Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Tucker and Justice Van Allen - Part 5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1004 replies to this topic

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,567 posts
Hi Cindy,

Have been away from the board for a few days just due to being busy...I'm sorry I misseds Justice's 21-butt salute. Belated congrats to the sweet boy! Even tho he's off the train now, we know he had the 21-butt salute and that is HUGE!!!  banana.gif Cody and I are sending positive thoughts that both boys will hop on their respective trains soon.

If I don't post again until after Christmas: Happy Holidays to you and our 2 sweet puppers.

hugs.gif

Tracy and Cody  heart.gif  stripekitty.gif

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,177 posts
Hi everyone, the boys have had some partials and CP's today--I hope tonight they can sleep all night. The winds are still blowing like crazy, and we had unexpected snowfall. It's a little hard to tell how much becuz of the winds, but we have abt 1/2" to 1" so far. It looks like we will have a white Xmas eve and Xmas after all.
I just wish the winds would calm down. It's been almost a constant all day.
But compared to other parts of the Midwest we are lucky.
I just heard the winds are downgraded to an advisory, and will "only" be gusting up to 50mph during the night.

The boys are in bed, and I am about to join them--hopefully we have a very quiet night!!

Hi Judy, well it is nice Rylee isn't scared of the wind and actually wants to play. It's so sad when puppers (kitties too) are fearful.
Did u get snow too?? I can't believe how loud the winds still are!!
I hope u and Dale and the furkids have a wonderful and safe Christmas!! Hugs.

Hi Cynthia, I hope u and ur family have a MERRY Christmas. We love u too!! hugs

Hi Tracy, I am glad u are OK--I was a little worried since I wasn't seeing u. I would imagine u have also been getting all ready for Xmas. I hope u are having chicken for Xmas dinner--or go to KFC and get some for Cody. I know chicken will just make Cody's Xmas!!
If we don't "talk"--have a wonderful Xmas, and please give Cody a big hug from me.
hugs

Thanks so much angels.

Posted Image

MikesMom

MikesMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,606 posts
Cindy....

The wind is howling here to... and BOY IS IT COLD!!! Sending out prayers for a quiet night for you and the boys.... and

Wishing you the most Wonderful Christmas Ever and A Very Blessed & Healthy New Year!!!

Love, Blessings & Tons of Wet Westie Nose Kisses,
Joanna & Mike

Within the heart of every stray
Lies the singular desire to be loved.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,177 posts
Little Justie had a GM a few hours ago. He's finally resting.
Tuck is sleeping.

The winds are still howling here...plus it's that dang f-word.

Hi Joanna, thanks so much. We wish u the merriest of Xmas' with precious Mike.
Between the wind and cold it sure takes ur breath away when u go outside.
Stay warm!!! many hugs.

Thanks so much angels.
Posted Image

paulajmnj

paulajmnj

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 743 posts
MERRY Christmas Cindy ,Tucker and Justice
hope tonight is quiet for all of you and the weather eases up a bit.Many hugs to the three of you and wishes for an easier 2008.
p
and the boys

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,177 posts
I think maybe it's better if I just assume the boys will break through over the holidays, but be back on track as soon as they are over. wacko.gif

Tuck had a CP a little while ago.
Justice is doing OK since his grand mal during the night. He is against me napping right now. None of us got much sleep last night.
The neuro was in today and said I can bring him in if he gets worse on Thursday. I don't think that will be necessary, but it's great to know he is there after tmw. I was worried he would be off all week like at Thanksgiving, but thankfully he isn't. Now since he is at MedVet a few days this week, Justice will be fine, unlike over Thanksgiving when Justice was having lots of problems and no neuro!!

Thankfully the winds are not as strong as they have been. We have some snow on the ground, but no more forecast, so at least we will have snow on the ground for Xmas--but safe roads for those who are traveling.

Hi Paula, MERRY Christmas to u too, and of course the boys...whom I thought were all cats! I didn't realize one of the boys is a dog!!! I should have known u are a dog person too!! What kind of pupper do u have??
Have a wonderful holiday and the bestest New Year ever--which includes a trip to...OHIO!!! biggrin.gif   hugs

poop Justice is head bobbing.

Thanks so much angels!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!
Posted Image

JeanKBBMMMAA

JeanKBBMMMAA

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,584 posts
I am giving up my superstition for...wait, that's Lent!  peeing.gif  Okay, a New Year's Resolution will be to not be afraid to post on the boys' thread no matter if they are up or down! I have something to scare the moon, the wind, holiday stress, and anything else that may be freaking them out. In fact, on second thought, maybe the picture itself will freak them out-so...let the picture do its thing to scare the bad things away, but only show the boys if they are up to it!
Ilsa v. Anna v. moon v. wind v. scary things infinity

Have a great Christmas Cindy-I wish the very best of health to you and the boys.

IPB Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,177 posts
I had to give Tuck some butt meds not too long ago. He has been having numerous CP's. I think in the AM I will start him on 3 days of Gabapentin--which knocks him for a loop (not really a bad thing since the aunt is here) and see if we can get all these partials and CP's stopped.

Justice has had some head bobbing abt 9PM. AY YIYI.

