Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Becky Kincade - kitty needs chemo treatments

• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

felineluvr

felineluvr

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 120 posts
QUOTE (debbie and jack @ Dec 13 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh Mary,
I am so sorry.  Sweet Becky is a favorite of mine and Jack's too.  wub.gif  We want her to feel better. I am praying for a miracle for you.  It is that time of year, so anything can happen!  I know how much you love her and you are the best mom ever!

Give her some special hugs from Jack  dogsled.gif and take some for yourself, too.

Love,
Debbie and Jack

Thank you Debbie & Jack so much for your prayers and kind words for me and Becky....it means so very much to us that you care.  Becky doesn't normally like doggy hugs, but I think she knows that Jack is special and would be willing to accept some from him smile.gif  Hope you and Jack are having a wonderful holiday season.  

Love,
Mary & Becky "Angel Girl" Kincade

debbie and jack

debbie and jack

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,093 posts
Oh Mary,   How is Miss Becky doing today?  You know Jack and I are always thinking about you.  She was his first little kitty friend at IMOM and she is very special to both of us.  We are hoping for a miracle for you and Becky.  It is great they saw nothing obvious in her lungs.   I know it is scary, but we are all here for you.

Love and lots of big hugs for Miss Becky, dogsled.gif
Debbie and Jack

felineluvr

felineluvr

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 120 posts
Dear Angels,

broken_heart.gif  With my heart broken into a million pieces, I had to let my Angel Girl go to RB  on Wednesday 12/18/07.  She quickly declined on Wednesday to the point where she was gasping for each breath.  I took her to the vet and had to make the tough but humane decision of having her PTS.  While crying a million tears, I held her sweet little head in my hands and told her how much I loved her and how blessed I was to have had her in my life and that I would love her for all of eternity.  She is now back with Tigger again and I am sure they will take good care of each other.  This little girl was such a trooper.  I want to thank you angels for helping me to get her chemotherapy as I feel I had a few extra months with my sweet girl that I would not have had, and each and every second of that few months meant so very much to me.  So now my sweet Angel Girl has her 2nd set of wings ('cause she already had one set of angel wings on earth!) and is free of any pain.  

animcndc_sm.gif  Angel15.gif  animcndc_sm.gif

RIP my sweet girl....mommy loves you forever and ever

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,758 posts
Mary- I'm so sorry, but rejoice at the same time that Becky and Tigger are united again.  They loved each other so and now are prancing happily together at RB.  

Take care and know that we are here with you.   felineicon.gif

HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Rottendogs

Rottendogs

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 638 posts
Mary,
I'm so sorry--Becky was one of my favorites. Bless you for having the strength to do what she needed when she needed it. That is the true measure of love.
Celia

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Mary, I'm so sad to read this news today. Becky was an amazing and wonderful little furbaby.

It's so hard when we have to help our loved ones cross the Rainbow Bridge, but it is the ultimate gift of love.

Becky knew (and knows!) how much you love her. And I know she loved you too. I hope you will find some comfort in this in spite of your sadness.

Sending hugs to you,

Laurie and the kitties

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,564 posts
Mary,

I am so sorry that Becky needed to go to the Bridge.  broken_heart.gif Bless you for setting her free from her pain, even though it means heartbreak and sadness for you. Becky will always know how much you loved her. Tigger will watch out for her at the Bridge, until you meet again.

Fly free, sweet Becky. You area very special girl and you will be missed.  animcndc_sm.gif

hugs.gif to you, Mary
Tracy and Cody  heart.gif  stripekitty.gif

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
QUOTE (felineluvr @ Dec 21 2007, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So now my sweet Angel Girl has her 2nd set of wings ('cause she already had one set of angel wings on earth!)

Mary, this is such a wonderful way of expressing how you feel about Becky.  That's present tense "feel" because she will always be with you in spirit and you will always love her.  She knew that, I'm sure.  

We're all thinking of you during this very difficult time.  broken_heart.gif

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,882 posts
Godspeed, sweet Becky.  You were and will forever be very very loved.

animcnda_lg.gif

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

Lori Domingos

Lori Domingos

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 319 posts
Mary, I am so sorry that little Becky could not make it any longer on this earth.  I know you are broken hearted and my heart aches for you as I know only too well how you feel.

We love you sweet Becky.  Have a good time at the Bridge and watch over your Mom until one day you can be reunited.

Take care and God bless you Mary.

Love and Prayers

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Mary,

This is such sad news.  I'm sorry it was time to let Becky go on to earn her second set of angel wings.  I know Tigger was there to greet her and she'll have fun playing in the sunshine.  I hope your broken heart will mend as you think of all the wonderful times you and Becky had together.  She'll be one of the IMOM PINs I will always remember.  

Hugs,

Juli

Diana C.

Diana C.

DIANA C

• Members
  • 4,123 posts
Mary, I am so sorry to hear Becky has gone on to Rainbow Bridge.  I am honored to have had the chance to get to know both you and Becky.  Your love for each other truly touched our hearts.

Please know we are here for you..  Rest in Peace Sweet Becky animcnda_lg.gif

Diana & Angel
We GoodSearch for IMOM.

