Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

My Angel Button

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Post copied and pasted from our old forum.  Thread can be found here.
Author  Comment  
Juli IMOM
(10/16/04 12:16 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All    My Angel Button 04/12/88 - 10/12/04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear IMOM family,

Many of you already know that my dear Button left her family for the Bridge Tuesday evening. Button was 16 and a half and had endured diabetes and CRF for 3 and a half years, arthritis for two years and was deaf for over a year. On Tuesday she suffered from at least two misfunctions of/in her brain. We are not sure if they were strokes, seizures, or some other problem. We did not see the first episode. The second episode we witnessed and rushed her to the Emergency Vet. Button lost her eyesight, was very weak, unable to support her weight and had a hard time breathing. I thought she was going to die in my arms. After consulation with the vet, we decided the best thing for Button was to leave a failing body behind and join her friends at the Bridge. It is with much sadness that her family held her, stroked her, scratched behind her ears and under her chin, and kissed her goodbye. Her passing was more loving and peaceful than I could have ever imagined. I am certain she is glad to be done with daily blood sugar testing, insulin shots and subq fluids.

I didn't really plan on posting about Button's passing on the Forum, but Cindy and Jacki made a beautiful page for Button and I wanted to share it. It has touched my heart and I will treasure this page forever.  

Button's page

The IMOM family has been such a source of comfort for me. I consider the IMOM family more than just the Board of Directors and volunteers, but include the wonderful donors, the great monthly sponsors that I have the pleasure of working with, the applicants and PINs, and the many people I've met through the forum.

Button was the one who lead me to IMOM. If it weren't for her diabetes, I wouldn't have learned of IMOM through the Feline Diabetes Message Board (FDMB). My work for IMOM before Button's passing was in honor of my brave girl who endured so much. Now my work for IMOM is in memory of my very first baby, Button.

Thank you Jacki and Cindy for the beautiful page for Button. Thank you to everyone who have supported me and my family during this hard time.

Through tears,
Juli~IMOM

Edited by: Juli IMOM at: 10/16/04 12:46 pm

BarbaraIMOM
Administrator
(10/16/04 12:50 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: My Angel Button 04/12/87 - 10/12/04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juli,

I'm so very sorry for your family's loss. I know what a special girl Button is to you, your husband and your son. You did such a loving thing for your Button and for that, she will always watch over your family. Although her physical presence is not there anymore, her spirit will be with you always.

I hope that time heals you and your family quickly and that memories of Button soon bring laughs and smiles rather than the sad tears you have now. Button had such a long, wonderful life loaded with quality and love from a family she wouldn't have traded for anything. You, being the special person that you are, extended that quality by giving her the special needs care these past few years that she required. Your decision I'm sure was a difficult one and I know your Button guided you to the right choice for her. Always be at peace with that and know that Button loved you even more for that. When they are so, so sick like that, my vet tells me that it's giving a great, wonderful gift that only you have the power to give. After all the good times and unconditional love our furbabies give us, they sometimes need us to give them this great and loving gift.

Lots of hugs to you and your family,

Barb

ellgee  
(10/16/04 1:04 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: My Angel Button 04/12/88 - 10/12/04
Button's page is a lovely tribute. I know this is a difficult time for you, Button is free from the diabetes, she can play happily with our Bridge kids, but always feel your love and devotion. Please accept my deepset and most heart felt sympathy.

Collie Hugs

Please click below to visit my furbabies
community.webshots.com/album/134598199QrXRlg

Please visit Monty's memorial page
www.svcsr.org/notforgot/monty.htm

smalk50
(10/16/04 4:54 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    re:Angel Button
Hi Juli,

My deepest condolences on your heartbreaking loss of dear Button. She will leave a deep void in your life and your heart but hopefully, in time, you will be comforted by the many happy memories that she provided you and your family.

That your were able to give her such wonderful care and provide her with a quality life despite all of her physical problems speaks so much about your care and love. My heart breaks for you.  

