Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Honey Lundstrom - 6-Year-Old St. Bernard with Pyometra

116 posts in this topic

Sending nothing but positive thoughts, prayers and vibes your way Honey! If I didn't just have my own emergency and exhaust all funds with my Louie, I would give to you in a heartbeat!! You sound sweet and I'm sure you are very much deserving of this surgery to be back healthy again. I will share to all possible in hopes you can have this procedure ASAP!

Come on guys, let's get Honey the help she needs! Check your pockets, purses, spouse's wallet ;-), car, seat cushions...any amount will help to get to that goal!

I am going to be pretty blunt here...pyometra is SERIOUS...Honey HAS TO HAVE SURGERY and the vet is saying in less than two days...

Honey's Mom loves her...there's no doubt there...we haven't seen her post on the forum yet and we don't know why...she could be having problems figuring out the system (it's confusing no doubt there), she could be at work with NO computer access...BUT whatever the reason Honey STILL NEEDS OUR HELP...

that's the reason we are here...to help a pet in need...Honey will not make it without this surgery.....

so...I'm asking you...for Honey's sake...if you can, DONATE, if you can't that's understandable...times are tough, but can you take a few minutes to share her story?? Post on Facebook, Tweet and ask your friends to do the same...

Honey REALLY REALLY NEEDS US and QUICKLY!!!

We just received an email from Honey's Mom, and she's been having trouble registering on the forum. She's working on that now and hopes to be on here posting soon!

Jamie.K

Pyometra is a horrible illness and deadly if not treated in time. Poor Honey is depending on us. Honey needs help and she needs it now. PLEASE, if you can donate any amount at all for this girl, it will help. And please share on Facebook, Twitter, and anywhere else you're able to share.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you so much for your support!

I understand that...problems registering on the forum. I tried to reactivate my old account and couldn't, so I just started a new one. Let's hope Honey's mom will be here soon!

Honey's Mom has touched base with IMOM and is TRYING to get on the forum...SO, let's get busy...we have work to do!!!

Honey needs surgery tomorrow, plain and simple...it's 2:30 in the afternoon in Wisconsin...WE CAN DO THIS...we've done it many times and we can do it again...

PLEASE, PLEASE, I don't usually put pressure on folks BUT this is SO SERIOUS...and the vet said she needs surgery NOW...

I hope Honey's Mom gets her soon . I am getting worried about this girl.

I forwarded the link to friends on facebook- Does this surgery need to happen on Friday or Saturday?

Where is everyone today >

Kathy and the very worried Magical Beach Kitties

Hi, my name is Sharon Lundstrom. I am retired. I used to work at Wal-Mart, but I don't anymore. The only money that I get is from SSI, we live paycheck-to-paycheck and barely have enough money for food on some days. I love Honey very much. We all do. From my daughter and son to my grandchildren, and my eldest son's baby, who is only 1 year old. We call him baby teddy. He plays with Honey all of the time. When teddy is crying, Honey is the only animal that can make him stop crying. We got her when she was 5 and a half months old from a friend of the family. My friend took her from the owner because the owner abused her when she was only a puppy. She is very loving, anytime someone is sad she'll come over and put her head on their lap. She is a part of the family, and my favorite animal. She is not just a dog, she is my baby. I don't know what I would do without her. Honey has Pyometra. The doctors say that the only thing that can help her right now is surgery. I really hope that we can raise enough money to make her better. It's times like this where I turn to god. He has been there for me in the past. And I hope that he can give me the power to stay strong in this time of need. I have to stay strong. I pray that everything will be okay...

WELCOME...we all understand how you feel, believe me...

I can tell how much you love your girl...start telling us some stories about her...especially ones with her and teddy...that sounds so sweet...Honey has a job...and a best buddy...

what is her favorite toy? Does she like to go for car rides? She seems to be such a sweetie...you want everyone to fall in love with her as much as you love her...

so...stay on the forum as much as you can...post all the time...the more you post the less confusing the forum is going to be...

again, WELCOME and know that we care...

