Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

CoCo Gatica - Rainbow Bridge 9/03/10 - always loved

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
I'm always happy to read that Coco is doing well biggrin.gif

Ain't this weather something!  I tell ya I don't know what people did without a/c and when women had to wear all the heavy clothing.  Me, I'm sticking close of home as much as possible.

Hope you and your furry ones have a good week!

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,564 posts
Anne,

Awwww, CoCo sounds like she is SO cute when she rolls around in the cut grass! I'll bet that's great fun to watch.  minichien6.gif

I hope your weather cools off soon. Ours sure did - this Saturday was, oh, about 40 degrees cooler than the previous Saturday. Very weird, long-lasting cool rainstorm (well, cool for our neck of the woods at this time of year, anyway.) And extremely humid. It was so humid, even in the house, that the papers in my printer tray were wet, and some moisture got into some of my belongings. We have a little weather station in the living room, and at one point it read 84% humidity. Wow.

I'm glad you have A/C. I can't imagine life without it anymore, although somehow, I managed to survive childhood without it. Hard to believe sometimes  icecream2.gif

Aww, I hope CoCo's itchies go away soon! Hopefully repeated Aveeno treatments will make it go away.  dog2.gif

hugs.gif

Big hugs to you and all your fur babies. Cody sends head butts and purrs.

Tracy  cat.gif

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi everyone,
   I hope all is well with you and your fur friends and humans, too.

CoCo had a good week.  She enjoyed the cooling off from the heat wave a lot.  I used Advantage on her, in case her itchiness was due to a flea allergy, although I couldn't find any evidence of fleas, and have added fish oil to her food every day, along with the occasional Aveeno bath.  She seems less itchy now, glad to say.  Her eyes are good and her pee checked out fine.  Her blood glucose was 246 last night before feeding so that was pretty good for her.   smile.gif

Thanks so much for reading this, CoCo sends big toothy grins to you all and send lots of hugs for your caring, heart.gif

Anne and CoCo brownpup.gif

hugs.gif

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
Please thank CoCo for the toothy grin and the hug -- I am sending lots and lots of hugs right back, and sure hope that the itchiness has gotten better.  It's bad enough with the heat, without adding itch to the uncomfortableness.  (((Hugs)))

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi everyone,
    I'm afraid I still am not that proficient with this new IMOM board.  I keep checking that I would like to know if a reply was posted but I don't get the notices.  Not sure what I am doing wrong, plus I just read three very nice messages that I should have seen at least when I dropped by last Sunday.  Two of them, anyway.  Your nice message, Kay, was after that, too.  Tracy, I am just now reading about your strange weather and the 84 percent humidity in your own place, wow!  Truly weird weather going on, that's for sure.  

I will study the help list after I'm done here to see if I can shed some light on my own posting problems here.   unsure.gif

CoCo had a good week.  Her blood glucose on Thursday night was 258, so I was happy with that.  It was right before she ate, too, and got her insulin.  Her itching seems to be better but she still goes at it now and then.  I have a couple of cats that are still itching, too, and I treated all the cats and dogs with Advantage, too, except for the two that I can never catch.  One of the two cats is a feral that I trapped a few years ago.  PK, or Pretty Kitty, is very sweet but never has let her guard down with me.  That's OK, though.  I just worry if she will ever need vet care, how I will get her there.  That reminds me, you guys might like this, a lady on one of my cat lists just took in a feral kitty and named him "Will Feral".   smile.gif

CoCo is doing well, though, playing and being CoCo-ish.  She doesn't like her new non-leaky pool, though, yet.  Not sure why.  It is about twice as big.  I thought she would love it.  Oh well, maybe soon.  

