Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Honey Lundstrom - 6-Year-Old St. Bernard with Pyometra

116 posts in this topic

Thank all of you angels so much for your help. You have saved Honey's life. Now she can live a happy, fulfilling life. This means so much to me, I really really appreciate it. Honey's surgery is scheduled for 2:00. I just know the operation is going to be a success!

Edited by sassybengal

Thank you for the update, Sharon. We're all wishing you and Honey the best for a successful surgery. :heart:

Jamie.K

sending positive thoughts and prayers that surgery is a total success.....let us know when Honey is out of surgery and into recovery.....she's going to be sore and tired for the first couple of days but every day is going to be better and better for her now.....

YAY!!! In so glad That Honey is at all Funds raised!!!! Had been thinking if her all night and all of today!! This has been the only time I've had to check in!! Great News!! Woo Hoo!!!

Edited by Lori C.

I hope that Honey is resting comfortably in recovery and gets to go home soon...please let us know that all went well.

I sure hope we hear something soon - I hope surgery went well.

Jamie.K

I sure hope we hear something soon - I hope surgery went well.

Jamie.K

I second that thought. Hope all is well...

I called Honey's vet, and she said that Honey came through surgery just fine and is doing very well and resting. She expects that Honey will be able to go home tomorrow. Yay!!

Thank you all - without you, this would not have been possible. I appreciate all of you so much.

Jamie.K

hi everyone honey got home from the vet today and she is resting comfortably me and honey wiuld like to thank everyone for their help.your all angels and we really do appricate every dollar that has made honeys life fullfilled god bless you all. sincerly honrys mom and honey

I am so happy for Honey!

IMOM Angels, as always, you make the much needed miracles happen. Blessings to you all!

Vicky M

Hi Sharon. That's such great news! I'm so glad Honey was able to come home today and is doing well. Give Honey a BIG hug!!

Jamie.K

Thanks for the update. I will forward to my friend who posted on facebook so he can update everyone

Here is to a wonderful life for you and Honey

Kathy