Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Petee Syer - adorable dog with a tumor!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 866 posts

DIAGNOSIS: Large tumor on foot/leg
Total amount needed: $1024
Applicant has nothing left to contribute
Caseowrker: Vicky
Neutered? No, but is included in cost of estimate, and applicant agrees to have Petee fixed.

Petee is a loved, indoor dog, unfortunately he is not current on vaccines or HW preventative, as his Mom has not been able to afford it.

Here is what Petee' Mom, Melody, has to say about Petee:

Please help our dog Petee, he has been apart of our family for 8 3/4 years. He is extreamly territorial and has protected my son and i. Petee makes us feel safe. He is the most intellegent dog i have known." He knows everything you say".petee has the sweetest nature and wants to become everyones friend who comes inside our house.My son has let Petee sleep on his bed because he is sick , They love each so much. My son has lost his dad to suicide and his other dog was stollen. we can't lose Petee.He requires an operation to remove a cyst on his back paw he can't walk and i can tell he is feeling bad His paw is swollen 4 times the size of the other three. I have been giving him my sons antibioatics as i had no money for vets. I did however use my food money and took him to the vet today. as i could'nt see him suffer any longer.,i wanted t! o know if i was treating correctly. 42.00 doesnt get much treatment . infact they just look .for that amount! The cost of petee's treatment is $1246.89 needless to say , i dont have it. open your hearts and please help Petee thank you .

After you have heard from Melody, please consider a donation for Petee. Earmark donations EF - Petee Syer
http://imom.org/donation/index.htm

Thanks Angels. I'm hoping Petee can get fixed up and be home for the holidays.
Vicky / IMOM

Diana C.

Diana C.

DIANA C

• Members
  • 4,123 posts
Petee sounds like a very special dog, he must be in a lot of discomfort with the large tumor on his foot/leg.  Angels we have a long way to go, but every little bit helps, if you can, please try to help Petee so he can get better soon, he deserves it.

Sending lots of prayers.

Thank you Angels.

Diana & Angel
We GoodSearch for IMOM.

Please help us help our Pets In Need by using this internet SEARCH feature for all your internet searches. To add this feature to your tool bar click here for the FREE download. http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbars.aspx

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Poor sweet Petee, I can only imagine how painful it must be to have a paw so swollen from the tumor. I have seen a lot of wonderful things happen here at IMOM -- I hope that the angels here can help Petee get the treatment he needs soon.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,177 posts
Aw poor Petee. I am also a PIN mom, so can't help financially--but U, ur son and Petee will be in my thoughts nd prayers.
Please Angels, can u help Petee!!
Posted Image

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
I'm also a PIN parent and can't donate, but want you to know we're rooting for you!  Poor Petee! Melody, the only advice I can give you is post post post. Do you have any pictures of Petee you could send? What kind of dog is Petee? What does he look like? How'd you get him? We love the chance to get to know the animals and the more chance the Angels have to know him the faster funding will probably go. There is the minimum posting required, but I've seen some PIN parents post multiple times per day and it was amazing how much it helped.

Are prayers are with you!

Thank You in advance to any Angels thinking about helping Petee!

Martha Jane and Baila(my PIN)

carol

carol

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 363 posts
Vicky, have we heard anything from Melody -- any pictures or any other info about Petee?

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
I'm with Carol, hoping for some communication from Petee's people. No doubt the fundraising will remain stalled until we hear from Melody.

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• 866 posts
Petee's Mom has written us, it seems she is unable to access the forum......we're trying to help, and see if we can get her here!
Vicky / IMOM

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• 866 posts
We have heard nothing more from Petee's Mom, Melody :(
We tryly hope that Petee got the treatment he needed, and that he will have many happy years. Petee's case is now closed.
Vicky / IMOM

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,228 posts
closed.gif
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users