Well, bye for now and thank you all for stopping by and checking in on CoCo!  Thank you so much to CoCo's sponsors, too.  How wonderfully caring you are and I sure appreciate it.  heart.gif

Bye for now,
Hugs from me and toothy grins from CoCo,

Attached Files

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi everyone,
    Wishing you all a great week ahead.   minichien6.gif

CoCo is doing well.  She has been a happy girl this week with the nice weather.  I have been giving her fish oil in her food for her itchiness and I think that helps a bit.  My Great Dane, Norman, is itchy now, too, and he is easy to check for fleas, being so short haired and bare on the tummy, and he is flea-free, so I am wondering if there is something around that is making the dogs itchy?  They eat different foods so I think I can rule foods out.  Hmmm.....   unsure.gif

CoCo is happy today especially because my oldest son brought a lot of pizza over yesterday and there are lots of left overs.   beagle.gif

Bye for now, thank you for checking in on CoCo! thanks3.gif

Hugs,

Attached Files

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,564 posts
Hi Anne,

I'm glad that CoCo is doing so well! Sorry about all the itchies, though. Perhaps there's something new blooming in your area? Fish oil in the food seemed to help Cody with his itchy skin. Hubby uses it too for sebhorrea (sp?)

Hugs,
Tracy  beagle.gif

Lori Domingos

Lori Domingos

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 319 posts
Dear Anne,

I am so glad that CoCo is doing well.  That makes me very content to hear.  I am sorry I have not posted for so long.  We moved back to Brazil so was very busy.  We packed suitcases and also sent some barrels so there was a lot of sorting out and packing to do.

We sold the house we had in the States and we left a lot of things in the house not only all the furniture but curtains, some dishes, nic nacs, my computer and a lot of other odds and ends.  When we got here we had to buy new furniture, computer, dishes and other things.  We are in a rented house now but hope to buy a house the end of this year or first of next.

I feel so sad that you lost Isabella.  I still hurt from losing Prince so I know how you feel.  We brought our four animals to Brazil.  My two cats were born here in Brazil so we took them to the States and now brought them back to Brazil.  The dogs were born in the States.

I think in one of your posts you wrote about a risk of losing your house.  I sure hope not.

Take care and God bless you.

Love,
Lori,  Princess, Queenie, Dutchess, Sylvia and Prince in spirit rose.gif  whitekitty.gif  stripekitty.gif  pug.gif  pug.gif  wolf.gif

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi Tracy,
    I do think the fish oil is helping CoCo as she is itching less and less, Norman, too.  The raw spot on her back by her tail has healed completely so I take that as a good sign.   aktion033.gif

Thanks for writing.  I still have not figured out how to get notice of posts that have come in, hmmm.....  I used the help section and found three places to check that asked to be notified of new replies but it still won't work.  Oh well, I will just have to remember to stop by whenever I think of it.  Sorry I missed this post earlier. mellow.gif

Hugs,

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Lori,
   So good to hear from you!  It sounds like you and your hubby and your furry friends are all in good health, then?  Sure hope so.  I hope the move back to Brazil is fine with you.  What a lot of upheaval, though, I don't envy you that.  I am glad you were able to re-settle all right, though, and I had to smile when I read you took all of your animals.  I guess I would have been surprised had you not, knowing you, Lori!  Heart of gold you have. heart.gif

Yes, I still cry about Isabella.  It is one of those losses that will take a loooong time to heal, I am afraid.  I can sure understand why you still hurt for your beloved Prince.   broken_heart.gif

I got some refinancing which saved my house for now but I am still struggling, day by day, and it is very scary.  I am trying to find a job I can handle, one that won't be affected by my disabilities.  My knees are my newest disability, arrggghh....  I may need surgery soon and I dread it.  I have also thought about taking in a roomer but need to read up on such things.  I need someone quiet and nice and who loves animals, as someone who couldn't stand animals would not last long in my house, ha!   tongue.gif

Thanks for writing, Lori.  I hope you find a house you like soon.  Hugs to all your babies for me.  I remember one of your dogs was having a problem so I am assuming all is well there now?  I sure hope so.

Love and hugs and big CoCo smiles for you,

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
[attachmentid=155]Hello everyone!
    I hope you and yours are all fine this nice Sunday and always.  

CoCo is doing pretty well, although I was unhappy with her BG reading last night.  It was at 433, which is high for her, of course.  I have been watching her food and will retest later today as a recheck.  Her urine was fine, though, so always glad to see that.  She seems fine, though.  Her whites of her eyes are nice and white which is always a good sign, as she tends to develop uveitis when her BG is off.  No problem with excess peeing and drinking, appetite is great and she seems in great spirits.  She was really scared of the recent storms, though, hiding behind the toilet bowl, her favorite refuge, so I am thinking maybe the stress really spiked her reading?  

