Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

The adventures of Cody

• Please log in to reply
1620 replies to this topic

Laura IMOM

Laura IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 767 posts

IPB Image

Oh my gosh, that is such a funny picture Tracy!  My Sylvia does the same thing, camps out on the pizza box, but our pizzeria uses those old type flimsy boxes and Syl weighs 15lbs.....most the cheese ends up stuck on the lid... wacko.gif

I don't know if this was brought up already and forgive me if it has, but have you tried "Pill Pockets" with Cody?  I use them to give Syl her pred every night and they have been working like a charm.  I'm shocked she's still eating them almost 8 months now....just an idea smile.gif

Laura

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Last night Cody and I had OODLES of fun (NOT!)  wacko.gif First, while I was giving him fluids, he moved and dislodged the needle. My husband's record cabinet got sprayed with fluids. And yes, records - he actually still has all of his old vinyl records - tons of them and keeps them in a cabinet next to where I give Cody his fluids. Oh well, the cabinet should be feeling more hydrated and full of pep now  roll.gif

Then, when he got his pills, he spit both of them out. The little booger  laugh.gif One landed near me, the other flew a couple of feet. When I gave him his Elavil the second time around, he screeched so loud I thought the neighbors were going to call the ASPCA reporting that someone was murdering a cat  rolleyes.gif Shortly afterward, I did hear the neighbors coming out onto their patio...wonder what they were thinking  biggrin.gif

So he was a real patience-tester yesterday. Still, it's impossible to be mad at these little guys when they're so cuuuuute...

[attachmentid=688]

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Tracy, you're going to have all my students thinking I'm even nuttier than they already do! I had just enough time to read this before I left for class. I've gone from thinking about your pee joy to your hydrated and peppy cabinet and the neighbors reporting an obsessive CCL for cat torture. Try to explain that when you get private giggles throughout class. I'm starting to feel like I have a fairly bizarre secret life. (well, it could be claimed I already had that but now I may have another one) smile.gif

Thank for the Joy! I hope his face heals up soon!

Martha Jane &...

Edited by Baila, 17 October 2006 - 01:02 AM.

mcduck

mcduck

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Have you ever tasted Elavil??  Not that I have but long time ago we tried some on Merlot (RB 2004) when he was having bladder issues.  We were to use 1/2 pill.  We tried and tried to get that pill down (before we knew of pill shooters).  It got to be like a pavlov dog reaction.  We would come near Merlot and he would start having copious amounts of salivia and meowing like he was possessed.  I don't know why but I finally one day turned to my husband and said "here, you try this pill".  He about gagged at how bitter it was (mostly the cut end).  We gave up on the Elavil after that.  Joyce huh.gif

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts

I don't know if this was brought up already and forgive me if it has, but have you tried "Pill Pockets" with Cody?  I use them to give Syl her pred every night and they have been working like a charm.  I'm shocked she's still eating them almost 8 months now....just an idea smile.gif

Laura

Pill Pockets! Laura, what a great idea! Thanks! smile.gif I thought they just made them for dogs...

So I went to Petco after work today, and yup, they had 'em for cats  banana.gif Salmon flavor, one of Cody's other favorite flavors. I gave both of his meds to him in the Pill Pockets tonight...SUCCESS!!!  banana.gif  banana.gif Whoo hoo!! happydance.gif

His face looks worse today  sad.gif
But no more spit-up pills  smile.gif

Thanks Laura!  cool026.gif

LOL about Sylvia camping out on the pizza boxes like Cody. I guess I should be glad that Cody only weighs 8 1/2 pounds  wink.gif

Tracy and Cody  stripekitty.gif

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts
QUOTE(Baila @ Oct 16 2006, 10:59 PM) View Post

Tracy, you're going to have all my students thinking I'm even nuttier than they already do! I had just enough time to read this before I left for class. I've gone from thinking about your pee joy to your hydrated and peppy cabinet and the neighbors reporting an obsessive CCL for cat torture. Try to explain that when you get private giggles throughout class. I'm starting to feel like I have a fairly bizarre secret life. (well, it could be claimed I already had that but now I may have another one) smile.gif

Thank for the Joy! I hope his face heals up soon!

