Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Tucker and Justice Van Allen, Part 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
994 replies to this topic

Laura IMOM

Laura IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 769 posts
I still can't believe Kay beat me....I think she had some insider information that the rest of us didn't  have smokin.gif

And HEY!!!  You were in Jersey???  And didn't call for a visit?  I have to guess that it was while I was in NY.  motimonkey.gif

Yipppeeee!!!  Justice is doing great, 8 days already???  wow...  I'm glad that Tucker's vet visit was calm and uneventful.   I'm sure you'll let us know as soon as his results are back... hugs.gif

Laura and Chloe

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
Glad the trip went well.  I think our fall color is at it's peak right now, but it's been windy here, so we are losing leaves (and branches).  I love doing the "road trip" in the autumn landscape.  

Planning a road trip next week (Probably thursday) - how far are you off I 80?

Jade Silverman's Mom

Jade Silverman's Mom

Jadie

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
Hey Cindy, Can you go to Introductions and read I'm a Newbie Introduction posted by Weyland about his Jack Russell, Sooner?  Thanks.

Edited by Jade Silverman's Mom, 26 October 2006 - 12:23 AM.

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,567 posts
Hi Cindy,

I'm glad that Tuckie did well at today's blood draw...what a brave little guy he is!  banana.gif I hope that whatever answer the labs results hold, it will be a clear answer once and for all, and you'll know exactly where you and Tuckie stand. And I hope the answer ends up being whatever improves his seizures  luck.gif

Justice is back to TP nibbling - oh dear.  sad.gif Hopefully his tummy stops bothering him and he will stop eating TP. Hooray for Justice's train!! And Tuckie's too! Just in case you don't get back on to do Tuckie's train or an ice cream, here's one from me and Cody:  1icecream.gif And I'll sneak in another one for Justice, too  1icecream.gif Don't want either boy to think I'm playing favorites  tongue.gif

Big hugs to you and your precious boys  heart.gif

hugs.gif

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Aww Cindy, I tried but you know I can't go home without checking on the boys!

Since I haven't seen you post otherwise---

=============T  1icecream.gif   turtle.gif  turtle.gif =========IPB Image

Love seeing that picture of Justice again! - Nice to have it over here too!

IPB Image,

MarthaJane, Baila & Co.

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
OH MY!  Where in the world did you find the choo choo emoticon!!!

(I can't get it to repost here, hmmmmmm )

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Hey Tucker, your Aunt Kim made my butt wiggle today!

Jade Silverman's Mom

Jade Silverman's Mom

Jadie

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
Hi Cindy!

First, let me apologize for interjecting the boys thread with requests for personal visitations to other threads.  Ahhh, I have to pray to get a better reign on my emotions.

Tucker is a very brave little boy.  He's proven it in volumes throughout this thread.  This latest show of heroism is just a confirmation of his bravery.  Hope the results of the blood test are what you are the results you want.

Justice returning to his TP routine, other than the need to replace the roll more frequently, is there any harm done?  You may have answered this in previous posts and I just didn't get it.

It occurred to me that in this weird "home needs to make life easier catalogs," I know I've seen a plastic TP cover, that goes over the top, meaning that you need to grab the first square from the small space below.  Did I confuse the issue here?  Well, if I did, I know you've experienced the metal versions in the "Ladies," loos around town.

Oh well, you know me and my "thoughts" on subjects.

Looking for the latest post.  Hope Tucker's at 2 and Justice at 9.  And, that you've just overslept!

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
The boys are doing OK. Tonight Justice will be at 9 and Tuckie at 2--hope, hope, hope.

I'm a little under the weather, so not much to post--except my little boys are the bestest nursemaids!!

Ohhh Laura is accusing Kay of insider info--maybe THAT is why she didn't call u when she was in NJ-haha-so there!! My buddy would never cheat. tongue.gif Give that innocent Chloe a hug!

Hi Linda--umm were u asking Kay (who will be in PA next week) or me abt I-80?? I would need to look at a map to see where it is--where is ur road trip taking u???

Hi Francine, no worries abt asking to check a pets thread out--I had already been to Sooners thread (just haven't posted). I hope Sooner becomes a PIN!
With Justice and the TP--the concern is that he suddenly started with pica behavior and within 24 hours broke thru after not having a seizure for 4.5 months. Pica behavior doesn't typically get  drastic as quickly as his did. Plus there is a concern that with pancreatitis some dogs eat odd things--so may be an indication he still isn't feeling well-the way he is acting, I would guess that is the case.