When I first contacted IMOM back in Feb of this year about my Oscar cat, I was desperate and almost hysterical. After filling out all of the necessary forms to be accepted by IMOM, you responded back to me in a matter of minutes. I can never convey how much that meant to me and Oscar at the time. And how you and IMOM and the wonderful people on this forum were able to help him out in his final days and ease his transition to the Bridge. I will never forget what you and IMOM did for him.

Thank you Juli for giving Button the love and care that she needed. She is happy now and with all of the other IMOM Bridge pets. I imagine that they are comparing notes about their lives and families in the world that they departed. And looking forward to the day when their special person is reunited with them forever.

Take care Juli. Button loves you very much and is waiting for you at the Bridge.

Chris and the gang.

Rottendogs
(10/16/04 8:13 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Angel Button
Juli,
I'm so sorry that Button had to leave, but I hope that in time the years that you had together bring you much joy and peace. You were the best mom she could have ever had.
Celia

MX72
(10/16/04 9:14 pm)
Dear Juli,

You and your family have my deepest condolences on the loss of Button. She was so very lucky to have had you as a Mom, and I am sure you felt lucky to have had the opportunity to know, love and care for her. These special needs kitties teach us so much about life, it is an amazing journey with them.....

Take care of yourself,

Laura and the kitties

BRIAN
Unregistered User
(10/17/04 6:59 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    RE: MY ANGEL BUTTON 04-12-88 TO 10-12-04

HI JULI, I JUST READ YOUR STORY ABOUT
YOUR ANGEL BUTTON!! IT TOUCHED MY HEART !!!
AND I SAW HER PICTURE OF HER TOO !!!
SHE WAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL KITTY !!!
AGAIN, I KNOW HOW YOUR FEELING AT THIS
POINT AND TIME!!! AGAIN YOU HAVE MY
CONDOLENCE JULI !!!!

AND HER DAD BRIAN

tracieoo7
(10/18/04 8:51 am)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: RE: MY ANGEL BUTTON 04-12-88 TO 10-12-04
Juli, I am here and you and Button are in my prayers
You have helped me so much already in the short time we have been working together, and Button helped Famke out in a big way.
You both gave me courage to keep going when I felt scared about treating Famke when I thought she was hurting, and many more times you have given me strength, by just watching how hard you work at IMOM.
I know Button is playing with my Lil' Bear running through green green grass and they are chasing the rainbow as they follow a butterfly :
Love to both of you,
Famke and Tracie  5 [/i]

Kim
Local user
(10/18/04 3:03 pm)
Button's memorial page is lovely.... as was Button. Make that "is," as she will continue to make her presence known to you, Juli. Somehow I think Button will be checking up on the antics of her pesky little sisters.  

Thank you, Jacki and Cindy.

jwaller767
(10/19/04 1:15 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    button
juli and family,
i am so sorry to hear about your loss. i know how much you loved button and what a good mom you were to her.

when boo was first dxg'd with diabetes juli you were always there for me helping me - answering my questions, and giving support. i have always thought so much of you and button since we meet.

button will "talk" to you soon. you know that she is having so much fun meeting all of her kitty pals at the bridge - and there are some great kitties there. they are so busy chasing butterflies and playing together sometimes i think they just get too busy.

i will ask boo to look out for button.

tonight i will light a candle for button.

peace be with you.
jenny and boo (ga)

Diana S IMOM  
Administrator
(10/20/04 4:45 am)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: button
Juli,

I'm sorry it's taken so long to write. Know that Button is deeply missed by all of us. I have her calendar, and will keep her page forever. I know she has had a wonderful greeting at the bridge. I know she will be finding ways to communicate with you - your bond was so strong! I wish I was with you and could give you real hugs.

ellgee  
Community Volunteer
(6/16/05 1:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: button
I found Buttons thread.
Collie Hugs - Linda IMOM

Juli IMOM  
Board of Directors
(6/16/05 1:56 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: button
Thank you Linda!!!

Kim  
Local user
(6/16/05 2:45 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: button
Seconding that thank-you, Linda.  I know this means a lot to Juli.