Martha Jane &...

ROFL Martha Jane! I hope I don't get you kicked out of your school for excessive laughter  laugh.gif  I should probably stop making you laugh...nah!  laugh.gif I'll tell you how we first discovered that Cody likes chicken so much...

...we had recently adopted Cody. Orion was still alive, and he was a mischievous little booger himself  laugh.gif One evening, we were cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. The remains of a chicken dinner were in the trash. The trash bag was tied up and sitting just inside the front door. We usually cleaned up, got all the trash together, then made one trip to the dumpster. From the apartment where we lived at the time, the dumpster was a bit of a hike.

The trash hadn't been sitting there very long...I turned around and saw Orion eating out of the catbox! I thought, what the heck??!! I went over and found Cody by the trash bag. He had dug open a hole in the bag and was happily dragging out the chicken remains into the hallway. Little pieces of chicken were all over the floor. One piece had even made it into the catbox somehow. That's what Orion had been snacking on (thank goodness! I was beginning to think the worst.  wink.gif I knew Orion had weird tastes...)  roll.gif The boys must have thought they struck it rich that night  laugh.gif

Martha Jane, I really hope the image of a big black and white cat scarfing up chicken out of a catbox doesn't get you kicked out of school or the library  roll.gif If it does, we'll blame it on Cody  tongue.gif

Tracy and Cody and his weird "brother" Orion in spirit  magicmoon.gif

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts
QUOTE(mcduck @ Oct 17 2006, 07:40 PM) View Post

Have you ever tasted Elavil??  Not that I have but long time ago we tried some on Merlot (RB 2004) when he was having bladder issues.  We were to use 1/2 pill.  We tried and tried to get that pill down (before we knew of pill shooters).  It got to be like a pavlov dog reaction.  We would come near Merlot and he would start having copious amounts of salivia and meowing like he was possessed.  I don't know why but I finally one day turned to my husband and said "here, you try this pill".  He about gagged at how bitter it was (mostly the cut end).  We gave up on the Elavil after that.  Joyce huh.gif

Hi Joyce,

I hadn't tried it until today - yech! No wonder kitties don't like it! I only tried just a little of the powder left behind in the pill splitter - Cody is also on half a pill. Very bitter.

Tracy  catwatching.gif

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Foolish me, Tonight my role call question was "where is you favorite place to dine ?" Sure enough as they started answering, all I could think of was Orion and the litter box. IPB Image Ok, so my students probably think I'm laughing at them when I keep laughing as they're answering.  Thank a lot!! bitchslap2.gif  bitchslap2.gif  bitchslap2.gif

Of course having seen Bleys poop celebration didn't help me either!

Love the thread, love the stories!

MarthaJane, Minsky, Baila and Crew  heart.gif

Edited by Baila, 19 October 2006 - 02:27 AM.

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts
QUOTE(Baila @ Oct 19 2006, 12:24 AM) View Post

Foolish me, Tonight my role call question was "where is you favorite place to dine ?" Sure enough as they started answering, all I could think of was Orion and the litter box. IPB Image Ok, so my students probably think I'm laughing at them when I keep laughing as they're answering.  Thank a lot!! bitchslap2.gif  bitchslap2.gif  bitchslap2.gif

Of course having seen Bleys poop celebration didn't help me either!

Love the thread, love the stories!

MarthaJane, Minsky, Baila and Crew  heart.gif

ROFL Martha Jane!  laugh.gif Your poor students - indirectly, they're the hapless victims of 2 feline pranksters, and they don't even know it  roll.gif Even if you told them why you were laughing, they'd probably never believe it  wink.gif

Last night, I got into bed...and it felt like I was lying on a gravel driveway. I thought, what the heck...?! Although I knew right away what it was...so I got up, and brushed off of the sheets...10 tons of kitty litter  roll.gif That's what I get for not making the bed before I go to work, and for not checking it for stuff before I get in. I've seen those "you might be a redneck" jokes...one of them goes like, "You might be a redneck if you have to vacuum the bed." Well, then I'm definitely a redneck, because I've vacuumed the bed bunches of times. Nice clean bedding, just put on the bed a few hours before...and poor old slobby Cody jumps up on it with his kitty litter paws and kitty litter tail, and then curls up so innocently  rolleyes.gif

Cody's grass is coming up! Whoo hoo! Soon, he'll be able to munch to his heart's content. Here's a pic from his old grass garden, in late spring before it all died. This was on our first 100-degree day. Cody just wanted to get out of the house and sit in the shade.

