Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Guy Meresman

• Please log in to reply
1130 replies to this topic

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
awww Mike, I am Sooooo sorry ... I know you are hurting ... and there is still this hole in your heart in the shape of the cutest white footsie Action Hero named Guy.  :broken_heart:
[I'm sorry I don't know what happen to my post from last night :(]

Please know, your sweetie pie is looking down on you and the beautiful Big Mitt Love, Miss Lola .... and is Thanking you sooooo much for being the absoltely BEST Dad and hoomin he could possibly have EVER known and been so lucky to have !!!!  :wub:  No one could have loved him better ... and photograhed his great adventures from the boulders to the top of the refridgerator to his enormous high jumps --- nearly out of camera range !!!!!  WHAT an AMAZING and positively CUTEST Guy EVER !!!!!!

I know how much you miss him .... and how much you heart hurts and longs for him to be there, especially as you go through all his wonderful pictures.  He touched us all with all his special adventures.  And he lives on forever in ALL of our hearts.

I know it's hard, Mike ... please know we are holding you very tight in our hearts.  I wish I could be there in person to wrap my arms around you and talk about all the wonder and special things that are "Guy".  I just know he is considering himself one of the luckiest kitties at the Bridge because he and Lola were taken home by you and given such a WONDERFUL LIFE !!!!!

For you and the Cutest and most amazing little Furry Guy ~

Posted Image

He's waiting for you, Mike .... whole and free .... when the time is right.

Holding you ALL tight in my heart ~ and FOREVER in my thoughts and my prayers !!!!

I wish I could tell you the anniversaries get easier after this First one ... I can tell you, we will be here for you.
I love you you ALL soooo !!!!!  *SPECIAL BIG HUGS*

ALWAYS and FOREVER ~
Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

:felineicon:

:heart:  :heart:

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Thanks for the well wishes!  You know, I don't feel sad like I expected to.  I am spending the day putting together Guy's album and just enjoying his cute photos and how much his IMOM family participated in his life.

Remember last year, after Guy passed away, I said I wasn't ready to face a bright sunny day ... and suddenly we got an unexpected snow storm that kept everything blanketed in furry white snow for days?  Well, when I looked out this morning, it was snowing.  For a while, I gazed at the boulders where Guy used to climb, where the snow used to camouflage his white toesies.  Anyone up for a game of Kamo Kitty?

Attached File  ImomGuyKamo3.jpg   428.63K   10 downloads

Attached File  ImomGuyKamo4.jpg   527.32K   9 downloads

Edited by Mike (Guy's person), 27 January 2012 - 10:38 PM.

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
I found him !   I know that Guy is out playing on those rocks right now...look out your window and you will see him out there...Thank you for the the pictures and the posts. I will be looking forward to more pictures.

In honor of our adorable Angel Guy, I will be making a donation to the general fund in a few days. I hope all of Guy's Aunties will send what they can in Guy's honor as well.

We love you Mike, Angel Guy and Lola

Kathy and the Magical Beach Kitties

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,024 posts
thinking of you, Guy and of course Lola, and sending hugs...
Posted Image

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Hi Kathy and Cindy!  I kept putting together Guy's many pages and photos in his album today.  He is so cute in the photos; I kept wanting to re-post every other photo, I mean, how was it possible for one little Guy to be so cute?  That's the big mystery of life and the universe.

Here are just a couple of my all-time favorites.

Attached File  ImomGuyOnDeskCloseup.jpg   988.1K   5 downloads

Attached File  ImomGuyBlueTowelBedAgain.jpg   1.81MB   6 downloads

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,288 posts
Mike-

pix of guy are just adorable ....glad you made it through the day ok.  Yes, I do think our furbabies were in
"cahoots" today!

Susan, MisChief
  & Angel Ms. ZOOM

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
I did get really sad today during the pages of Guy's death.  I noticed that when I posted a week before he passed away the vet's observation that it would be okay to put him to sleep anytime, the next ten pages of the book were filled with posts from more than dozen friends and aunties who cared so much for the Guy.  You all came when I needed you.

Kathy posted two days before Guy's death, "as they depart, they gently pick us up and set us down on the road to a new and exciting journey."  Guy did that by bringing me so close to this community.  My experience with IMOM has changed my path.