Welcome to IMOM Sharon, and Honey. You've come to a place of Magic, the IMOM angels are an amazing group. Tell us all you can about Honey, all the adorable things she does, all the reasons you love her with your whole heart. I imagine you have some great stories to tell about her, Saints are such wonderful gentle giants. Please give Honey a hug from all her friends at IMOM, and tell her we are working hard to try to help you raise the funds. Tell her she is beautiful too...but I bet she already knows that! ;-)

Vicky M

Welcome to IMOM Sharon and Honey-

Please tell the Angels all about your Honey- she sounds very sweet and loving. We love stories !

Post -post-post and post again ! Oh and if you can- pictures- if you can't post the pictures- maybe you can send to your caseworker and she can post it for you. You can not post too much-

Tell Honey to hang in there ! Angels are on the way with help

Kathy

Yay! Another Matching Challenge! Thank you RESTNWOLF! I'm so glad to see Honey's Mom has gotten her problems resolved registering on the forum. Okay, let's see who will be the first to step up and "take a bite" out of the $50 Matching Challenge! We need to get this poor pup the care she needs.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Welcome Sharon - we can't wait to hear more about Honey.

Time to raid those piggy banks, dig in those couch cushions, pack a lunch and skip that fancy coffee.

Donations of any size can be made at http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd, please mark your gift "Honey Lundstrom" or if your prefer our Paypal address is paypal@imom.org

We have to get Honey into surgery soon. Pyometra is serious. She needs all the Angels! Please crosspost her forum page on all your social networking sites. Let's get the word out far and wide!

She plays with this little spiked ball that she loves to chew on. She loves to go for rides in the car! She loves people too. She is the sweetest dog ever. She also loves to make friends. She has a best friend(best friend in the furry world), a 5-year-old German Shepard. He loves her very much as well. They play all of the time. King is always the energetic one. She mostly loves tug-of-war. Her and my grandson, Isaiah(he's 16) play tug-of-war very often. I remember this one time baby teddy was crying. Honey came over and brought him his favorite ball. He stopped crying, and grabbed the ball. Omg it was so cute. She's definitely a part of the family, a huge part. I can't think of a single person that doesn't love her. We would all cry if she died. I'm going to upload pictures.post-28602-0-44149100-1389301231_thumb.jpost-28602-0-69199100-1389301222_thumb.jpost-28602-0-86505900-1389301216_thumb.j

I just heard from my friend- he has passed the link on to his facebook dog friends.

And - good news- three of the four Russian blue kittens we took to the no kill private adoption have gotten homes. One got adopted and returned ! He is so adorable- if he is not adopted in a week, my friend will take him in - unless I get there first !

Calling all Angels- Honey needs help right away- we can't let her down- pass the word to everyone

Remember- even a dollar will help !

Kathy and the wet Magical Beach Kitties (raining for days down here)

Hey IMOM ! Any fundraising updates to report ?

Sharon- tell us all about Honey so we can get to know her better. IS she a lap dog ? My Great Dane wanted to sit in your lap when it thundered- he would come over to couch and sit on everyone who was sitting there until the storm was over

Kathy

Hi all-

I am off to feed the kitties - please pass Honey's story on to anyone who can help. She can recover if she can get the surgery she needs !

Sharon- keep posting !

I hope Honey gets to AFR by tomorrow am

Kathy

WE are getting some momentum going here...let's go FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!!!

We have a matching challenge...NO donation is too small now...EVERYTHING IS DOUBLED.....and everything adds up.....

Please, Please, Please...let's share, let's Tweet and do whatever else we can to spread the word.....

Honey still needs $815 more!

There is still a Matching Challenge for $50!

Please, can you help Honey? She certainly is a valuable member of her family. If she doesn't get the help she needs, there will be a huge hole where she and her love belong. If you can donate, any amount at all, please do so to help Honey. If you're unable to donate, please share on Facebook, Twitter, and your other social media sites.

To make a donation, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Honey Lundstrom when making your donation.

Thank you!

WHO can resist a matching challenge??

I'm thinking that everyone is searching for some spare money...in the couch, under the seats of the car, in your coat pocket...

don't think that $5.00 doesn't matter...IT DOES...that money will let Honey have her surgery, THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE HER WELL.....

there have been 500 hits on Honey's thread...if just100 of those people came back to read what is going on and was able to make a donation...Honey could schedule her surgery.....

I know not all the animals that have gotten to AFR have made it, but as long as I've been here not one single time has the PIN not gotten to AFR in time and been given the chance to live. Please don't make this the first time. Please help Honey get her chance. C'mon !