Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Honey Lundstrom - 6-Year-Old St. Bernard with Pyometra

116 posts in this topic

Hope Judy is still matching funds...today is pay day in our house, so $50 has just been sent in to help Honey. Let's get this girl to the vet!

FUND UPDATE: Honey has $740 in donations and needs $300 more!

The Matching Challenge has been met!!

Woo hoo! Judy send in those funds! Thank you, and thank you so much Angels! We're so close now - I know we're going to get to All Funds Raised very very soon. The dancing bananas are waiting in the wings. It's all downhill from here, and Honey will be able to have her surgery soon. Please, can you help poor Honey? If you're unable to donate, please share on Facebook, Twitter, and your other social media sites.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

FUND UPDATE: Honey has $840 in donations and needs $200 more!

Thank you, and thank you so much Angels! We're almost there! I just know we're going to get to All Funds Raised some time in the next little bit - of that I have no doubt. Honey is so close to getting the life-saving surgery she needs thanks to you all. I can't wait to post All Funds Raised so Honey's Mom can call her vet and schedule the surgery. If you're unable to donate, please share everywhere you can so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

$200.00 is all we need to make this surgery happen.....it's 8:40 am in Wisconsin.....

can we let the vet know that surgery is a possibility today???

communication is the best thing possible, perhaps it's time to check in with the clinic with a funds update...

OK, another matching challenge for $100 - I'll pony it up if you will. Let's end the week right with getting Honey surgery TODAY!!!!!!

Yay! A $100 Matching Challenge! Thank you ABQBets! Okay, we are SO close now - I predict I will be posting All Funds Raised in the very near future!! If you're unable to donate, please share on Facebook, Twitter, and your other social media sites.

Thank you so much Angels!!!

WOW!!!!!

Let's get busy...it's 9 am in Wisconsin...

I say, let's get on the phone, contact the vet.....we are SO CLOSE.....let's MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

Honey's vet doesn't open until 11:00 am Central time. They're open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm today. So we have to wait a couple of hours to find out. :(

Jamie.K

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

That gives us an hour and a half to rustle up the remaining $50. COME ON ANGELS, LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!

FUND UPDATE: Honey has $890 in donations and needs $150 more!

Woo hoo! Thank you so much! We just need $50 and then ABQBets can send in his/her $100, and we'll be at All Funds Raised! Go, go, go!! Let's do this! The bananas are going to spoil if we don't hurry up!!! If you're unable to donate, please share everywhere you can so we can get the word out to more folks.

Thank you all so much!

Can't stand it. Am sending in the last 50.00. Get her fixed up now. Good luck Honey.

Match sent, send in the dancing bananas. As RESTNWOLF said, good luck Honey. Our fingers and toes are all crossed.

Can't stand it. Am sending in the last 50.00. Get her fixed up now. Good luck Honey.

Thank you for your generosity! I'm sure Honey is sending you a big smooch!

Way to go ABQBets. You really kept it going. Thanks to you and all the others that dug deep for Honey and her family.

I am so happy to let you all know that Honey Lundstrom is at ALL FUNDS RAISED!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Thank you so much, Angels! You guys rock!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Once again, you have come through - thanks to you, Honey will be able to have her life-saving surgery!!

Honey's thread is moving to All Funds Raised - please follow up and check in on this sweet pup!

Thank you for all of your support - you guys are awesome!! Thank you!!!

Seconding Judy- Bravo to everyone - donors, supporters and the tireless IMOM volunteers who make these miracles reality every day

Wishing Honey a speedy recovery

Kathy

I just spoke with Honey's vet, and they said they will be able to do the surgery today. They are going to call Honey's Mom to get it scheduled. Hopefully, we'll hear from Honey's Mom soon letting us know what time surgery is.

Jamie.K