Please, please try to find Twinkle's thread too... for Laura.

Laura imom  
Committee Volunteer
(6/16/05 10:14 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Button
Thank you Linda for finding Miss. Button. I know how much this means to Juli. She was the first person I contacted when I saw that our bridge kids were missing.

Juli, I am so glad Button's thread is back, I know how comforting these bridge threads are  

Kim, thank you for thinking of me, that was so sweet of you. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends here, you guys are the best.

that we get all our bridge kids back...I think things are looking up  

Laura

Jacki IMOM  
Administrator - IMOM Founder
(10/10/05 8:54 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
   Re: Button

Linda IMOM  
Committee Volunteer
(10/11/05 6:50 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: My Angel Button 04/12/88 - 10/12/04
Juli - I will be honoring Button's Bridge Day with you.

Collie Hugs - Linda aka ellgee

Although I can't seem to make this "clickable" heres Monty's IMOM forum when he was a PINkid
http://p088.ezboard.com/fimomcommunityfrm3...opicID=88.topic

Jacki IMOM  
Administrator - IMOM Founder
(10/11/05 10:59 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Thinking about sweet Button and her mom, Juli.

Judy Leathers  
(10/12/05 6:46 am)
Juli, I am with you and Button today in thought and prayer. I know how difficult this day will be for you... and  , Judy

Juli IMOM  
Board of Directors
(10/12/05 10:43 am)
Reply | Edit | Del    One year ago today
I can't believe it has been an entire year since my Button earned her place at the Bridge. Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of her and wished she was back at home. I love her today as much as I loved her the day she left...maybe even more. She was a pisspot, always telling us what to do. I miss that. I miss her furry face, the soft hairs behind her ears, her bright eyes, her big paws, her unending kisses. God, I miss that cat. She was the best cat ever.  

Button, I love you. I will see you again some day, I promise.
IPB Image

Edited by: Juli IMOM   at: 10/12/05 2:35 pm

Antares and his mommy  
(10/14/05 4:11 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: One year ago today
What a beautiful girl!!! She has the same kind of markings on her face than Antares. I am sure that she was there to welcome my boy when he started his jouney to the Bridge.

Button,

Your mom still misses you very much. Show her a sign so that she knows that you love her very much too.

Aline

Edited by: Antares and his mommy   at: 10/14/05 4:13 pm

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Author  Comment  
mareanteasin
(10/16/05 10:22 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: One year ago today
Thinking of you both LOTS as I read the thread, and wishing you the feeling of wings of  s around you!    

Precious and Marea

Kimber and Bunny
(10/17/05 10:29 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter

Wishing Sweet, Brave, Beautiful Button safe journey. Wishing all who loved her peace. Blessed Be!

Hugs and Shared Tears,
Kimber, Bunny (Grey Angel), Riley Nubb-Bottom and Willow
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
--Albert Einstein

Kay  
(10/18/05 2:43 pm)
My calendar is still on November 12, and I think of Button every day I am in the office. She was a beautiful girl, Button Louise...

Juli IMOM  
Board of Directors
(11/12/05 8:25 am)
Reply | Edit | Del    November 12th
Thinking of Button today. It was a year ago today her beautiful picture was on the Page A Day Calendar.

No ill feelings here but I sent Callie, Ava and Tori's pictures in for the 2006 calendar and none of my three made it. We will try again for 2007.

Linda IMOM  
Committee Volunteer
(11/12/05 10:00 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: November 12th

I didn't know that Button was a "calander girl" can you share the picture with us???
Collie Hugs - Linda aka ellgee

Although I can't seem to make this "clickable" heres Monty's IMOM forum when he was a PINkid
http://p088.ezboard.com/fimomcommunityfrm3...opicID=88.topic

Juli IMOM  
Board of Directors
(11/14/05 4:33 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Button's calendar picture
Here it is. Wasn't she beautiful?
IPB Image

Judy Leathers  
(11/14/05 7:13 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: Button's calendar picture
Juli, what a beautiful photo...you can always treasure it...Judy

Juli IMOM  
Board of Directors
(12/20/05 7:07 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Button Louise
I've been thinking a lot about Button recently. Maybe it is because I found one of her hairs a couple weeks ago. Maybe because it is her favorite time of year. Maybe it is because her stocking is hung by the chimney with care. Maybe because her ornaments are hanging on the tree. Maybe because Callie and Tori are doing some "Button" things that remind me of my girl.