[attachmentid=743]

Attached Files

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
QUOTE(Tracy IMOM @ Oct 20 2006, 02:09 AM) View Post

"You might be a redneck if you have to vacuum the bed."
  laugh.gif  GUILTY!!

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,075 posts
CODY UPDATE??? WHERE IS MY CODY UPDATE?? Which reminds me I need to get after Juli for a Callie update!

Well u had me giggling several times while reading all I missed while I was gone.
I don't have kitty litter in bed--but Justice can sure bring leaves, dirt and muddy paws  to bed.
He woke me today at 3AM to go outside. It was snowing like crazy and bitterly cold. Well as I was bringing them back up to bed a few minutes later, it occurred to me that I didn't pull the sheet and comforter back over where I was sleeping. I swear Justice looked at me and I looked at him--and we both took off as fast as we could for the bed. Justice slid in just as I made the bed--so mommy got to climb in bed with sheets cold and wet. Brrrrrrrrrrrr--Justice just let out a big sigh and snuggled down!!!

I am glad Cody grass is a comin!!! I love the pic of him getting some shade!!

Hugs!
Posted Image

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts
QUOTE(k9sign @ Oct 24 2006, 12:02 PM) View Post

CODY UPDATE??? WHERE IS MY CODY UPDATE?? Which reminds me I need to get after Juli for a Callie update!

Well u had me giggling several times while reading all I missed while I was gone.
I don't have kitty litter in bed--but Justice can sure bring leaves, dirt and muddy paws  to bed.
He woke me today at 3AM to go outside. It was snowing like crazy and bitterly cold. Well as I was bringing them back up to bed a few minutes later, it occurred to me that I didn't pull the sheet and comforter back over where I was sleeping. I swear Justice looked at me and I looked at him--and we both took off as fast as we could for the bed. Justice slid in just as I made the bed--so mommy got to climb in bed with sheets cold and wet. Brrrrrrrrrrrr--Justice just let out a big sigh and snuggled down!!!

I am glad Cody grass is a comin!!! I love the pic of him getting some shade!!

Hugs!

So sorry, Auntie Cindy; Cody does indeed owe you an update smile.gif He's having "good face days" and "bad face days", even with the meds  huh.gif Today is a "good face day". And I'm very grateful to Laura's Pill Pockets suggestion. Now when I get the pills out, instead of giving me dirty looks, he comes over and starts singing  biggrin.gif His "Pill Pockets meow" is even more urgent-sounding than his "I want food!" meow.

OMG, Cindy, what Justice did is hilarious! Well, you might not have thought so at 3AM after you'd just frozen your behind off outside  biggrin.gif Justice definitely knows a good thing when he sees one! Oh goodness -not just muddy paws but leaves and dirt  too??! Egads!!  ohmy.gif I guess I should be grateful that when I get into bed, I just have to worry about kitty litter and poofs of cat fur.  laugh.gif Tonight, I made the bed when I came home...more kitty litter, most of it up by my pillow. He loves stealing my pillow while I'm sleeping. The one time I had a badly pinched nerve in my neck was all because of him. This has been 2 years ago...I woke up, searing pain in my neck, could barely turn my head...my neck had been stretched into a horrible position, halfway on/halfway off the pillow, for heaven only knows how long...and there was Cody, all curled up, taking up the whole pillow and sleeping blissfully, not a care in the world  rolleyes.gif It was no fun, but even then, I had to laugh at the reason it happened. And yep, I still let him steal the pillow whenever he wants to  laugh.gif

