Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Rascal - Best Boy Ever

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Diana C.

Diana C.

DIANA C

• Members
  • 4,123 posts
Moved from old community 8/3/06

Author  Comment  
Jacki IMOM  
Administrator - IMOM Founder
(2/12/06 11:30 pm)
Reply Rascal - Best Boy Ever
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two years ago my boy went to join Magic, Tiki and Bug at Rainbow Bridge.

It snowed today and that made me think of him and miss him even more. Rascal loved to play in the snow.

Judy Leathers  
(2/13/06 5:49 am)
Reply    Rascal - Best Boy Ever
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacki, what a wonderful memory you had of Rascal, how special that the snow arrived on Rascal's Bridge Day...perhaps a sign that all is well..

I am hoping that you and Pete are starting to have happy memories of Rascal and Bug...I know it's still hard... , Judy

Linda IMOM  
Committee Volunteer
(2/13/06 6:15 am)
Reply Re: Rascal - Best Boy Ever
Jacki, thinking of you as you honor Rascal's bridge day.
Collie Hugs - Linda aka ellgee

Please click below to visit my furbabies
community.webshots.com/album/134598199QrXRlg

Please visit Monty's memorial page
www.svcsr.org/notforgot/monty.htm

Monty's IMOM PIN page
p088.ezboard.com/fimomcommunityfrm3.showMessage?topicID=88.topic

cindy h
(2/13/06 8:18 am)
Jacki,

Rascal was a beautiful little  boy, and what a wonderful tribute to him that the snow arrived on his bridge day.

I came to IMOM when my little boy went to RB on 1/11/06 and I am so glad to have found this community of    . I am grateful to your furbabies - Rascal, Magic, Tiki and Bug for leaving their mom with such a huge  and immense love of furbabies that she had to share it with the rest of us, offering guidance and bringing the rest of us furbaby parents together so that we may help all who need it and know that there are so many more of us out there.

Thank you Jacki, Rascal, Magic, Tiki and Bug. Huge  to all of you.
Cindy H
Beaulah (BooBoo)

suzanne
Unregistered User
(2/13/06 10:26 am)
Reply    Rascal - Best Boy Ever
Ditto!! I just found this site on 1/15/06 - twp days after my baby had to leave me. Had searched the internet, looking for the right place that felt safe enough to share my feelings, and this was the place. Scout sends a special purr from the bridge, expressing her gratitude too.

Suzanne

kshort13
(2/13/06 5:16 pm)
Reply    Re: Rascal - Best Boy Ever
It's always amazing to me the things that sometimes just hit us in the face with memories. I miss every single one of my kids that have passed on and even thought the pain lessens, the missing them never seems to go away.

On a little lighter note, looks to me like Rascal was a little Pom?? Max is going through Adequan shots for an arthritic hip. When we were at the vet the other night, there were 3 poms in there. My big brave 100 pound German Shepherd was afraid of them. Their moms thought that was hysterical. Poms have so much attitude and confidence. I think they are just the most adorable little dogs and there will be one in my life one of these days...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kris
Murphy, Sheltie/Keeshond mix
Max, GSD
Taz, rescue gray kitty
Chessy, rescue B&W tuxedo kitty        
Jacki, rescue Black DSH
Lucy, rescue gray & white DMH      

Jacki IMOM  
Administrator - IMOM Founder
(2/13/06 6:56 pm)
Quote:
On a little lighter note, looks to me like Rascal was a little Pom??

Yes, Rascal was a Pom. He was a big one at 12-14 pounds. Right up until he was 16 years old people would ask me if he was a Chow puppy.

Rascal had arthritis in his golden years. It didn't slow him down much though. He had 2 ortho surgeries when he was younger so I started him on Glucosomine (sp?) when he was about 7 years old. I think that helped him a lot.

Pom's are wonderful little dogs. I had 3 of them but now I have just one. My little Missi will be 16 in April. My Dals know she's the boss. So do the cats!  

I hope you do have a Pom some day. They are a joy to be around.

Diana S IMOM  
Board of Directors
(2/16/06 11:30 pm)
I love reading about Rascal and the snow. I'm glad he sent snow for his Bridge Day. Obviously, it wasn't a blizzard because of winter - it's been in the 50s this week. A very strange and unique storm for the record books - that's what Rascal sent.

Diana & Angel
We GoodSearch for IMOM.

Please help us help our Pets In Need by using this internet SEARCH feature for all your internet searches. To add this feature to your tool bar click here for the FREE download. http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbars.aspx

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,230 posts
Rasky -I still miss you every day. You're the best boy ever!
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts

View PostJacki IMOM, on 12 February 2011 - 12:02 PM, said:

Rasky -I still miss you every day. You're the best boy ever!

Jacki, I see how you honor the anniversaries of your animals so faithfully.  I never knew LuvBug or Rascal.  But I know that they are still remembered and loved, every day and especially on their February anniversaries.

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,892 posts
Jacki:

I wonder sometmes how you can continue marching on when February comes around.  LuvBug, Rascal, and Magic- each so special in his or her own way.

Sending hugs and wishes for your peace during this tough month.  :magicmoon:
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users