Bye for now, thanks for stopping by to check on CoCo and many, many thanks for all your help to those who have helped now and in the past, it is so appreciated. rose.gif

Hugs from me and big doggie kisses from CoCo,

Attached Files

Lori Domingos

Lori Domingos

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 319 posts
Dear Anne and CoCo,

Hope CoCo's numbers have gone down now and that she is okay.  I am glad your house is secure for now but hopefully you will find a solution so you will not have to worry about that.  We have found a house and in a few weeks it should be ours.  It is kind of different but has the room we need.  It looks more like a castle than a house.  The man that is selling it is a builder so I guess he was trying to build something out of the ordinary.  I like things that are different and it should be better for the animals too.

Dutchess is the one that was sick and she still gets sick but it is the stuff she chews up.  She has a dirty habit so that makes her sick too.  People give advice including the vet but does not seem to be a cure.  Sylvia is a little that way but not as much so she hardly gets sick.

Thank goodness the cats are fine and hardly ever have a problem.

Take care and God bless you and CoCo and your other furbabies.

Love,
Lori, Princess, Queenie, Dutchess, Sylvia, and Prince in spirit    rose.gif  stripekitty.gif  stripekitty.gif  brownpup.gif  brownpup.gif  wolf.gif

Edited by Lori Domingos, 28 August 2006 - 04:56 PM.

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Lori,
    I am so excited that I actually got notification that you wrote!  Yes, CoCo's numbers were back in her normal range, pretty much, this AM, at 219.  Thanks for asking about her.  

Oh, your house sounds wonderful!  I love unusual architecture.  Nice that you and the animals will have lots of room, too.  Will you be posting some pictures?

Ah, Dutchess, now I remember.  I hope she will eventually decide to quit with her worrisome habits.  I know CoCo used to want to roll in kitty poo outside and get it all smeared in her coat.  It was really hard to get it all out.  She has outgrown that now, though, it seems, has no more interest.  I am so glad.  Hope I didn't jinx us by saying that, ha!

Bye for now, hugs to you and your sweeties,
Love,
Anne and CoCo and the bunch

QUOTE(Lori Domingos @ Aug 28 2006, 05:52 PM) View Post

Dear Anne and CoCo,

Hope CoCo's numbers have gone down now and that she is okay.  I am glad your house is secure for now but hopefully you will find a solution so you will not have to worry about that.  We have found a house and in a few weeks it should be ours.  It is kind of different but has the room we need.  It looks more like a castle than a house.  The man that is selling it is a builder so I guess he was trying to build something out of the ordinary.  I like things that are different and it should be better for the animals too.

Dutchess is the one that was sick and she still gets sick but it is the stuff she chews up.  She has a dirty habit so that makes her sick too.  People give advice including the vet but does not seem to be a cure.  Sylvia is a little that way but not as much so she hardly gets sick.

Thank goodness the cats are fine and hardly ever have a problem.

Take care and God bless you and CoCo and your other furbabies.

Love,
Lori, Princess, Queenie, Dutchess, Sylvia, and Prince in spirit    rose.gif  stripekitty.gif  stripekitty.gif  brownpup.gif  brownpup.gif  wolf.gif

Lori Domingos

Lori Domingos

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 319 posts
So glad to hear that CoCo's numbers did go down.  That is nice that CoCo outgrew her bad habit.  But rolling in it is not as bad as eating it.  She eats hers, Sylvia's and the cats.  I usually get ahead of her and clean the litter pans before she can do anything.  But with her's and Sylvia's she gets ahead of me a lot of the time.

It will be several weeks before we can sign the papers for the house because we have to wait for some papers of the present owner.  There is a lot of work to do on the house.  It is well built and most of the big things are done but a lot of smaller finishing touches that take time needs to be done.  We hope to move in sometime before Christmas if everything goes through alright.

I guess I better go as I have to get supper soon.

