Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

My Angel Button

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Today would have been my Angel Button's 20th birthday.  I've been thinking about this day for quite some time.  To celebrate Button's life with us, I made a scrapbook of all the pictures we've taken of her and some other memories.  My goal was to finish it by today.  I got so wrapped up in it that I finished it a week early.  I really enjoyed remembering the good times with Button.  Wished I had taken more pictures when she was younger.  You know the days before digital cameras.  

I'm sure there will be a party at the Bridge for Miss Button Louise with shrimp and lots of birds and chipmunks to chase.  

Here is a picture of Button on her last birthday with us, her 16th:

This is the last grasshopper that she ever caught.  

We love you Button and miss you!   heart.gif

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,180 posts
Button was an extraordinary kitty, and it shows not only in her beautiful pics (even the grasshopper one!), but in the words u have written abt her.

Posted Image

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Button was such a beautiful girl. Larry and I loved looking at her pictures. Larry said "She looks so sweet." I know he's right.

Thank you for sharing photos of your special baby who had a taste for shrimp and grasshoppers.

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Four years ago today I kissed my baby Button for the last time and sent her ahead to the Bridge.  Even though I miss her terribly I know she is still here with us and one day I will see her again.  Just came to Button's thread to say how much I loved her and miss her and still think of her every single day.   broken_heart.gif

Patricia and Casey

Patricia and Casey

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 160 posts
Dear Juli,

I am touched by your love for Button.  I know that she is with you and you will see her again.  I can relate as I miss and think of Casey every day as well.  Anniversary dates are special and make us stop and remember all the wonderful memories that we cherish of our fur babies.

Patricia, Casey Cat (in spirit), Lucy and Lily  heart.gif  

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
I wish I had been able to know your beautiful Button, and kiss her.

Sending hugs to you, and my nieces and nephew, on Button's Bridge Day.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,180 posts
I'm sorry I missed Button's Bridge day. The love u have shared with us, that u will always have for Button, is very precious.

I know she is still looking out for her mama.

Hugs
Posted Image

Juli

Juli

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 229 posts
Dearest Button,

I've been awaiting your birthday all month and was happy it was on Easter.  You would have liked that as you loved holidays.  This morning I did my normal Sunday routine...fed and medicated the cats and then took a walk in the neighborhood.  Came home and Callie was waiting to sit outside with me on the front porch.  We sat there and smelled the blooming bush next to us and looked at all the beauty of spring.  I told Callie I loved her and then I remembered it was your birthday!  Callie and I talked about how your birthday is at the most beautiful time of year.  Everything is in bloom and the grass is so green.  We miss you Button and wish you were here with us to enjoy this wonderful day.  Happy 21st Birthday!

Love you!

Mom

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,180 posts
I know Button was listening to that conversation u had on the porch with Callie today, and purring so hard, u may have even heard it.
She is always watching over u and the kitties.

Happy Birthday Button. Keep taking care of ur mommy.
Posted Image

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,567 posts
Happy belated birthday, Button. I'm sorry I missed it but glad that your special day fell on Easter this year. I know you were watching over your Mommy and Callie talked together. Keep watching over them until you all meet again someday. They love you very much, and so do we.

heart.gif

Tracy and Cody in spirit  heart.gif  stripekitty.gif

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,892 posts
H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   B U T T O N !  

We hope you are strolling all over that rainbow bridge and enjoying the sunshine.

The Gang of 10
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Juli

Juli

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 229 posts
Thinking of my Button on the 5th anniversary of her crossing over the Rainbow Bridge.  I still think of you with love every day, sweet Button!  

Miss you and love you,

Mom, Dad and Brandon heart.gif

Juli

Juli

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 229 posts
Today is the day. Button's birthday. She would have been 22 years old today. Still very much a part of my heart. Hope there is a big party at the Bridge today for you Button Louise with shrimp and all your favorites. I'm going to work in your garden today in celebration of your day. I love you Button!

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Juli, thinking of you and thinking of your beautiful Button. I'm sure there's a great big Button party at the Bridge today, and shrimp is definitely on the menu.

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts

View PostJuli, on 12 April 2010 - 06:58 AM, said:

Today is the day. Button's birthday

Happy birthday Button!  I hope you have a wonderful day at the Bridge with Kiki and Magi and all the Bridgepets.

Auntie Cindy
Cindy/IMOM

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,230 posts

Still very much a part of my heart.

And that will never change because you are soul mates.

BIG birthday party at The Bridge! Shrimpies all around :magicmoon:
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

Juli

Juli

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 229 posts
Happy Birthday Button!  Another year has gone by but I still think of you every day.  You still have a big chunk of my heart.  Thank you for watching over Callie, Ava, Tori and Cooper from the Bridge.  I worked on your garden on Saturday and it is full of pretty flowers.  I miss you and will see you some day.  Please wait for me.

Love always,

Mom

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
Happy Birthday, Button!  No kitty could ever replace you in your mama's heart - not even those 4 knuckleheads combined.  They're also a lot more work than you were.   :rolleyes:  Have some extra shrimpies today, but no grasshoppers!

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts

View PostJuli, on 12 April 2011 - 06:28 AM, said:

Happy Birthday Button!  
Itty still reminds me how beautiful you were.  She sends her love. :heart:

Auntie Cindy

(p.s. that's Button on the left, Itty on the right).
Cindy/IMOM

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,180 posts
Oh, Juli, Button will most definitely wait for her mama. She is already with u every single day, and she will be waiting for the day u can actually see her too.
Thank u Button for looking out for all the kids, and especially for looking out for ur mama.

Hugs!!

What darling pics of Button and Itty!!
Posted Image

Juli

Juli

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 229 posts
Thanks for visiting Button's page to celebrate her birthday Kim, Cindy and Cindy.  Apparently Button is watching over Brandon too.  He passed a the PGA Player Ability test today after taking it twice before.  He passed it by sinking a 10 foot putt on the last hole, #36.  I am sure Button had a paw in that too.  She wanted us to always remember that Brandon came one step closer to a PGA Golf Pro on her birthday.  Love you Button!

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
Was there a rainbow over the golf course?   :Angel15:  Wow, congrats to Brandon!

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Juli, since it was you who helped the little cute Guy become a member here, I will always be grateful.  I just wanted to say I am thinking of you today, Button's half-birthday and bridge day.  Guy liked shrimp too, so I hope there's a shrimp feast going on!

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,892 posts
My thoughts today are of mountain trails in Georgia, football games in MS, and Miss Button, who looks so much like my Stormie Lu.   Juli, I hope you and your babies are doing ok.

Edited by CatPaws, 23 October 2011 - 07:35 AM.

HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users