And so, many years in the making, here is: The Book of Guy at IMOM.

Attached File  BookOfGuyAtImom1.JPG   100.06K   15 downloads

Attached File  BookOfGuyAtImom2.JPG   109.93K   17 downloads

Edited by Mike (Guy's person), 28 January 2012 - 02:04 AM.

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
Hi Mike

I was very sad as well on Guy's Bridge Anniversary. The Book of Guy looks wonderful. I hope that making the book helped you to remember and celebrate all the wonderful times you shared together.

Kathy

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,836 posts
Mike, my internet service provider decided it was okay to leave me without a way to say hello to you on Guy's Bridge Anniversary, but I was thinking of you and the eternally cute one, and the ever gorgeous Lola.  

The book is fabulous.
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,024 posts
WOW!! What an awesome book to always have, full of memories of sweet Guy and knowing how much his aunties loved him.

Incredible!

Hugs to u and Lola.
Posted Image

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts

View PostMike (Guy, on 28 January 2012 - 02:03 AM, said:

I did get really sad today during the pages of Guy's death.  I noticed that when I posted a week before he passed away the vet's observation that it would be okay to put him to sleep anytime, the next ten pages of the book were filled with posts from more than dozen friends and aunties who cared so much for the Guy.  You all came when I needed you.

Kathy posted two days before Guy's death, "as they depart, they gently pick us up and set us down on the road to a new and exciting journey."  Guy did that by bringing me so close to this community.  My experience with IMOM has changed my path.

And so, many years in the making, here is: The Book of Guy at IMOM.

W0W Mike ~ What an AWESOME book !!!! :)

Bandit and I would like to wish

you and your precious ones a VERY

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!!

Posted Image

Please give the Beautiful Miss Lola gentle HUGS
and kisses from me and My 'Big' Guy !!!! :heart:

Sending ALL of our LOVE and GREAT :hugs:

NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER

:heart: :heart:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel, 13 May 2012 - 12:05 PM.

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
Guy's book is very awesome.  I made one for Mr Precious after he passed too. Sometimes my girl likes to lay on it, and I get all angry with her..... but then maybe she knows.  As she insists on coming back and then laying next to it.  :)  

How is Lola these days?   give her kisses from me!

Melissa/IMOM

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,288 posts
:pp_animal_568:

Hi Mike,

Just checkin' in ...hope all's ok with you.

Hope things with work, Lola, and life are going well.  Sending all good thoughts ...and bellyrubs to Ms. Lola.

Susan, MisChief
& FurAngel Ms. ZOOM

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Mike, The Book of Guy at IMOM looks absolutely amazing. What a special thing, and such a wonderful way to remember your incredibly special boy.

You gave a true gift to all of us aunties by sharing him with us -- and thank you for kissing his belly for me when I'd ask you to.

I hope that you and Lola are doing well.

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,288 posts
HAPPY ST. PAT'S TO YOU AND LOLA!

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Hi Kathy and Paula and Cindy and Donna and Melissa and Susan and Laurie and all our family and friends,

:banana:

Today is a very special day ...

:icecream5: :icecream5: :icecream5: :icecream5:

Are you counting? ...

20 ice cream cones!

20 BIRTHDAYS FOR LOLA!

Lola is 20 today !!!

Attached File  LolaLyingOnDesk.JPG   137.26K   3 downloads

What a beautiful girl!

Attached File  LolaFace.JPG   97.22K   1 downloads

What a beautiful face!

Edited by Mike (Guy's person), 21 March 2012 - 11:34 AM.

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
Happy Birthday Lola ! You look marvelous- not a day over 4 !  What is your beauty secret?

Kathy and The Magical Beach Kitties

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,024 posts
Ohhhh, my, happy belated 20th birthday Miss Lola.

You are quite the lovely lady!!

Hugs.
Posted Image

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
Happy Easter to Cutest Angel Guy, The Adorable Lola and of course Mike

Kathy

jayman72365

jayman72365

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,585 posts
Hello sweet friend, we wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Easter!

Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,024 posts
sending love and hugs.
Posted Image

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,836 posts
Haven't seen nor heard from Lola since she celebrated turning 20.  Hoping she and her dad are doing okay.
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,024 posts
me too!

hugs
Posted Image

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Thank you Kathy ... my beauty secret is Mikey love.  --Lola

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Lola, please get off the keyboard.  What's that?  Oh, ok, go ahead and post it.

Hi everyone.  Lola is a happy old LBK, and we are enjoying our days together.  But the vet says it won't be too long for her now.  Her kidneys are going.  BUN 102, creatinine 6.0, red blood cells down to 25%, phosphorus high.  Thank goodness the vet says her beauty numbers are still extremely good, like Guy's cuteness numbers used to be.

She gets methimazole for hyperthyroidism, mirtazepam for appetite, miralax for bowel movements, sub-Q fluids for hydration, epogen shots for anemia, alternagel aluminum hydroxide phosphorus binder, and adequan shots for arthritis.  And of course lots of hugs and kisses for happiness.

Attached File  IMG_2613.JPG   717.74K   9 downloads

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,881 posts
Mike...Lola is a lucky girl...enjoy your days...

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,024 posts
Lola certainly is one lucky girl (and she knows it!)!

Keep making memories with Her Highness, and I pray she doesn't listen to her vet (except abt her beauty numbers) and is in ur arms for much longer then he thinks.

I wish I could make everything better Mike...

Hugs.
Posted Image

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts

View PostMike (Guy, on 03 May 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

Lola, please get off the keyboard.  What's that?  Oh, ok, go ahead and post it.

Hi everyone.  Lola is a happy old LBK, and we are enjoying our days together.  But the vet says it won't be too long for her now.  Her kidneys are going.  BUN 102, creatinine 6.0, red blood cells down to 25%, phosphorus high.  Thank goodness the vet says her beauty numbers are still extremely good, like Guy's cuteness numbers used to be.

She gets methimazole for hyperthyroidism, mirtazepam for appetite, miralax for bowel movements, sub-Q fluids for hydration, epogen shots for anemia, alternagel aluminum hydroxide phosphorus binder, and adequan shots for arthritis.  And of course lots of hugs and kisses for happiness.

Attachment IMG_2613.JPG

Hello dear Uncle Mikey, Adorable Angel Guy and The Most Beautiful Miss Lola !!!!!  :wub:

I'm sooooooo very sorry I've been MIA for so long ~ and was SO terribly tardy for Miss Lola's "BIG 20th B-DAY PARTY" !!!!!!
Been playing "Ping-Pong" with some crumby virus for two months !!!!  :mad:  However, I "did" get her something very special that she can wear EVERY day !!!!!!

"FOREVER YOUNG"

"FOREVER LOVED"

"FOREVER BEAUTIFUL"

~~~Miss Lola~~~
Posted Image

I love you ALL soooooooo VERY much !!!!!! :wub: :wub:  Thank you and God bless you for your wonderful caring and support since 'The Bandit' went to join AJ, Zoom, Guy, Cody and the others.  You have no idea how much that means to me.   I want you to know, y'all are in my daily thoughts and prayers and FOREVER in my HEART !!!!!! :heart:

Praying  the two of you have LOTS 'n LOTS of cuddly days together....(Afterall, Miss Lola needs to show off her new beautiful 'chapeau' ;) )

She is SOOOO lucky to have you .... You're not only a Super-Daddy; but you're a terrific Mamma too !!!!!  ♥ ♥

Give her special kisses and lovin' from me.  And don't forget, I'm sending great BIG SPECIAL HUGS to you with LOTS of LOVE too !!!!!!  Take extra special good care of one another for me.

With ALL our LOVE,
Donna and 'The Big Beautiful Angel. Bandit'

:wub: :wub:

Posted Image

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Thank you everyone for your visits.  Lola has enjoyed a peaceful old age and she will always be my beautiful girl.  But it has been five years since she was diagnosed with kidney disease and she is now 20.  She can no longer stand up or walk, and she didn't eat or drink anything today.  Tomorrow her vet will put her to sleep.  Let's say goodbye.

Love, Mike

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Here is one of the last photos of my sweetheart.

Attached File  LolaSoSweet.JPG   130.1K   11 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users