Button will always be #1 in my heart.  

I wish she was here.

Laura imom  
Committee Volunteer
(12/21/05 4:20 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Button Louise
I think Button Louise sent you that "hair" to let you know that you will always be #1 in her heart as well. I'm sorry you've been missing her lately...

Laura

Edited by: Laura imom   at: 12/21/05 4:53 pm

paulajmnj
(12/21/05 7:42 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: Button Louise
those were my thoughts too. Button sending you  from the bridge.she was stunning, what a great pic.
p    

Edited by: paulajmnj at: 12/21/05 7:43 pm

Juli IMOM  
Board of Directors
(4/12/06 7:06 am)
Reply | Edit | Del    April the 12th
April the 12th is the day we celebrated Button's birthday. Today our girl would have been 18 years old. She went to the Bridge exactly a 1.5 years ago. Still not a day goes by that I don't wish she was here. This picture was taken on her 16th birthday with her catnip plant.
IPB Image
Happy Birthday Button Louise!

Love,

Mom, Dad, Brandon, Callie, Ava and Tori

Linda IMOM  
Committee Volunteer
(4/12/06 7:27 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: April the 12th
Helping you share Button's Birthday. I know how much you miss her, she was such a lovely girl and I know she brought you so much joy.

Her RB friends are helping her celebrate too. I told my bridge kids to make sure Button has a birthday as beautiful as she.

Collie Hugs -

Monty's IMOM PIN page
p088.ezboard.com/fimomcommunityfrm3.showMessage?topicID=88.topic

Diana S IMOM  
Board of Directors
(4/12/06 11:12 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
Thinking of Button on her birthday. She was a most beautiful cat! No wonder she was a calendar girl. I still have that calendar page.

PS - welcome back from your trip

Kay  
(4/12/06 6:18 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: April the 12th
Me too. My calendar has never left Button's day. She was a beautiful, precious kitty.

Kim  
Local user
(4/12/06 6:36 pm)
All cats should look so gorgeous at age 16. Happy Birthday, Button Louise! Your mama thinks about you all the time and always will.  

Laura imom  
Committee Volunteer
(4/12/06 7:23 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
I just love that picture of Button...that's HER plant and she knows it..... Happy Birthday, beautiful girl, you are missed by those who love you.  

Laura

k9sign  
(4/12/06 8:41 pm)
Oh, what a beautiful Button!!!
U are in my thoughts, Juli.
Happy Birthday sweet Button!

Hugs

Judy Leathers  
(4/12/06 8:46 pm)
Juli, what a beautiful photo of Button Louise...

We will all celebrate her life...it was so special...Thank You...Judy

cindyimom  
Administrator
(4/13/06 12:59 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: Happy Birthday, Button!
Such a gorgeous and regal girl. She was very, very special.

Happy Birthday,  Button. We miss you!

Your Auntie,

Juli IMOM  
Board of Directors
(4/13/06 1:18 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Thank you
Thank you everyone for remembering my girl yesterday and wishing her a Happy Birthday. She loved holidays, especially Christmas and her Birthday when we made such a big fuss over her and gave her presents. She loved presents. She really was the best cat ever. I cried yesterday each time I looked at her picture. Ugh, here I go again....

End of Copy and Paste

Thanks!  

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Two years ago tomorrow Button left us for the Bridge.  She's still the best cat ever.  

I LOVE YOU Button Louise!

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,871 posts
Aw Juli, I know Button was so very special, and u will always have her in ur heart--but I know it doesn't make missing her any easier.
I bet though that if u listen and see with ur heart, u will find she is especially with u tmw.