Hi Tracy, ohh the boys sure do love the extra  1icecream.gif !!!. Thankfuly Tuck is always a brave little boy. Surprisingly Justice is very brave too (when he was a puppy he would screech with vaccinations). Does Cody mind the vet??

HI Marthajane bitchslap2.gif It's nice u check on the boys, but--take a day off!!!!!
I LOVE the choo choo nanners!!!! What a great train u did!!!LOL.

I may not be back on again tonight.  It may be easier to catch the boys trains up tmw anyway.

Thanks so much angels!!!

Edited by k9sign, 26 October 2006 - 10:03 PM.

Posted Image

LaylaAnn05

LaylaAnn05

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
What sweeties you have!! I love mini schnauzers, they remind me of little old men. My best friend has two and they are awesome!

With that said, my apologies for not posting before. I wanted to go thru and read it all first but WOW! You seem to be the talk of the town here wink.gif

Glad to hear that your trip was fun (?) and safe tongue.gif Loved the photos and Im in LoVe with your two babies!!

I think its just incredible how much time you devote to them. You are fantastic!!

Now, go get some rest. I hope you are back to feeling better soon!!
"What the heart has once cherished, it can never let go."

For my angels Layla Ann and Nefertiti

Nancy

Nancy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 267 posts
Tried to post this morning and couldn't :(   I'm at an animal welfare conferance and didn't know if I was going to find a computer or time to use one!  I found both!!!!

Went to a wonderful seminar today by Dr. Robert Roop of the HSUS.  He lives in D.C.  wonder if he knows Kim!  Anyway it was on compassion fatigue...boy do we all have that!  It was a very insightful seminar...hope I can help myself and my volunteers battle compassion fatigue now!  I'm looking forward to the four seminars tomorrow!  

Cindy, I hope you feel better soon!  You have the best little nurses around, lucky you!

Hugs to you and the boys!

Nancy

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
Justice is at 9 days!!

===========J icecream5.gif  icecream4.gif  turtle2.gif ==========

Tuckie will be at 2 days near 11pm--I am going on faith that he'll make it--plus I may not be back on till later in the day tmw, so I want to get it up!

===========T icecream2.gif  turtle.gif =====[attachmentid=825]

Both boys are napping and just being with mommy. They are sooo sweet!

Hi Gabrielle, I sure missed reading abt Layla while I was out of town last week!! I was thinking abt her at the Blessings of the Animals-I wish I could have done that with the boys too!
Tuckie and Justice are so blessed with such a following here. Before moving to this new site a few months ago they (mainly Tuck) had nearly 300 pages of thread (21 posts to each page!!)--so about 6,300 posts (wow--is that right???!). Now here they are already on "Part 2" becuz it had reached 1,000 posts!!! They have lots of aunties that love them!!!
I hope u got the estimate on the thyroid test. I didn't want u to worry when u saw the cost of Tuck's thyroid tests that were done yesterday. Becuz one of his medications is Phenobarbital, he can't have the normal thyroid tests (it could give a false low number)--typically thyroid tests are done with routine blood chemistry (although sometimes it's added on). I would think Layla had plenty of labs done before she was diagnosed??? Did they maybe do labs at an ER?? Anyway I wonder if she has already had the test. Just doing the one blood test for thyroid  when it isn't included in a blood panel would be a bit more expensive--but it shouldn't be too bad. Be sure when u get an estimate they include everything for that visit so u don't get any surprises (like disposal fees, tech fee, etc). Oh yea--and having a tech draw the blood and not having the vet do it is less expensive usually.  Hugs to Layla!!

Hi nancy, it sounds like u are at a great conference. Sounds like Dr Roop is speaking on a much needed topic!!! Thanks for checking on the boys even at a conference!!  hugs

Oh, the boys are letting me know it's time for their meds!!

Thanks so much angels!

Attached Files

Posted Image

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(k9sign @ Oct 26 2006, 10:22 PM) View Post

Justice is at 9 days!!

Tuckie will be at 2 days near 11pm--I am going on faith that he'll make it--plus I may not be back on till later in the day tmw, so I want to get it up!

Okay - it's 11 PM - whooo hoooo 2 days for Tucker!  9 days and chuggin for Justice!

