Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Bleys (Coot) at Rainbow Bridge 8/30/09

• Please log in to reply
1365 replies to this topic

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
QUOTE (Juli IMOM @ Apr 16 2008, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How many shots did you have to take to get Moe perfectly centered like that?

Moe said he's not telling.   motimonkey.gif

But seriously... more than 5, less than 10!

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
ooo love the pictures !!
it's been a long time but my mitten's used to "help" me at my desk just like widget. It was soooo annoying sometimes, but man what I'd give to have her here now.
Love the Bley's belly !! Just want to kiss it !
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,871 posts
I LOVE all the pics!! wub.gif

Thanks for giving me such a big smile!!

HUgs to u and the kids!
Posted Image

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
The Cootductor has been working some long hours recently, driving trains. He decided it was time for a nap. (Well, actually, he decided it was time for more than one...)

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Widget didn't want Bleys to be the only kitty in the house to receive belly attention.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,871 posts
Deer Coot, tank u vewwwwwwwy muchness for being such a guud Cootductor for us. Justie is reely keepin u busy. I hoped off tonite agin, but I wills bees back.
Our mommy said maybee u should puts the train on drives itself mode, so u gets a break??
Ummm we hopes u not start charging $15 for the firstest bag we bring on the train--sum airplain doin that-silly airplain!
We loves the food and snacks u provide, becuz wiff our medshun we is always hungry.
I no bring a bag anyway-just a coupla toys. Justice always brings his crybaby puppy--so we no reely have bags.

My mommy seen ur pitchers and she goes "awwwwwwwwwwwwww look at that sweet delicious pink tummy--that's my sweet Coot!" Mommy tink Widgets tummy is delicious too!

Mommy wants u to know she loves u Coot, and tinks u are the bestest, espeshully since u help us. Sumtimes mommy's can shore get emotional, huh??

Your bestest buddies,
Tuck, Justice...(mommy too)
Posted Image

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,564 posts
OMG, multiple belly alert!! Laurie, these shots of Coot and Widget are just so cute! Cody isn't much of a belly cat. He's a "curled up in a ball" cat, as long as he's feeling OK, so I have to get my belly shots elsewhere. Thanks for obliging the belly-ddeprived folks like me  tongue.gif

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Tracy and Cody  heart.gif  stripekitty.gif

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
OH what a surprise !! COOT  AND Widget Bellies !!!!!

They are both oh so kissable. But as usual I am totally swooning over the handsome silver man
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

mcduck

mcduck

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Laurie, as official stalker of many imom sites I have been having serious bleys withdrawal.  We need some Coot Belly pictures!  As extra incentive for you to get to this - I will donate 35 votes to the photo contestant of your choice- but you gotta act fast - you know that voting ends on the 22nd!     rolleyes.gif   joyce

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• 864 posts
OOOOOOH, a win-win situation - Coot Belly and votes!
LOVE IT!
I'll be staying tuned.....
Vicky

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Dear Auntie Joyce:

My mommy said to tell you that she was tickled pink (just like my belly!) when she read your message. It always makes her so happy to know that there are people around the country who love my belly.

She said we absolutely cannot have you experiencing CWS (Coot Withdrawal Syndrome). Especially when it's so easy to make you feel all better.

Here are some photos of my cute and delicious belly. Mommy said for me to tell you that you are so sweet, wonderful, and generous to offer to place 35 votes for a pet in the photo contest, in exchange for a peek at my belly! (I think my belly actually blushed when she told me that.) Because mommy is an IMOM volunteer, she cannot pick a pet, but I would be so honored if you would place the votes for the pet of your choice. (Thank you, thank you, thank you for your generosity in helping other little furries, whether or not their bellies are pink.)

I hope you enjoy these photos.

Luv and purrs,

Bleys (who loves being stalked)

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Yum, yum, yummy!

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,871 posts
COOTALICIOUS!!!!!

You have made my day Coot!!!!
Posted Image

mcduck

mcduck

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Darn,  my attempt to weasel out of making my own pick for the contest didn't work.  I have gone thru all of those pictures and stories so many times.  Now what,  pick a belly like Coot,  pick a good story, pick a picture, help make tabitha win, support a organization????????  All right - I might have to do all??

Thanks so much for the Coot pictures  ( I have a very soft spot for him cause he reminds me of my Merlot  -RB 11/04).

Got to go vote.  Joyce

mcduck

mcduck

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
OK,  I VOTED AND VOTED AND VOTED SOME MORE.  ALL FOR THE COOT!!