Hugs
Posted Image

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
I will be helping you honor Buttons' Bridge Day tomorrow.  I know it's tough.  I will be thinking of you and Button tomorrow.

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
Hard to believe it's been 2 years, Juli.  *sigh*

Button Louise definitely lives on in her mama's heart.  heart.gif

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,667 posts
Juli, I hope today you can smile as you think back of all the special and happy memories you have of Button Louise.  Judy

Diana S

Diana S

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 486 posts
I can't believe it's been two years already -  broken_heart.gif

Button, you'll always be my calendar girl - thinking of you today.

Diana S

Baila

Baila

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
Juli, since I've been here I've seen many gentle references to your Button Louise that glow with your continued love for her and show that she's never far from your thoughts. She and your love for her are incredibly beautiful. We're thinking about you both today.

heart.gif

Martha Jane

Edited by Baila, 12 October 2006 - 12:27 PM.

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Button sent me a rainbow this morning!  

Thank you everyone for your kind words.  Button was a one-in-a-million cat.  The best!

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,871 posts
I knew if u kept ur eyes and ur heart open u would see or hear something from Button.

U are both in my thoughts today.
Hugs
Posted Image

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,564 posts

Button sent me a rainbow this morning!

Aww, Button, that was so sweet of you to send your Mommy a sign that all is well at the Bridge.

Juli, thinking of you on what I know is a difficult day, one that I am sure is filled with mixed emotions and memories both happy and sad. These anniversaries are tough. I wish I could be there to hug you in person. Please know that we love you and are with you in spirit today during your time of sadness.  broken_heart.gif

hugs.gif

Tracy  magicmoon.gif  heart.gif

Patricia and Casey

Patricia and Casey

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 160 posts
Dear Juli,

I am so glad that your angel, Button, sent you a rainbow on October 12th.  Button was so beautiful and posed like a queen.  I can relate to your never-ending love and thoughts of her.  Button will always live in your heart and the rainbow is confirmation that she is always around you.    

I miss Casey more each day and feel her presence near me.  It will be two months on October 18th that she went to the Rainbow Bridge.   The tears haven’t stopped yet.

Love and Hugs,
Patricia and Casey (in spirit)    heart.gif

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Today would have been Button's 19th Birthday.  She's been gone for 2.5 years to the Bridge.  It doesn't seem that long.  Not a day passes that I don't think of her.  Many days I can feel her presence here.  I know she's here with us most of the time.  She loved her birthday and holidays.  We always made such a big deal about her birthday.  

Today I'm going to the nursery and buy some plants.  I have a small garden for her and I'm going to spend the day working in her garden.  We've had nasty weather lately and it is very fitting that Button's Birthday is going to be a nice, warm, sunny day.  

Kay and Kim gave me a garden statue of a cat that looks like Button.  I take her out on her birthday to lay in the garden.  I bring her in on her Rainbow Bridge day and she lays by the rocking chair in our bedroom.  I'm going to miss having her inside.  Button loved being outside and so she'll be happy.

I love you Button Louise.   I know you will be with us today on your special day.

Juli

Rottendogs

Rottendogs

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 638 posts
Happy Birthday, Button. Sit with your mama in your garden and keep her company.
Celia

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
Sorry Juli - I missed Buttons' birthday.  I know how hard it is to get through birthday and anniversary dates.

Glad that Button brought you SUNSHINE to share her special day.

Patricia and Casey

Patricia and Casey

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 160 posts
Happy Belated Birthday to Button.  Juli, I am touched by the depth of your love for your angel, Button.  I am sure she was with you in her garden sharing her light, love and the sunshine with you.  You give me the strength to know that Casey is still with me while I continue to grieve her loss.

Hugs, Patricia heart.gif

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Remembering my girl Button on her third anniversary of her passing on to the Bridge.   broken_heart.gif  

Yesterday I brought in her garden statue to clean it up.  Her statue spend the warm months outside in her garden starting on her birthday and the cold months inside by the rocking chair.  It is time for her to be inside with us again.  