Cindy, I am planning to drive to Michigan next week.  If you aren't too far off I - 80 , I was thinking about stopping by on with the "to" or "fro".   if you PM me your address (and zip code) I can map quest it and see how far away it is.   I will have the hairy beast with me, so I won't be able to stay long, but I SOOOO want to meet you.

And the BOYS!!!

Edited by Linda IMOM, 26 October 2006 - 10:13 PM.

Jade Silverman's Mom

Jade Silverman's Mom

Jadie

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
Good to see all that ice cream starting to line up again!  Hope it's true that Tucker made two![attachmentid=827]

Attached Files

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
QUOTE(k9sign @ Oct 26 2006, 10:22 PM) View Post

Justice is at 9 days!!

IPB Image Aww Cindy, it feels great to see Justice at over a week again. Hope his pancreas will stay happy and he'll stay on track! Tuckie, you too. We'll be watching for the bloodwork news. Now we'll hope you feel better too!

Nancy, "Went to a wonderful seminar today by Dr. Robert Roop of the HSUS. He lives in D.C. wonder if he knows Kim! Anyway it was on compassion fatigue...boy do we all have that! It was a very insightful seminar...hope I can help myself and my volunteers battle compassion fatigue now! I'm looking forward to the four seminars tomorrow!" This sounds like a really fascinating conference. We're looking forward to hearing more about it!

Thank You Angels for taking such good care of Cindy and the Boys!

heart.gif

MarthaJane, Baila, and Crew

Edited by Baila, 27 October 2006 - 01:10 AM.

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,567 posts

Hi Tracy, ohh the boys sure do love the extra  1icecream.gif !!!. Thankfuly Tuck is always a brave little boy. Surprisingly Justice is very brave too (when he was a puppy he would screech with vaccinations). Does Cody mind the vet??

Hi Cindy,

Cody's usually really good at the vet - usually sits there and lets them do whatever they want, although he always looks scared.

Ah, I'm so glad to see both of those trains rolling along! smile.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif WHOO HOO!!!!  cool026.gif I hope they keep on rolling, no derailing allowed, guys!!!

wbd3.jpg

hugs.gif

Tracy  heart.gif  stripekitty.gif

Diana S

Diana S

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 487 posts
OMG - Cindy - so much has been going on and I'm only now getting to catch up.  I won't have time to read everyone's threads, but know that I'm thinking of Baila, Jade, Teddie, Cody, Callie and TK, Andee, Rocky, and all the other furbabies out there.  I'll catch up on each one of you soon.

Now - Miss Kay -
Last week I was in New Jersey and next week I head to Pennsylvania

And you didn't call???  There's a bunch of us in Jersey - surely you must have been near somebody!!  Laura, I don't blame you for being miffed.  

I'm glad Tuckie had the thyroid tests and wait anxiously for the results.  So glad both boys are on their trains.

Sorry I missed the phone call challenge - but of course, you'd call a minimum of 4 times a day - who wouldn't?  Though I really would have guessed a number near 30 total.  So, is it too late to lose my bet??  I'm sure IMOM could use a donation.   banana.gif

So, what's going on in two weeks that you want to play games with again?  You really have a great "fundraising" mind.  PFA is tyring to come up with a new fundraiser - something different - so I'm doing my best thinking.  PFA is People for Animals - my new job, that starts full time "officially" next week.  I've been working 6 days since I started, though not full days.  Just lots of hours.  I will be needed for many long hours for the next few weeks, as we are moving to a new bigger and better clinic building in November - second and third weeks are the plan - so there's lots of packing going on.  It'll keep me from reading as much IMOM as I "need" - you see I'm going through IMOM withdrawal - i "need" my daily "fix" of reading.  Things will calm down after Thanksgiving, and I can get back to my nightly IMOM fix.  

Sorry for rambling - I wanted to talk fundraising, and ended up talking my job.  blush.gif

So, you know what's happening with me in November - what's happening with you?  This time I want in on the "game" before it's over!!

Hugs to the boys!!

Diana S

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
sad.gif I will be so happy if we can get to 5 days with Tuck. These last few months he has made it to 3 several times (4 rarely) and 5 not at all.
He had a CP at 1:15PM. blink.gif He made it to 2.5 days. <sigh>

Tuck is napping in *HIS* recliner. Justice came inside awhile ago drenched becuz it started pouring rain again. We have had rain since last night, but at times it is coming down in buckets and poor Justie got caught. Truth be told-- don't think he minded too much.