Please help us help our Pets In Need by using this internet SEARCH feature for all your internet searches. To add this feature to your tool bar click here for the FREE download. http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbars.aspx

debbie and jack

debbie and jack

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,093 posts
Oh Mary,  I am so sorry I was absent and didn't know about Becky.  My computer time is so limited and I was thinking about you both each day and had no idea.   You know how much you and Miss Becky meant to me and my Jack.    You were the best mom ever and I know she will watch over  you from the bridge and someday will send another little kitty to take her place.  Thanks so m uch for letting me get to know both of you.  You will never be far from my heart.

Love and big hugs
Debbie and Jack

animcndc_sm.gif For sweet Miss Becky

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
I am so behind on the posts and I have tears pouring down my face. I am so sorry about your loss Mary! I am sure Becky and Tigger are together watching over you and sending you all their love. They know you were the best mommy they could have asked for.
hugs.gif Mary

& God Speed Sweet Becky....we ALL will miss you!
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

debbie and jack

debbie and jack

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,093 posts
Checking in on you and wanting to wish you a most blessed new year.  I hope that you are comforted by the fact that you were the most amazing mother to Miss Becky.

Love and Husky hugs to the bridge for Miss Becky,
Debbie and Jack

beckysmom

beckysmom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 235 posts

View Postdebbie and jack, on 18 December 2007 - 04:53 PM, said:

Oh Mary,   How is Miss Becky doing today?  You know Jack and I are always thinking about you.  She was his first little kitty friend at IMOM and she is very special to both of us.  We are hoping for a miracle for you and Becky.  It is great they saw nothing obvious in her lungs.   I know it is scary, but we are all here for you.

Love and lots of big hugs for Miss Becky, Posted Image
Debbie and Jack

hello, my name is Maureen, and please I would just like to say my heart goes out for you. I have a sheltie collie, she is 3 years old, and she was severley bitten up really bad by a stray dog, and I really thought i was going to have to put her down. But a miracle surfaced, and imom came into my life and I can't say enough for them. Mu Becky had to get 3 surgeries, a skin graph and lots and lots of stitches, she had over 96 bites throughout her whole body. Just the thought of putting her down was killing me, but the vet was very optimistic, and she fought and she is a true surviver. Right now we are in the 7 week of after care for her and she is being her bubly little self. if you ever just want to talk, please feel free to know I will be happy to listen..maureencombs1963@yahoo.com..............God Bless you, and take care.......Maureen

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,758 posts
Oh Maureen,   I see you've found another thread for another Becky.  Thank you for the walk back down Memory Lane.  In addition to having the same name, I believe this Miss Becky also hailed from the same state as you.

Mary, Becky's Mom, was a favorite among some of us, back in 2006-2007 when her beautiful girl (a tripod kitty) was battling cancer.  

If she visits here, I'm sending out my love to Mary and remembering her Miss Becky, too.
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

beckysmom

beckysmom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 235 posts

View PostJuli IMOM, on 17 May 2007 - 04:20 PM, said:

Posted Image

Becky Kincaid, I have good news for you today.  Celia and her not-so-rottendogs have sent in a dontion in honor of Tracy and Cody which brings Becky to All Funds Raised.  Celia (and the rest of us) want so badly to help Tracy and Cody.  Celia is helping Becky in their honor.  Thank you Celia.  I know Cody would approve of you helping a pretty girl kitty.  

Go ahead and schedule surgery.  Vicky will be in touch as soon as she's able.

Juli

HELLO MY NAME IS mAUREEN AND ALSO i HAVE A BABY GIRL NAMED bECKY, BUT SHE IS A DOG. bECKY WAS ATTACKED BY A STRAY DOG, AND BITTEN HER UP PRETTY GOOD. bECKY GOES IN FOR HER 3RD SURGERY, ANDSHE HAS HAD SKIN GRAPHS. mY BABY GIRL HAS BEEN THROUGH THE HOOPS, AND THE IMOM ANGELS HAD MADE IT HAPPEN TO MAKE MY BECKY GET BETTER. i WILL PRAY FOR YOUR BECKY, AND I WILL PASS THE WORD ON, AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME DONATIONS. WHEN THE IMOMS RAISED THE MONEY FOR MY BECKY TO GET THIS SURGERY, I WAS SPEECHLESS. THEY ARE TRULY ANGELS, AND THEY ARE A GIFT FROM ABIOVE. BLESS YOUR BECKY, AND COME VISIT ME ON LINE, BECKY COMBS. I WILL KEEP YOUR BABY GIRL IN MY PRAYERS, AND BLESS YOUR HEART FOR CARING FOR YOUR BABY...........bECKYS MOM MAUREEN

beckysmom

beckysmom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 235 posts
hI THERE, MY BECKY GOES IN FOR HER SURGERY TOMOROW, IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS AND SHE IS SUCH A TROOPER, SHE IS TRULY MY INSPIRATION. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR BABY GIRL, AND I WILL KEEP YO POSTED ON THE SURGERY TOMOROW...............BECKYS MOM MAUREEN

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
Maureen, I'm not sure you understand.  Becky Kincade was a kitty that we raised money for back in 2007, when she was undergoing cancer treatment.  Sadly, she died.  Her mom hasn't been back to the forum (or at least hasn't posted), so you're probably not going to hear from her.  Just didn't want you to be disappointed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users