The kitty grass is here!!!  banana.gif  banana.gif  happydance.gif I might have to add a little more grass seed to a few bare areas, but for the most part, it's here! So, of course, just as soon as the grass starts coming up, we get overly hot weather. Ugh  sad.gif So I've had to water it a whole lot...and Cody sees it all wet, and has no desire to go out and eat/play in his kitty grass garden and walk on wet patio and get his little kitty paws wet. Hopefully the weather will cool down and I won't have to water as much, and Cody will want to venture out on it so I can get some new pics!  banana.gif  

Cindy, I sure hope you don't have to go out in the cold and snow again tonite!  luck.gif Hugs back to you and your precious pups  heart.gif

hugs.gif

Tracy and Cody

Edited by Tracy IMOM, 25 October 2006 - 12:11 AM.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,075 posts
Awww Cody, now I can go to bed knowing u are doing OK--plus I won't have any kitty litter in my bed (and hopefully no cold wet paws)!

I am so glad Cody likes the pill pockets--he can be quite a little stinker at times!!

YAY, kitty grass!! Well I hope u can stop sprinking soon, so Cody doesn't get his sensitive little paws wet and can begin nibbling on HIS grass.

Hugs to u both!!
Posted Image

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
Geez Louise, don't mess with Cindy when she wants a Cody update!  And Cindy, aren't you feeling terribly sorry for Tracy that it's so hot where she lives?  Wanna hit her with your snow shovel?  bitchslap.gif  LOL

Tracy, your pinched nerve story prompts me to share this gem:  Last year I found a lump in my breast.  Went to my GYN pronto and she, too, was concerned.  So off I went to get a mammogram and sonogram.  By the time I got an appt with the breast surgeon, though, the lump was practically gone.  He commented that it could have been a hematoma that resolved on its own.  The lightbulb went off......  I said to him, "Could that have been caused by a 15.5 lb brown tabby (Henry) standing on my boob?"  Bet that's a question he never got before.  laugh.gif  

Moral of the story:  these cats are nothin' but TROUBLE!

Who, me, mom??
[attachmentid=795]

Attached Files

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
I woke up, searing pain in my neck, could barely turn my head...my neck had been stretched into a horrible position, halfway on/halfway off the pillow, for heaven only knows how long...and there was Cody, all curled up, taking up the whole pillow and sleeping blissfully, not a care in the world-Tracy

I got an appt with the breast surgeon,  The lightbulb went off...... I said to him, "Could that have been caused by a 15.5 lb brown tabby (Henry) standing on my boob? - Kim

IPB Image

Ah, what a welcome laugh you two have given me tonight! Tracy, I sure hope your garden grows well.

Kim, who is the black cat in the pic?

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts

Geez Louise, don't mess with Cindy when she wants a Cody update!  And Cindy, aren't you feeling terribly sorry for Tracy that it's so hot where she lives?  Wanna hit her with your snow shovel?  bitchslap.gif  LOL

ROFL Kim!! Yeah, I should be  bitchslap2.gif ...just for the heck of it!

OMG, your story about the breast lump has got me totally cracking up!!!!  roll.gif And there's that sweet, innocent Henry face, saying, "Who?? ME????" ROFL!!!  laugh.gif

LOVE that pic, Kim. Yeah, who is the black kitty?? He/she sure is cute.

Pinched nerves are a booger...because ice only works for so long, then the doc wants you to switch to a heating pad...and in my house, a human using a heating pad is just not possible:

[attachmentid=798]

Geez! Like he doesn't have his own heated pet bed! CATS...yep, nuthin' but trouble.  laugh.gif

Attached Files

Edited by Tracy IMOM, 25 October 2006 - 02:59 AM.

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Tracy, that is a WONDERFUL picture!  Yep, Cody knows the house bliss spots!