Hi Linda, I sent u a PM. Tuckie did get to 2 days--in fact 2.5--just wish it was more...

Hi Francine--I hope tmw the icecreams will start up again--and keep going strong for Justice!!

Hi Marthajane, It DOES feel good to see Justice over a week again--10 days this eve!!! I guess u haven't taken that day off of posting yet! bitchslap2.gif  bitchslap2.gif  bitchslap2.gif  tongue.gif

Hi Tracy, Gee I think Cody is the first kitty I have heard of (esp with many special needs, so prob freq vet appts) that doesn't mind the vet! Guess he does mind giving up  the  peeing.gif--what took 3 times recently?? LOL. Stingy with the pee!

Hi Diana stranger. lol, I should get a couple of the test results this eve--and the rest next week.
I will think abt the fundraising--would any of th ones used at IMOM work??
Do u think u will like this job? Obviously it's way too many hours now-but do u like the other people there?
OK, well since u  missed the phone challenge, I will give u a little bit of the next fundraiser. Paula is good at setting the rules--but it will be more complicated.
It will be  the same as the very first challenge/fundraiser!!!

It will be a -

GUESS WHO IS COMING TO VISIT CINDY AND THE BOYS ON NOV. 11th!!!!!

This time though there will definately be FOUR people...and possibly even a 5th (but that's not for sure).
AND---I don't even know the identity of the 4th and possibly 5th persons!
SO...it is 2 weeks away--and when Paula figures out the best way to do this (cuz she is the bestest at doing the in's and out's of rules--aren't u glad I volunteered u Paula. lol)--then the games can begin.
So Queen game person Paula--just let us know!!!!hehehe.

So, Diana, u asked if u could still bet on the phone challenge--u may want to save it for this next challenge--something tells me there will be lots of guesses!!!
It's gonna be fun!!!

Hey, Paula, buddy ole pal, not that I want to make things even MORE complicated then they already are--is there anyway we could figure out how to let PIN parents or recent PIN's be able to play even if they can't donate?? Maybe for each guess they have to do so many supporting posts to new PIN's (easy--since they alreday do that anyway. lol).

Thanks so much angels!!

Posted Image

paulajmnj

paulajmnj

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 743 posts
UUGGHHH Cindy  Multiple Mulitples I always hated those type of questions is it A and b,a,b and c,only a, only b ,all of the above or none of the above--did well on them but what a brainteaser.so we could do something like that.could be very interesting...got my thinking cap on but first thing that comes to mind is the multiple multiples.we could have a lot of "possibilties"..if u you know what i mean.or we could assign everyone a letter and let people make up their own multiples...what do you think? I thnk the second way may be a lot more fun tongue.gif We should play this for only 7 days and have the big reveal on Sat the 11th.
  everyone's feedback is welcomed feedback.gif
Many hugs to Tuckie and Justice and i hope you are feeling much better.
p
and the boys
sure anyone can play the idea is just to give..either a cash donation or posting to pins.

Edited by paulajmnj, 27 October 2006 - 02:55 PM.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
LOL Paula--u are without a doubt a trooper--I thought u  might hide-out a few days and just act like u never even saw the post. HAHAHA.

OK so we will start the game next Friday. Paula's Perfect Rules to follow (I know she won't fall off her pedastal wink.gif ).
I agree the second way sounds like more fun where folks make up their own multiples.
But like Paula said-

feedback.gif

I know Paula would like any input --and we have a week to get it all figured out!!!

I do feel better then yesterday. I got a flu shot (seems silly when ur WBC is only 1.2 (4.5-10 is norm) to give a flu shot)--sure knocked me for a loop and ended up with a 101 temp--but I'm not feeling so bad today.
Thanks Paula!

Thanks so much angels!!
Posted Image

LaylaAnn05

LaylaAnn05

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Yay Justice!! Ten days ~ Very impressive wink.gif

And we are rooting for the five days for Tuck too!!!  banana.gif  

Did you get the test results tonite yet? Just wondering...

Sending our love and good thoughts your way...

Layla and Gabrielle and Regal Nefertiti

PS.  Multiples, first way, second way, a, b, c...Ive never been so confused in my life!!!!  huh.gif  wacko.gif  blink.gif

Edited by LaylaAnn05, 28 October 2006 - 02:29 PM.

