Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Guy Meresman

• Please log in to reply
1130 replies to this topic

Vanessa

Vanessa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Hands down, my favorite of Guy to date smile.gif

oscarsmom

oscarsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Mike,

Please let me know where to send Oscar's left-over supplies for Guy. I have ringers and needles but they are 18 gage. I also have pepcid. Thanks for all the support when Oscar passed away it really helped. The least I can do is turn you on to some freebies.

Thanks,

Libbyand Angel Oscar

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,566 posts
Awww! That pic of Guy is adorable! I'm glad Guy is doing OK. Sending big hugs for your sweet boy.

hugs.gif

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Guy is really huggable, that's for sure.  I'm always happy to pass on your hugs to him.

Hi Libby.  I hope you are feeling well and remembering Oscar with happy memories.  Thanks for the offer of supplies.  I'm sending you a p.m. to follow up on that.

Guy, the Action Hero ...
[attachmentid=1189]

Attached Files

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
I love that picture of Guy! What a cutie!

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,566 posts
Oh, what a great picture of Guy! Mike, I love that pic! And how cool is that, that you were able to capture the ball in mid-air? I'd never have such good timing smile.gif

Thanks for sharing the awesome pic!

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

carol

carol

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 363 posts
Mike, love the action hero picture of Guy. Hope he's doing well & you both had a happy Thanksgiving!

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Guy says hi and thanks to all his supporters and sponsors.  

And now, outtakes from "Guy, the Action Hero." In this scene, Guy doesn't jump.
[attachmentid=1263]

Attached Files

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,566 posts
Mike,

Oh, that photo is so cute!!! I love scenes from "Guy, the Action Hero". He's got such an intense look on his face. Thanks for sharing his pics with us.

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Lynette

Lynette

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,384 posts
Hi Mike,

I just read Guy's thread and I have to say that he is a very handsome boy.  Do you pronounce his name in the french fashion...Gee or is it like Gi?

I am also a PIN parent.  Sissy's thread is in General Cases and Blind Dogs.

I wanted to comment on Guy's behavior with Mr. Jingles.  I also had a male cat named Max (1997 - 2002 RIP) who did the same thing with a little Teddy Bear that he carried around for 15 years.  I still have it displayed in a prominent place.

I can tell you what he is doing but I can't answer the why.  He is mimicking the behavior of a mother cat when she is moving her babies.  The strange sound he makes is what she does to soothe her babies during the move as she has them grasped at the base of their necks in her mouth.  Quite literally, he considers Mr. Jingles his baby.  I have no idea why a male cat would display this behavior however.  Maybe it is a source of comfort for them as they are remembering their time with Mom.

I am so happy that Guy found Angels to sponser him.  He is very lucky to have such a great Dad.  Sissy sends both of you paw swipes and love bites!

Lynette

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Best face picture of Guy yet! That is one wonderful face and expression! This one ranks as one of my favorites, plus it looks like he has gained some weight and is doing quite well!

Give Guy a pile of chin rubs from us!

heart.gif

Martha Jane, Baila, Minsky and crew

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Hi everyone.  Lynette, thanks for the reply.  Good thing Mr. Jingles isn't Guy's real baby, because Guy leaves him lying right in the places I walk most, in the dark ... poor Mr. Jingles has tripped me up a few times and probably took a few lumps himself in the process.  I say "Guy" like it rhymes with "cutie-pie" or "the good little guy," so not the French way.  I hope Sissy is feeling good.

Guy, the Action Hero ... the close-up shots.  He is watching the ball all the way in -- that's good technique in sports!

[attachmentid=1292]

Attached Files

Lynette

Lynette

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,384 posts
What an intense little boy.  He is quite serious about his sports isn't he?  Absolutely adorable...give him some hugs for us!

Lynette

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
What a great photo of Guy! I can see that he had some serious sports training. What a cutie!