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
QUOTE(Baila @ Oct 25 2006, 03:35 AM) View Post

Kim, who is the black cat in the pic?
  That is Cameron, Eliza's brother.  He worships Henry and I've been finding them in bed together every night.  blush.gif

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
QUOTE(Tracy IMOM @ Oct 25 2006, 03:56 AM) View Post

[attachmentid=798]

Geez! Like he doesn't have his own heated pet bed!
As well as the pizza box!!   roll.gif

Man, that CodyCat has got it made.  Chicken..... his own lawn to eat.... heating pad...... mom's pillow.......  smokin.gif

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
I knew he was a player, but so much for just a ladies man!  Kim, everytime I see that Henry, I covet him more for myself. Only thing that stops me from trying to outbid Juli is lack of bid means and knowing I like him enough to not even attempt to aquire him when I'm not on my feet.  Better watch out Juli, when I find a way.... smile.gif

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts
QUOTE(Baila @ Oct 25 2006, 01:00 AM) View Post

Tracy, that is a WONDERFUL picture!  Yep, Cody knows the house bliss spots!

Well, he should...after all, this is his house; he just lets the humans live here so he can have servants  roll.gif

Poor guy hasn't been feeling well today  sad.gif He's had diarrhea, threw up once...even refused chicken!!!  ohmy.gif He did eat some baby food, though, and he screeched for his Pill Pockets. I think eventually he ate a little food, but not much.

If this keeps up, he's getting stuffed into the evil blue box and going for a car ride to that place he loves  (NOT!)...I hope this isn't a sign of an IBD flare-up. We'll see.

LOL, poor guy is such a messy eater because of his lack o' teeth, he has to "bulldoze" his food. Here's what he looked like tonite, after eating baby food and before washing his grubby little face:

[attachmentid=816]

Tracy and sloppy Cody  stripekitty.gif

Attached Files

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Oh Tracy, I'm really sorry to hear the prince isn't feeling well and hope it isn't much more than a rough spot. Boy, there are certain cats I really try not to covet as I think  they so need their particular fur parent. Cody is one of these. You juggle all his needs so well that, like Teddie and Bleys, we could fear even the fantasy of collecting them could hurt their perfect balance. Unlike Henry ,(who seems more like he'd be willing to hang with anyone with a warm body that will drop grapes in his mouth), they seem highly discriminating and like their world just so. However, when you post pictures like that the desire is hard to suppress! Are his eyes as green as they often look in the pictures?

Our prayers and thougnts will be with Cody tonight!!

heart.gif

MarthaJane and Crew

Laura IMOM

Laura IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 767 posts
Tracy,

Sorry to hear that Cody isn't feeling well....let us know how he's doing today when you get a chance, hope he doesn't have to go into the "evil blue box"...

I'm so glad the Pill Pockets are working for Cody, and even happier that they are STILL working on Syl...you know how cats can be.  Awhile back we ordered a bunch of them from Petfood direct.com (they have great sale prices) and I was SURE that would make Syl start turning her nose up at them.... laugh.gif   But, so far, so good.

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts
QUOTE(Baila @ Oct 25 2006, 10:59 PM) View Post

Oh Tracy, I'm really sorry to hear the prince isn't feeling well and hope it isn't much more than a rough spot. Boy, there are certain cats I really try not to covet as I think  they so need their particular fur parent. Cody is one of these. You juggle all his needs so well that, like Teddie and Bleys, we could fear even the fantasy of collecting them could hurt their perfect balance. Unlike Henry ,(who seems more like he'd be willing to hang with anyone with a warm body that will drop grapes in his mouth), they seem highly discriminating and like their world just so. However, when you post pictures like that the desire is hard to suppress! Are his eyes as green as they often look in the pictures?

