Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Honey Lundstrom - 6-Year-Old St. Bernard with Pyometra

116 posts in this topic

Just gave $50 for the matching challenge. I do have one question - with this surgery will Honey also be spayed?

Yes, she likes to be a lap dog. As big as she is. Thank you all for your support. We all love this dog so much. Every little bit helps. Thank god for all of you good people...who give to those in need. The world needs more people like you. God bless you all :)

ABQBets...you can count on Honey being spayed...actually with pyometra the uterus HAS to be removed...so no worries in that department.....

I see that quite a few people have visited Honey's thread since the last time I checked in...let's get busy...I sure would like to see Honey getting closer to having the funds needed for her surgery

I am copying and pasting what RESTNWOLF wrote...and I am with him on this....

"I know not all the animals that have gotten to AFR have made it, but as long as I've been here not one single time has the PIN not gotten to AFR in time and been given the chance to live. Please don't make this the first time. Please help Honey get her chance. C'mon !"

I have been a friend to IMOM for so long I can't even remember and NEVER have we let a PET IN NEED down...

FUND UPDATE: Honey has $335 in donations still needs $705 more!

The Matching Challenge has been met.

:bravo:

NEVER have we let a PET IN NEED down...

I so agree with this. Time to get busy for Honey. Start SHARING - anywhere and everywhere you can think of.

To make a donation, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you!

YAY on the matching challenge met!!!!!

I have to say that I go to bed earlier than anyone on the forum...and I am praying that we have a good funds update before I hit the hay.....

and you can count on the fact that I am going to say a prayer for Honey.....and then come back to the forum first thing in the morning...around 5 am and will be hoping that I see some good news.....

If you can't donate...please, help Sharon...can you imagine how she feels...

Right now we need $705.00 for surgery.....if you all are intimidated by that amount let's work on smaller increments.....let's work towards the NEXT $100.00 donated...that doesn't sound too bad, does it? How about this...let's see if we can get $100.00 donated by MIDNIGHT.....then anything over the $100.00 is a PLUS...sound good?

Edited by Judy

I'm getting nervous here!!!! Just donated $100.00!!!! Come Angels Honey needs our Help!!!

Edited by Lori C.

Lori C...I'm nervous right a long with you...believe me...what a wonderful donation.....that brought a smile to my face and today I've been quiet serious, worrying about this girl.....

Judy I have been thinking of Honey since I read her story and made the $50.00 start donation last night. I'm hoping all the Angels know you all are up and running after the Holidays.?

FUND UPDATE: Honey has $460 in donations still needs $580 more!

Come on... we can do this!

Please keep SHARING - everywhere you can

To make a donation, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Lori I too posted on my facebook page...and told everyone about the matching challenges...I hope that everyone that has stopped to read Honey's plight has copied and shared her link on Facebook...and Tweeted her story.....believe me, there is nothing better than sharing and spreading the word...it works miracles.....

Rosiebud...SO GLAD to see you here.....tweet and post away...you have really worked some magic in the past...

Let's keep this momentum going...Lori C shared, I shared, Rosiebud shared...who else can share??

Let's keep posting....Sharon will be so happy when she gets back on the forum...can you imagine how she feels...her girl is really sick...she is stressed and worried...she has to try to figure out the IMOM forum which is quite complicated when you are first beginning...WE are help to help and I think right now we're on a roll.....

:bravo: to us all.....let's keep up the good work..it's paying off.....they say there is strength in numbers...and this is proof of it.....

Edited by Judy

Thank you everyone who is helping Honey get the money for the operation that she so desperately needs. I know she can't say it, but Honey thanks you as well. God bless you all!

FUND UPDATE: Honey has $525 in donations still needs $515 more!

We've passed the halfway point!

Please can you help Honey? If you can donate, donations of any size can help... or PLEASE SHARE - everywhere you can think of.

Thank you so very much!

FUND UPDATE: Honey has $625 in donations still needs $415 more!

We are making good progress!

Please can you help Honey? It would be great if we could let the vet know today that all funds have been raised. If we do, maybe they can schedule surgery tomorrow. I'd hate to think that Honey would have to wait over the weekend.

PLEASE SHARE all about Honey- everywhere you can think of.

If you can, please consider a donation, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you!

What a WONDERFUL funds update this morning!!!

I will MATCH THE NEXT $100.00 donated.....thank you to all that worked so hard last night to get Honey closer to her surgery...

There is nothing more than I would like than to have all of you folks TAKE MY $$$$$

Hurray a MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next 100!

If you are considering a donation for Honey - now is the time. Your donation is DOUBLED - $1 becomes $2, $5 becomes $10... Please consider donating for Honey and PLEASE SHARE all about Honey - everywhere you can.

To donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you!

Checking in on sweet Honey. We weren't able to donate unfortunately, but I shared on Facebook. Like Judy said, strength in numbers.

I would HATE to see Honey have to wait until Monday to get the surgery she so desperately needs. Having been in a similar situation myself, I know how helpless I felt when my Layla was sick. It's so hard to look in the eyes of your beloved pet and see them in pain. Let's get Honey to AFR so her mom doesn't have to see Honey in pain anymore.

ANGELS, she is SO CLOSE! I know we can do this!!

Hang in there Honey.

Wow! A lot of progress has been made in the last 4 or 5 hours - and now a $100 Matching Challenge! Thank you Judy! Okay, we're on the home stretch now. We need to get Honey to All Funds Raised so she can get "fixed up" and start feeling better and to head off the chances of her becoming septic, which is a very real possibility. If you're unable to donate, please share on Facebook, Twitter, and your other social media sites.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you so much Angels!!!

hi this is honeys mom i just want to say thank you angels again for all your support with raising money for honeys surgery she has to have to live we are not there yet but thanks to all the hard work from all you angels i am confident we will make it to our goal.thanks everyone for helping save honeys life.honey also thanks everyone hopefully soon she will have her surgery and be able to run and play like she use to. thanks again. sincerly honey and her mom and her family.