"What the heart has once cherished, it can never let go."

For my angels Layla Ann and Nefertiti

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
I guess Tuckie was trying to make counting days easier... he had a CP at 8pm--the same time I am counting with Justie's seizures.

Poor Tuckie--who still doesn't look right-- and if he keeps looking/acting this way will get some butt meds at bedtime. Back on the platform...

===============T pp_animal_103.gif ===============

Justie is at 10 days!!!

==========J icecream5.gif  icecream5.gif  turtle2.gif=========

Hi Gabrielle, no test results tonight. The couple they thought would be in by today must not have come in. I guess without next weeks results we won't have the whole picture anyway...but I was hoping I could compare with some he had 1.5 years ago. I am still hoping tmw I may get some results.
hehehe I'll let Paula do all the explaining of the game/fundraiser. I told ya it would be complicated.LOL.
Hugs to my sweet Layla, and of course the royal princess Nefertiti!

Thanks so much angels!!!
Posted Image

Jade Silverman's Mom

Jade Silverman's Mom

Jadie

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
I'm sorry Tuck wasn't able to get started again today.  Sorrier that you are concerned with the way he's looking this evening.  Hope he hops another train tomorrow and stays on board for a long journey.

Good to hear you're feeling better too. At least you don't have to worry about the upcoming flu season.   Flu shots have a wonderful way of announcing their presence.  You have to treat yourself from the effects of the shot before the shot effectively treats you.

Will be checking for Justice's 11th cone of ice cream tomorrow and Tucker's cone just waiting for a one day dollop.

Take care, Cindy!

[attachmentid=855]

Attached Files

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,567 posts
Hi Cindy,

Oh drat. Sorry Tuckie fell off his train and had CP's  sad.gif

Hooray for Justice and his 10-day-long train!!!  banana.gif

Hi Tracy, Gee I think Cody is the first kitty I have heard of (esp with many special needs, so prob freq vet appts) that doesn't mind the vet! Guess he does mind giving up the  peeing.gif  --what took 3 times recently?? LOL. Stingy with the pee!

ROFL!  roll.gif Yep, 3 times we had to go in, before they could get pee. Stingy boy!!!  peeing.gif Oh yeah, freq vet appts - in 2003, his worst year health-wise, it got so bad that when I entered the vet's office, the folks at the counter didn't even greet me with "can I help you?" They knew exactly what I was there for. Sometimes, they'd see me come in and they'd say, "Oh, it's Cody's mum!" LOL.

Oh goodness, multiple-multiple's - you'll have my head spinning!  wacko.gif But it sounds way fun.

Oh, I'm glad you're not feeling as bad today as yesterday. I'm sorry the flu shot  bitchslap2.gif 'd you. hugs!

hugs.gif

Tracy and Cody too  stripekitty.gif  heart.gif

Laura IMOM

Laura IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 769 posts
Ohhh Laura is accusing Kay of insider info--maybe THAT is why she didn't call u when she was in NJ-haha-so there!! My buddy would never cheat.  Give that innocent Chloe a hug!

Well I did find out that Kay was in Jersey when I was in NY with Sylvia and supposed to meet Jean which didn't work out this time.... cool.gif  That was a very busy week for us all...Kay is forgiven, of course smile.gif

Poor little Chloe has been having some problems with her left eye....it almost looks like her tear duct is clogged.  I was going to bring her to the vet yesterday, because it looked crappy on thurs, but then looked fine when I got up yesterday.  Looked like it was bothering her again late last night.  She keeps winking at me....like I'm in cahoots with her... wink.gif   Such an evil little girl..... laugh.gif

Oh I'm sorry about Tucker, but he will get a good stretch going again, I just know it... hugs.gif   I hope his test results come back soon!!!  Sitting here biting nails...so is Chloe.   stripekitty.gif

Give Justie a hug for us!!!!  Yippee, I'm so glad he is doing well again...

Have a great weekend!

Laura and Blinky.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
Laura, are u taking Chloe to the vet today?? A blocked tear duct doesn't typically cause the blinking--she may have a scratch on her cornea-it can be painful and causes tearing and blinking. I will PM u.

Be back in a few with an update.

