's feeling better, he stole a freezer french toast from Bella on Friday - I knew he was doomed.

Andee also had to say good bye to his best doggy friend (I should say ONLY doggy friend) Duncan.  Duncan was a darling rescued Keeshund, who we would frequently walk with.  Duncan didn't know this, but he helped us tremendously during those early weeks when I wasn't so sure Andee would tolerate other people and other dogs.  Duncan never persued with sniffing or anything else that Andee would see as threatening or dominant behavior, and just walked quietly with his mum - a true gentleman.  Duncan was also Lady's friend, he would romp with her, somehow he seemed to be able to read other dogs and instantly knew what to do.  He's missed terribly.  Duncan also helped his mum with the rescued cats, he befriended them all, even the feral colony here weren't worried when he was near.

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Thank you Splight for sponsoring Tucker!  Thinking of your dear LuckyDog.  

wbd3.jpg

In order for Tucker to have more WBDs he needs $34 more per month in monthly sponsorship.  Can you help Tucker wiggle his butt?

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
The boys made it through the night!

Justice is at THREE DAY'S!!!

===============J icecream3.gif  turtle.gif=================

Tuck seems much better! He isn't all manic in everything he does, and so far no seizures today. The little guy seems exhausted--and boy, I am--so he must be even more so--he hasn't even played today. But it isn't like he is sick, it's that finally he can be calm.
We'll see how the rest of the afternoon and evening goes, but I am cautiously optimistic whatever it was is over--the Keppra kicked in, and I hope he will be back on the train soon.
I call the neuro in the AM.

Hi Linda, ohhhh a freezer french toast--yup I bet u did know Andee was doomed. I am glad he is doing better, and ate this AM. Poor baby.
I am so sorry abt  Duncan. That pupper was sure something special. His mum must be heartbroken. He sounds like he was an angel on Earth.
Hugs to u and Andee.

Thanks so much angels!

Posted Image

JeanKBBMMMAA

JeanKBBMMMAA

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,584 posts
This will test our superstition about posting (our-or mine-yeah, it's mine). Little sigh of relief for Tuck! Keeping everything crossed here!

Linda-please send condolences to the family of Duncan and I am so sorry to you-what a wonderful dog he must have been.
IPB Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
QUOTE (Juli IMOM @ Dec 30 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you Splight for sponsoring Tucker!  Thinking of your dear LuckyDog.  

wbd3.jpg

In order for Tucker to have more WBDs he needs $34 more per month in monthly sponsorship.  Can you help Tucker wiggle his butt?

Thanks Juli (and thanks again splight).

Angels, I do need to order the boys meds at the end of the week. If u can't sponsor Tuck, but could make a one time donation it would be so appreciated.

I need to get the boys labs in abt 3 weeks. They have their 6 month check-up the beginning of February. A week or two before their 6 month appt, they need to have a full blood profile, CBC with differential, bile acid test, and Tuck also needs both a KBr level and Phenobarb level.
As a matter of fact I just looked up the receipt from July 2007 (gulp). One really good thing is Justice no longer needs the phenobarb level too, since he is off that med.
So I wanted to break it down so u will all know what I am paying in 3 weeks...and it's why I am wondering if anyone can make one time donations, even if u can't sponsor Tuck, for the $39.

Justice
exam--$32.00
profile--$46.00
CBC--$22.00
Bile Acid (resting only)--$45.00
total= $145--but if the vet will do it without an exam it will be $113.00

Tucker
exam--$30 (get a $2 reduction if 2 pets see the vet)
profile--$46.00
CBC--$22.00
Bile Acid (resting only)--$45.00
Phenobarb level--$45.00
KBr level--$68
total= $256--but it the vet will do it without an exam it will be $226

total of both boys labs= $401.00--or if no exam (I hope)--$339.00

Plus they have labs inbetween the 6 months, but no where near as expensive.
Seeing the neuro is abt $80 for each boy.

So...again this is why I am asking if u can't be a Tuckie sponsor--any one time donations toward the $39/month would be so appreciated!!

Thanks so very very much angels. I only wish I didn't need to ask, u all do so much already. heart.gif

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users