Our prayers and thougnts will be with Cody tonight!!

heart.gif

MarthaJane and Crew

Martha Jane,

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. Aw, but Cody would gladly hang with anybody and everybody. He loves it when we have people over - more laps! smile.gif Especially if they bring food. The other night, we had a bunch of people over...I kept warning Cody that he was probably going to get bumped and stepped on if he insisted on walking around in the kitchen. People did their best to avoid colliding with him, but he was milling around a crowded kitchen, waiting for food to fall from the sky  laugh.gif

One time, we had a bunch of people over to play cards and watch football. Our place isn't terribly big, so a lot of us had our chairs right up against each other's. Cody came over to our card table...started with my lap. Stayed there for a little bit, then started making the rounds...stepped onto my friend Dave's lap, stayed there a while, then on to the next lap...where he stayed until someone went into the kitchen. smile.gif

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts
Laura,

Thanks for the idea about getting Pill Pockets from Petfood Direct. I order Cody's kitty food from them because they're one of the fewe places that carry it. Their selection is huge. And you're right, they have great sale prices. I always seem to have a coupon or 2 from them. I'm glad that Syl hasn't turned up her nose at them smile.gif Ya never know with cats.

Cody seems to be better today - so far, at least. No vomiting, he ate pretty well, and no diarrhea.

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts for my boy.  heart.gif

Tracy stripekitty.gif

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
Tracy, I'm glad that Cody is feeling better today.  I was picturing the intake note on his vet record:  Primary Complaint: refused chicken.   wink.gif

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Tracy, I've just had a chance to read Cody's thread -- been meaning to get here for awhile, and sorry for dropping in so late!

Reading about what a character Cody is put a huge smile on my face. Thanks, I needed that!  laugh.gif

I hope he continues to feel better today. Here's a little sign that you might want to post in the kitchen where Cody can see it.

IPB Image

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts
QUOTE(LaurieAdrienne @ Oct 26 2006, 11:11 AM) View Post

Tracy, I've just had a chance to read Cody's thread -- been meaning to get here for awhile, and sorry for dropping in so late!

Reading about what a character Cody is put a huge smile on my face. Thanks, I needed that!  laugh.gif

I hope he continues to feel better today. Here's a little sign that you might want to post in the kitchen where Cody can see it.

IPB Image

Hi Laurie,

Oh goodness, no apologies needed for dropping in so "late"; you've had more than your share of troubles with sick kitties etc. lately. Cody says thanx for stopping by, and it doesn't matter when folks drop in; his "pad" is open 24/7 for laughs, kitty grass, chicken...

Speaking of chicken, I love that sign!!!  laugh.gif OMG, Cody wants that sign in his kitchen  roll.gif

I came home from work this evening and looked around - no signs of vomit or diarrhea, and he had eaten a good amount of his food.  claphands.gif I hope yesterday was just a "bad digestive day".

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,565 posts

Are his eyes as green as they often look in the pictures?

Martha Jane,

Gosh, I knew I was forgetting something  unsure.gif Forgot to answer your question about Cody's eyes. They're not really that green.  I think it's just the flash. I usually have some pic of Cody as my computer wallpaper at work. I've seen lots of people do a double-take when they see the pics, and they always comment on those eyes.

Cody says:

"Oh, you mean these glowy demon eyes, like in this picture of me in the EVIL cone collar 2 years ago after abscess surgery?

[attachmentid=828]

Tracy and Cody, who hopes he never has to see the evil cone collar again  stripekitty.gif

Attached Files

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
QUOTE(Tracy IMOM @ Oct 27 2006, 01:49 AM) View Post

Cody, who hopes he never has to see the evil cone collar again

[attachmentid=828]

Ah, but judging from that tongue action, Cody still managed to eat his chicken with the evil cone collar on!  

ps) Love the Drive-Thru sign too.   laugh.gif

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Ah, that conehead pic is sooo cute. I'm with Kim - Gotta LOVE that tongue action. Ok, Cody's formally added to my covet list. Not sure I'd be as capable with the juggling and pill catching when he sends one shooting, but boy he sounds like a sweetheart. My Minsky kitty has very rich amber colored eyes, but will occasionally will give off a green eye shine as well. So what color does he really have? He's just a beauty, and what a personality! Yea, I'm a tabby sucker. Probably all tabbies! - even approximately tabbies!...

More Chin Rubs to Cody!

MarthaJane and Crew

PS In the picture in post #50 - I'm assuming those are Montana bred legs in the background that carry an unusually kind heart?smile.gif

Edited by Baila, 27 October 2006 - 01:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users