Love,
Lori, Princess, Queenie, Dutchess, Sylvia and Prince in spirit rose.gif  stripekitty.gif  stripekitty.gif  brownpup.gif  brownpup.gif  wolf.gif

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
[attachmentid=167]Hi everyone,
    Happy Labor Day to you all and I hope your weather helps it be special.  

CoCo is doing very well.  No itching this week!  I am very happy about that.  She is just being a sweet girl and being CoCo-ish this week.  Her blood glucose was 337 last night before eating.  No excess peeing or drinking noted.  She is playful and cute and funny and is sleeping very well in this cooler weather.   minichien6.gif

Well, not much new here so I will bid you all adieu and see you soon.  CoCo sends her doggie kisses and I send you all hugs and thanks for all you do for CoCo and for your continuing interest. thanks3.gif  pawprint.gif

Hugs,

Attached Files

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,564 posts
Hi Anne,

Oh! What a beautiful "thank you" card with CoCo on it!!! She is so gorgeous.

Unfortunately, our weather is putting a damper on anything I might want to do outdoors, except swim. Temps in the 100's, yech  wacko.gif I hope your weather is better than ours.

No itchies for CoCo!! YAY!!  aktion033.gif  smile.gif That's great news. Itchy skin problems are so frustrating, especially if we don't know exactly what's causing it, which is often the case. Cody agrees.

I am so glad to hear that CoCo is doing that well. I know a lot of it is because she's got such a great mom taking care of her  wub.gif

Have a great Labor Day!

hugs.gif

Tracy

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
Oh, I am so glad that the itching is getting better for CoCo and that there is "no news" -- ah, that is so often good news!!

Happy Labor Day to you and CoCo -- hope it was full of fun and no labor at all!!!

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi Tracy and Kay!
    I'm sorry I missed your posts until just now!  Sigh...  I have got to get myself organized to check for posts manually as it seems I have not "cracked the code" yet to get emails announcing posts about CoCo.  I did get ONE, though, and I guess that gave me false confidence that I was all set.  My computer is messed up, though, I think.  Microsoft is working with me as I can't install the latest updates and you should see the stuff they ask me to do!  Yikes....  It scares me since I am so clueless and I keep thinking I am making things worse with my tinkering.   huh.gif

Tracy, I hope your weather has cooled down by now!  Ouch.  It's been cool here and I had to close all the windows last night but the dogs and I loved it, such nice sleeping weather.  

We did have a nice quiet Labor Day, hope you guys had the same!

Hugs,

QUOTE(Kay @ Sep 4 2006, 07:08 PM) View Post

Oh, I am so glad that the itching is getting better for CoCo and that there is "no news" -- ah, that is so often good news!!

Happy Labor Day to you and CoCo -- hope it was full of fun and no labor at all!!!

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi everyone,
    Hoping you all are having nice cooler fall like weather, if you like that sort of thing, as we do.  

CoCo is doing great!  Her blood glucose checked in at 177!  Very good for her.  I noticed her eyes are nice and white, too, always a relief for me to see.  I do have to watch to make sure she doesn't go the other way to become hypoglycemic, as she has twice in the past, so she gets a little bread before she goes to bed and upon rising.  She loves bread so much.  Naught diabetic girl!   smile.gif I ate a raisin English muffin last night all by myself, happy to see no dogs looking pitiful at me.  I thought I got away with it but soon after I ate the last bite, along comes CoCo.  You should have seen her face!  It was a combination of horror and accusation and such a mournful expression, too, ha!  She couldn't believe I didn't save her any.  sad.gif  Poor girl, must remember her nose can pick up stuff from afar.  No more muffins all to myself, sigh...  Do you guys get a lot of pleasure eating out, too, where you don't have to feel guilt from sad eyes everywhere you look?  I sure do.  And I sure don't eat out much, either, so it is an extra treat.  My oldest son's birthday is Friday and we are going out to eat, yay.   aktion033.gif

CoCo is such a sweetheart with her tail wagging.  I have not had such a nice doggy before with all the gratitude and happiness from small things.  I get up in the morning, tail wag.  I get dinner ready, tail wag.  I take them outside, tail wag.  I say hi to her, tail wag.  