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,566 posts
Mike,

What a great shot of Guy! He looks so intense. He's a serious athlete, isn't he? smile.gif

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Wow Mike, Another really GREAT shot of Guy. That's a wonderful expression on his face. What a coordinated camera man you must be too in order to throw the paper and catch the perfecty timed moment so well. Now my question is; did Guy get hit in the face as he watched it all the way in or catch it in his mouth or what. It appears to have already passed his paws.  ohmy.gif

Thanks for Sharing!

Martha jane and Baila

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Guy will still have time to swat that crumpled paper ball -- his right paw is all ready.  Anyway, Guy's been more sedate lately and lost some weight the past couple weeks.  He had an exam on Monday, so I'm waiting for the results of the blood test.  Will keep you posted.

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,566 posts
Mike,

I'm hoping for good results from the blood tests. Give Guy a hug from me.

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Vanessa

Vanessa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Hi Mike,

Hoping Guy feels better really soon!  Let us know!

Vanessa

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Hi Mike,

We're adding our hopes that Guy has a good report Monday.  We'll be keeping him in our thoughts and prayers!

Hugs,

Martha Jane and Baila

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Mike, hoping for good news with Guy's blood test. Please let us know what the results were. Purrs to Guy from my CRF kitty Kitz!

Laurie

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,086 posts
Any news on Guy's  labs??? He was doing so well, I hope its a very temporary setback.
I hope he starts gaining weight and becoming more active again. Tell Guy he has many aunties waiting to see more Guy, The Action Hero pics.

Posted Image

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Hi everyone.  Well, the test could have been worse.  The creatinine climbed to 3.6, but the other numbers were pretty stable.  Of course, Guy's cuteness numbers are still at record highs.

Thanks again to Guy's sponsors for covering the bill for the test!!

Here's another outtake: "Oops, missed that one."
[attachmentid=1381]

Attached Files

Vanessa

Vanessa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Yay, stable is good!

Love the action shots smile.gif

carol

carol

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 363 posts
Hey, Guy, all athletes miss sometimes, so don't sweat it!  Mike, glad the other values are stable -- did they say what the climbing creatine meant?  Just a watch it thing?

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,566 posts
QUOTE(Mike (Guy's person) @ Dec 12 2006, 09:38 PM) View Post

Hi everyone.  Well, the test could have been worse.  The creatinine climbed to 3.6, but the other numbers were pretty stable.  Of course, Guy's cuteness numbers are still at record highs.

Hi Mike,

I'm glad to hear that Guy's numbers were fairly stable. And I guessed as much on the cuteness numbers  biggrin.gif They will ALWAYS be at record highs  motimonkey.gif

Aw, another great action shot of Guy! Don't worry, Guy, even the best athletes miss now and then.

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Guy's weight loss concerns me, so I'm increasing the fluids to see if it helps his digestion and appetite.  Wish us luck!

Guy is not only an action hero.  He is a great character actor as well.  In this scene, he portrays a dog.
"The Cat Who Thought He Was a Dog"
[attachmentid=1429]

Attached Files

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,566 posts
QUOTE(Mike (Guy's person) @ Dec 18 2006, 09:13 PM) View Post

Guy's weight loss concerns me, so I'm increasing the fluids to see if it helps his digestion and appetite.  Wish us luck!

Guy is not only an action hero.  He is a great character actor as well.  In this scene, he portrays a dog.
"The Cat Who Thought He Was a Dog"
[attachmentid=1429]

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry about Guy's weight loss. I hope he starts gaining weight soon (geez, that's not usually something I wish upon someone around the holidays  laugh.gif ) All paws/fingers crossed here for an increase in appetite and improved digestion.

Oh, what a great pic of guy the cat-dog  biggrin.gif Too cute!!! Thanks for the smile-inducing pic.

Tracy  stripekitty.gif

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Guy says Thank You! to his sponsors and happy holidays.  Thank you for reaching out to help!
[attachmentid=1472]

Attached Files

Vanessa

Vanessa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Super cute photo smile.gif

Shows his extra toe off nicely!

Happy holidays to you and Guy and Lola!

0 user(s) are reading this topic