I had to give some to Riley (42) cause he has such beautiful long hair,  I had to give some to Sticker (he had a belly shot and looks so cute, besides Jodi has done a lot of cheerleading for the cause),  I had to give some to Cleo (104) - to honor her in her recent trip to rainbow bridge (and cause my sister's cat just went there and had diabetes), I had to give some to Carmella (131) cause it is an adorable picture and the charity of choice is Nancy's Pet Angel - she has helped me many a time, she's a fellow michigander and someday I'll actually go meet her.  And finally I had to give to Tabitha - was a great story (humm, did some lawyer write that?) - a good cause and cause Kim has also helped me so many times in her advice.

OK, Coot - I hope I got some of your favorite picks in there.

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
QUOTE (mcduck @ Oct 20 2008, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And finally I had to give to Tabitha - was a great story (humm, did some lawyer write that?) - a good cause and cause Kim has also helped me so many times in her advice.

Oh Joyce, how nice that some of your votes went to Tabitha!  Thank you -- that was really sweet of you.  I volunteer at the Metro Ferals spay clinics and know most of the MF volunteers and they do wonderful work.  

Tabitha is an extraordinary cat.  Right up there with my Teddie, and you know that's saying a lot!  I can't take credit for the lovely writeup about her, though.  The story and photo were both done by Diana Hanshaw, another Fan of Tabitha.  happy.gif  The original can be found here in Catnip Chronicles.  

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,564 posts
Oh!!! Oh!! Lookit that Coot belly!! And what a great PINK belly it is!

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
oooo purrfectly kissable coot belly !!
Thanks for sharing and for donating Joyce !!

(looking around for something I can offer up for widge pics  unsure.gif .... lol)
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
QUOTE (SydsMom @ Oct 27 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(looking around for something I can offer up for widge pics  unsure.gif .... lol)

Michelle, Widge pics are always free of charge! Here's one from yesterday. He layed in the hallway like this for about 15 minutes. What a funny goofball!

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Widget says "I have a yummy belly too!"

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,564 posts
Adorable Widget!!! He says, "Why should that Coot get all the attention?? My belly deserves publicity too!!"  laugh.gif

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
QUOTE (Laurie IMOM @ Oct 29 2008, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Michelle, Widge pics are always free of charge! Here's one from yesterday. He layed in the hallway like this for about 15 minutes. What a funny goofball!

He really is one beautiful boy with a beautiful tummy too !!!
wub.gif   Give him some kisses on that belly for me!

Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• 864 posts
I can't believe how BIG Widget is! And so very handsome too smile.gif
Vicky

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
I stopped into Petsmart the other day with my mom (she has her dog groomed there) and there was a stunning boy kitty for adoption that reminded me of Widget - but he was showing off his belly like Coot !
Hope Coot is doing great .... give him some belly love for me.
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

carols

carols
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Any recent belly shots?  I've gone into withdrawal!

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Our beloved Coot, lovely Bleyderbug, left us yesterday morning.

There is so much I could say about him -- I could write for months and months -- and yet, how could I ever begin to express all that this beautiful boy meant to me, and to so many other people?

Larry and I had 21 years with him. It was not anywhere near long enough.

We miss you so much, Bleys. There is a huge hole in our home and our hearts without you.

Attached File  bleys.jpg   350.36K   14 downloads

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Oh Laurie, I am SO very sorry to read this.  I know your hearts must be hurting terribly.  I wish I knew all the right words to say to be able to take away the emptiness and pain you and Larry are feeling.  And I wish I could reach through this computer screen and hug you for real !!  Coot had such incredible loving parents in you two.  And he was such a handsome boy - with that beautiful pink belly of his !!! wub.gif

I hope you get some comfort in knowing he is restored to perfect health, greeted by the other Angels (no doubt lead by the CodyMeister); and he's basking in the sunshine and looking out for both of you from above.

I know this is so very very hard right now . . . just keep every wonderful memory of Bleys with you.  I 'know' he will, and does, live on your hearts (and everyone whose life he touched) !!!!  His passing will never erase all the special and wonderful memories you have.

Sending you both MUCH Love, Light, HUGE COMFORTING HUGS, and many Prayers ~
May God bless you all . . .
Donna and 'The Bandit' wub.gif

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,756 posts
Laurie,  The IMOM world just won't be the same without THE COOT; leading the challenges and pulling the trains.    

He was one cool cat, and we mourn him with you.  It gives me some comfort to know Coot is at the bridge with my AJ.  AJ didn't like to be alone, and I know he and Coot will like each other immediately.    

I think Tuck paid a special tribute to Coot when he jumped back on the train for one final ride with the Cootductor.

Run wild and Free, sweet Bleys and look out for your Mom and Dad. Thanks, Sweet Kitten, for all the good you did in the world during your too brief a life.
Keep that engine running...

Edited by CatPaws, 01 September 2009 - 05:35 AM.

HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users