I guess that's it for now.  Wishing that all of your fur and skin loved ones are doing great and yourselves, too, and thank you for reading this and for all your support.

Hugs,

Attached Files

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,564 posts
Hi Anne,

Our weather has cooled down quite a bit - mid 80's, at most, usually cooler. smile.gif And nights are cooling down, too - makes it much easier to sleep  sleep.gif

Wow, 177! That's a really good BG reading! LOL, CoCo the bread fiend  laugh.gif Cody will even eat bread if I let him. I can't eat anything all to myself. It doesn't matter what it is. If it's people food, Cody wants it, or at least he has to sit there and watch us eat.

Do you guys get a lot of pleasure eating out, too, where you don't have to feel guilt from sad eyes everywhere you look?

LOL, yes. And freedom from playing blocker to a kitty trying desperately to climb up onto the table and steal the food  laugh.gif

Enjoy your son's birthday dinner!  bdayrose.gif

Hugs from me and kitty kisses from Cody
Tracy  heart.gif  kittydrinking.gif

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
So funny about the English muffin -- I know exactly how  you feel.  Sometimes when I want to eat a bowl of cereal, I'm tempted to go shut myself up somewhere so as to not have the little furry faces trying to get into the bowl (though it may be more for the milk, than the carbs...)

Love the photo of CoCo -- she looks such a happy girl!

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,283 posts

Hi there!  .... Laughed when i read the stories of Coco and you trying to eat

your english muffin, food, etc.   I get "pathetic poodle eyes" I call them from Zoom

when this happens and it's funny because she's such a fuss-budget with food and

eating and will even do this with food she doesn't like.    I guess it's all part of the

diabetes....

Hope you and Coco are doing well ...her bg's sounded great!  

Take care ....sendiing Zoom-Hugs for Coco & you!

Susan & Zoom

Lori Domingos

Lori Domingos

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 319 posts
So glad CoCo's numbers are down and that all else looks good.  She is a happy and beautiful baby.  We signed the papers for our house and paid for it so it is completely ours.  Needs a lot of things done.  More than we thought but most are easy to repair.  We still think we got a real good deal though.

My husband does what he can at the house but each repair and addition needs to be done by different people so we have to wait for each one.  It will be several months before we can move in.  I believe the animals will like it better there.

You and CoCo are in my prayers.

Love,
Lori, Princess, Queenie, Dutchess, Sylvia and Prince in spirit   rose.gif  stripekitty.gif  stripekitty.gif  brownpup.gif  brownpup.gif  wolf.gif

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Oh, Lori, congratulations!   aktion033.gif I am excited for you and the animals.  I hope you get into the house right on time and don't have any delays from the work crews.  You have something so nice to look forward to.  

Love,
Anne and CoCo brownpup.gif we both thank you for your prayers and caring.

QUOTE(Lori Domingos @ Sep 12 2006, 03:25 PM) View Post

So glad CoCo's numbers are down and that all else looks good.  She is a happy and beautiful baby.  We signed the papers for our house and paid for it so it is completely ours.  Needs a lot of things done.  More than we thought but most are easy to repair.  We still think we got a real good deal though.

My husband does what he can at the house but each repair and addition needs to be done by different people so we have to wait for each one.  It will be several months before we can move in.  I believe the animals will like it better there.

You and CoCo are in my prayers.

Love,
Lori, Princess, Queenie, Dutchess, Sylvia and Prince in spirit   rose.gif  stripekitty.gif  stripekitty.gif  brownpup.gif  brownpup.gif  wolf.gif

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
HI Susan (Zoom's mom!),
    So she doesn't really want what you're eating but just wants to give you some guilt?   smile.gif

I was really excited about CoCo's BG reading.   I hope it continues as she has had some really high readings in the past.  How does Zoom do?

Thanks for reading and commenting and glad to meet you and Zoom!  (I love her name)

QUOTE(zoom mom @ Sep 11 2006, 08:38 PM) View Post

Hi there!  .... Laughed when i read the stories of Coco and you trying to eat

your english muffin, food, etc.   I get "pathetic poodle eyes" I call them from Zoom

when this happens and it's funny because she's such a fuss-budget with food and

eating and will even do this with food she doesn't like.    I guess it's all part of the

diabetes....
Hope you and Coco are doing well ...her bg's sounded great!  
Take care ....sendiing Zoom-Hugs for Coco & you!
Susan & Zoom

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi Tracy,
    So glad you have a break from the heat.  So Cody likes a lot of people food, too?  I don't have a lot of cats that like people food, luckily.  