I was thinking of all the things she taught me and how they carry over to her siblings, some of them she hasn't met in purrson.  Her diabetes/CRF/deafness has helped me have the strength to take care of Callie's epilepsy, Tori's glaucoma and asthma and Cooper's blindness.  Button lives on in our hearts every day.  She's the reason I'm here at IMOM.  

I love you Button Louise!  

IPB Image

Rottendogs

Rottendogs

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 638 posts
Hey Angel,
You're still the prettiest of the pretty Beatty girls and you are missed!!!
Celia

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Beautiful Button, although it makes me sad to think about how much your mommy misses you, it also makes me happy to think about the many ways you've helped your mommy take care of your wonderful furry siblings. And, of course, I'm so grateful for the amazing gift you gave the rest of us -- bringing your mommy here to IMOM.

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• 864 posts
Juli, sending you lots of love and hugs today.....
Button, please watch over your Mama. She loves you so much, and misses you more than words can say.....
Vicky

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
Juli, what you wrote about Button was beautiful...... just like her.  rose.gif

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,564 posts
hugs.gif Juli. Those Bridge anniversaries are so hard. I'm glad that Button brought you here to IMOM. She was a beautiful and special girl and she is very loved and missed. She is alive in many hearts.

Thinking of you,
Tracy, and Cody too  heart.gif  stripekitty.gif

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
QUOTE(Juli IMOM @ Oct 12 2007, 09:35 AM) View Post

Remembering my girl Button on her third anniversary of her passing on to the Bridge.   broken_heart.gif  

Yesterday I brought in her garden statue to clean it up.  Her statue spend the warm months outside in her garden starting on her birthday and the cold months inside by the rocking chair.  It is time for her to be inside with us again.  

I was thinking of all the things she taught me and how they carry over to her siblings, some of them she hasn't met in purrson.  Her diabetes/CRF/deafness has helped me have the strength to take care of Callie's epilepsy, Tori's glaucoma and asthma and Cooper's blindness.  Button lives on in our hearts every day.  She's the reason I'm here at IMOM.  

I love you Button Louise!  

IPB Image

What a pretty girl and a lovely way to "remember" her fondly.  
hugs.gif for Button and her mommy !

Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
Button has left a wonderful legacy of animals (and their caregivers) who have been helped because of all she inspired, but I know it doesn't make her physical absence any easier... (((HUGS)))

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,871 posts
Thinking of sweet angel Button and Juli today.

hugs.gif

I tried to paste another pic of Button--the one with her plant and the red heart on her collar. It didn't work. <sigh> I think it's a great pic too.

Edited by k9sign, 12 October 2007 - 06:14 PM.

Posted Image

Lynette

Lynette

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,381 posts
Remembering my girl Button on her third anniversary of her passing on to the Bridge.

Juli - I saw this yesterday but was unable to post.  I have just been so emotional this past week due to losing little Hazel and then having to turn over my foster babies to their new mom on Thursday.

I know these anniversaries are hard and my heart goes out to you.  I love how you honor sweet Button Louise with the little statue.  I am sure it makes her smile when she sees what care you take in her memory.

I remember you once saying that shrimp was one of her favorite treats.  It was Merlyn's, too.

I like to imagine the 2 of them enjoying all the shrimpies they could ever want, together at the Bridge, happy and content.

Sending you cyber hugs {{{{{{{Juli}}}}}}}

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,871 posts
OK, trying again to get another lovely pic of Button Louise posted!!

[attachmentid=5039]

Attached Files

Posted Image

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
Although I didn't get a chance to post here - I want to let you know that I thought of you and Miss Button Lousie on her Bridge day.  I know it was a very tough day for you and I know you miss that beautiful girl each and everyday.

Collie Hugs

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Thank you all for remembering Button on her Bridge day and all the nice words.  

Yes, Lynette, Button loved shrimp and I hope she and Merlyn enjoyed some on her day.  

Juli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users