LOL Jean, what a super duper New YEars Resolution!! It's one I hope very much u stick to! No matter how good or bad the boys are doing--u will post sometimes!!
LOL, what a pic. Boy if I showed that to Tuck now, who knows what he would think (with butt meds onboard).
Ilsa v. Anna v. moon v. wind v. scary things infinity

I LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could get great action shots like that. Were they making noise while "wrestling"? Most of the 5 mini's make noise like grrrrrr rowlllllll when they are wrestling.
Thanks sweetie. I hope u have a wonderful Christmas, and also a healthy YOU and Jeanpakistan in the new year!

Well Tuck is drunk--gotta go. It may be a long night-either he will pace ot lay down becuz of the butt meds. It's usually pacing...

Merry Christmas everyone and please be safe and give all the furkids scritches!!

Thanks so very very much angels for sticking with the boys and being so loving!
Posted Image

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
QUOTE (k9sign @ Dec 24 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Tuck is drunk--gotta go.
Tucker!  Is your mom spiking the egg nog again??  wacko.gif

Cindy, I hope you and the boys are tucked in, nice and warm, safe from the howling winds, and that T & J have visions of sugarplums...... or wild turkeys wink.gif..... dancing in their heads.  

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
Hoping Santa bring a seizure free night.  I am so glad Justice made it to 22 days.  

Give my boys extra hugs for me.  

Merry Christmas to all my bestest schnauzzie buddies.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,177 posts
The boys are both asleep! banana.gif  Thankfully Tuck didn't pace too much after the butt meds.

Hi Kim, well the boys are tucked in waiting for AM, when they can open their secret Santa Paws package. They have shown quite an interest in the box tonight.
I hope they are both so drugged at the moment that they sleep through the night!!
You know Justice's first GM was near 2AM--Christmas morning in 2005. I was so shocked it wasn't Tuck seizuring.
Justice just now woke, and sat up and just stared--not sure what is happening. I did tell  Justice we do NOT celebrate the "anniversary" of his first seizure--especially with more seizures!!

Thanks for posting Kim. Have a very Merry Christmas. Please give my NRK some scritches, as well as scritchs to the rest of the gang.

Hi Linda, hey did u notice u are the 1,000th poster on this thread?! The boys will sure love the hugs--I will wait until they are awake. Justice keeps sitting up and just staring and then finally laying back down--something is brewing in that brain.
LOL. I just had to delete a couple rows of mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm--where I zoned out. I am really tired. I thought abt Bella when I did it though. I imagine she will be up early looking to see what santa brought her! Ya got a pony under the tree??
Hugs to u, Andee, Bella and Ang.

Thanks so much angels!! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Posted Image

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
QUOTE (k9sign @ Dec 25 2007, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know Justice's first GM was near 2AM--Christmas morning in 2005.
Roadie's first GM was on Christmas evening in 2005.  Why do they love to do these things to us when the only vet office open is the ER??  

Merry Christmas anyway!  blcat_sm.gif

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Hi Cindy, I'm hoping that the boys had a quiet night. That, plus some sleep, would be a very good Christmas present for their mommy!

I do wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope the boys are enjoying their SSP goodies, and can't wait to find out what Santa's little helper sent them.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,177 posts
The boys have been breaking through with partials and CP's--but no grand mals. YAY!

I will tell u though that their AM was very fun. They finally got to open their Secret Santa Paws gifts!! They hit the jackpot!!!! I did take pics and someday will get them on here!!

I got the box opened for them, and they stuck their noses in and were trying to pull their toys out. Tuck was first to pull out a gorilla and happened immediately to bite down on where it would make the big gorilla noise. He dropped it, and stared at it. Justice backed up from the box then. LOL. Then Tuck decided it was OK and pounced on the gorilla. Justice wasn't too sure about this, so I put my hand in the box and got the cat (kind of in the shape of a banana) and squeaked it inside the box--so Justice stuck his head in and grabbed it. Then I put my hand in and made the frog  start croaking, and they both went to the box and Tuck grabbed it out.
Then poor Tuckie...he had a dilemna...which do I play with first???
They both played with the toys and had a wonderful time...and still are having fun with them.
Even though they are having some seizure activity, they still are playing with their new toys. Tuck was on his back rolling with one toy at his head, and one toy on his tummy while kicking his feet around. LOL.
We do know who the SSP was, but I don't want to say yet while others try to figure theirs out.
It is a very very special auntie who has met the boys, and is very important to us.
Thank u Santa Paws.

Roadie's first GM was on Christmas evening in 2005. Why do they love to do these things to us when the only vet office open is the ER??

I had no idea Roadie's first GM was on Xmas Day 2005 just llike Justice--how weird is that!!!!??!! At least I was lucky and already had emergency meds and a neuro in place!!
Tell Roadie NOT to celebrate the 2 year anniversary!!! Justice is breaking through enough for them both!!
I hope u have had a good relaxing day Kim!!!!! Merry Xmas to u and the kitties!
big hugs

Hi Laurie, I hope u, Larry and the kitties had a good Xmas...and the kitties enjoyed their gifts too from SSP.
It wasn't a quiet night--but no more GM's--so we will take it!!
I've held and snuggled the boys a lot today--so it has been a good day!!
MERRY XMAS!!! big hugs

Thanks so much angels--hope u all had an awesome Xmas!!
tuckie2.gif

Posted Image

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
Please go to Tucker and Justice Prt 6 for updates on our boys.  

Just click here >> http://www.imom.org/community/index.php?showtopic=4049

We are up to 1000 posts so I am locking this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users