Hugs for you and Cody Boy,

QUOTE(Tracy IMOM @ Sep 11 2006, 02:49 AM) View Post

Hi Anne,

Our weather has cooled down quite a bit - mid 80's, at most, usually cooler. smile.gif And nights are cooling down, too - makes it much easier to sleep  sleep.gif

Wow, 177! That's a really good BG reading! LOL, CoCo the bread fiend  laugh.gif Cody will even eat bread if I let him. I can't eat anything all to myself. It doesn't matter what it is. If it's people food, Cody wants it, or at least he has to sit there and watch us eat.

LOL, yes. And freedom from playing blocker to a kitty trying desperately to climb up onto the table and steal the food  laugh.gif

Enjoy your son's birthday dinner!  bdayrose.gif

Hugs from me and kitty kisses from Cody
Tracy  heart.gif  kittydrinking.gif

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi Kay,
   I have several cats that crave milk, too.  Or yogurt or sour cream, just plain dairy, I guess.  
Hugs from me and CoCo brownpup.gif ,
Anne

QUOTE(Kay @ Sep 11 2006, 08:54 AM) View Post

So funny about the English muffin -- I know exactly how  you feel.  Sometimes when I want to eat a bowl of cereal, I'm tempted to go shut myself up somewhere so as to not have the little furry faces trying to get into the bowl (though it may be more for the milk, than the carbs...)

Love the photo of CoCo -- she looks such a happy girl!

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Hi everyone,
    Hope you are all having a nice fall day.  The leaves have not yet begun to change much around here but the weather is getting to be pretty fall-like.  I have been wanting to get outside to do some work but the mosquitoes are so terrible aorund here, even in the daytime, that I have felt like a shut-in.  I was attacked by a swarm of bees whose nest I disturbed while mowing on Thursday.  I didn't know they nested in the ground!  I won't forget next time, ha!  They stung me up pretty good on my legs and arms.   wacko.gif

CoCo is doing well.  Her blood glucose was higher this week, at 260, but she seems to be doing all right in general.  Her eyes are clear and her energy and drinking and urinating are fine.  Her itching seems to have disappeared, knock on wood.  

I hope to get some more pictures of her soon, when the skeeters die down, outside in her glory.  

Thank you all so much for your caring and interest.  CoCo sends big wide toothy Newfie/mix grins. dog2.gif

Hugs,

Lori Domingos

Lori Domingos

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 319 posts
Hope you do not meet up with any more bees.  I always get nervous when I get near a hornet's nest or see bees.  A horse here in Brazil got stung by so many bees that it killed her.  I thought it was so sad.

It is wonderful that CoCo is doing so well.  She sure deserves it and so do you as you are such a wonderful Mom to her.

A man is doing some things at our house and will for a couple of weeks so my husband goes there every day now.  The man that sold us the house left a lot of things there so I went there yesterday afternoon and sorted out what I want and what I don't want.  We gave the things from the kitchen to a woman across the street.  She had a big box full.  She seemed happy to get the things.  There are still a lot of things I am keeping.

There you are having fall weather and here it is almost Spring and is warm when it does not rain then it gets kind of cold again.  The weather should be a little more stable pretty soon.

Have to go so you take care.   God bless you and CoCo

Love,
Lori, Princess, Queenie, Dutchess, Sylvia and Prince in spirit rose.gif  stripekitty.gif  stripekitty.gif  brownpup.gif  brownpup.gif  wolf.gif

anne and coco

anne and coco

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 497 posts
Lori,
   The man who lived in my house before me left me lots of stuff, too.  Some good stuff, too!  Some junk, too, which I had to have hauled away but oh well.  I'll bet it was kind of fun to sort through the stuff?  Any chance you will be in before Christmas?

Love,
Anne and CoCo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users