Chloe is OK everyone. Since Laura had wondered abt a blocked tear duct I thought she ws having excessive tearing--but she isn't having tearing. Laura is keeping an *eye* on her--and I guess it's something Chloe does every once in awhile. So my girl is OK!

Tuckie made it through the night with the help of a little butt meds.
He seems much better this AM, and Justice is doing OK too.
At 8pm--BOTH boys (hope hope) will be on track. Tuck at 1 day...and Justice at 11!!

It is pouring rain again and we have high wind advisory thru tonight. It's lookin to be a squatting kind of a day for the boys. LOL. They won't be able to lift one leg and keep their balance!!

Hi Francine-less then 9 hours for Tuck to be at the ready to hop back on the seizure free train! Gosh...that sounds like a very long time!
No word yet on labs--I hope I get a call today!!!!! Hugs to Jade.

Hi Tracy, I know what u mean--it's pretty bad when u walk in to a vet (or docs) office and u get a "Hi Cindy, how is Tucker???" How is Justice?? I am also amazed that with all the patients and diff breeds the docs see that they recognize Tuck in particular. I was at the big specialty hosp (MedVet) and Tuck's cardiologist came out to the waiting room. She always waves, but this time she was coming right to me, and I was there for the neuro appt--not to see her. She had not seen Tuck for abt 6 months, and it's not like he is her only schnauzie patient --but she came over and said that she was walking by the cages and she saw Tucker--she wanted to know if he was OK. It was so sweet. He LOVES her--he prob whined when she walked by to get attention. lol.
But it is pretty sad that our special needs kids are recognized so easily since they are there so often!!!
Chin rubs to Cody!!

If I hear anything abt his labs I will let u know!!

Tuck's meds came yesterday--thanks so very very much angels for keeping Tuckie with his mommy--and not at RB. U all just make my heart so full of love.
We love u all!!!

wbd3.jpg

Edited by k9sign, 28 October 2006 - 10:31 AM.

Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
We were having heavy rain earlier--now we have graduated to snow, sleet and hail along with high winds.
The lights have flickered a few times--so if we lose power, I won't make it back on!!
Hopefully this eve I will be back to do the boys trains!!

The boys so far are OK. I worry with all the quick weather changes, but so far so good.

Thanks angels!!!!
Posted Image

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts
Boy, I win a contest and see what happens!  Is Tuckie available to take on a new client?  That contest was fair and square smile.gif

We've had our power flickering tonight as well so I hope the storm has moved east and past you guys.  Hoping to see Tuckie off the platform, but ya know, we love him no matter where he is.  

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
banana.gif POWER 1icecream.gif POWER  minichien2.gif wiggle buttin POWER

Have all come together, and at the strike of 8pm Tuckie and Justice are choo chooing along.

Tuckie is at 1 day!

=============T 1icecream.gif  turtle.gif =====[attachmentid=864]

Justice is at 11 days!!!

======J icecream5.gif  icecream5.gif  1icecream.gif  turtle2.gif =======

We are still having funky weather. A few times the ground looked like white raisins all over the yard--it was hail. Then the snow and sleet and hail were going sideways at different times becuz of the high winds. Then the sun would come out and blue skies again. Just as quickly hail again. WACKY!! Actually it was a good day for Ohio meteorologists--becuz they had a pretty darn good chance of getting something right abt the weather. Pick one--sunny, cloudy, snow, hail, wind, sleet-any would be right!!! lol.
If I became a meteorologist--I would never be one in Ohio. The weather changes every 15 minutes.

Thanks so much angels!!!!!

So, ummm is everyone stoked abt the upcoming game???????? Only Tracy has said she is--or is everyone just busy trying to figure out what 4-5 people will be coming to see the boys?? Can u imagine--I never thought I would get to meet anyone, and I have already met 2 IMOM friends--and now a new group is coming!!
I am nervous, excited, stoked and any other good adjective u could think of!!

Attached Files

Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
Is Tuckie available to take on a new client? That contest was fair and square

Auntie Kay is innocent. Auntie Kay will always be innocent. Don't mess wiff my Auntie Kay.

Love,
Tuckie

ummm, I mean
Tucker Van Allen, Esquire -- fairest attorney in all the land
Justice Van Allen, Judge and just plain cute

Yea, u no mess wiff auntie Kay, she bees the bestest petter there is and she be speshul.
Love, Justie

Edited by k9sign, 28 October 2006 - 07:29 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users