Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cindy/IMOM

Maggie Thomas needs surgery to remove mammary tumors

134 posts in this topic

We are nearly HALFWAY THERE....

Charlene...how soon after the funds are raised can Maggie get into surgery? With Christmas around the corner I am wondering what the schedule is at the vets office...

Perhaps you can check on that if you don't know already....IF she has to wait until after Christmas you might want to be keeping the clinic updated on things as it's going to be a short week no matter what the schedule...I'd check in today and then first thing Monday with updates IF we haven't reached all funds raised by then.....

Let's see what we can do this week end...people are busy but there is a PET IN NEED...

In honor of a beautiful soul who came bouncing into this world 9 years ago today to brighten up the winter solstice, I'll match the next $59.

Way to keep things going! Thanks to CatPaws we have another MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $59! Your donation will be DOUBLED!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Maggie Thomas when making your donation.

Thank you to all of the Angels who donate and share to help the Pets in Need!

I'll take that matching challenge in memory of my dear cat Dylan, who loved my dogs and would want to help out Maggie. :)

Judy G.

Yay! We have another Matching Challenge! Thank you CatPaws! Who would love to double their donation? Let's get this little girl all fixed up so she can feel better and she and her family can enjoy the holidays. I know it's the weekend and the holidays, but please can't we help this pup?

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Maggie Thomas when making your donation.

Thank you all so much for your donations so far.

Jamie.K

FUND UPDATE: Maggie has $354 in donations and needs $166 more.

The MATCHING CHALLENGE has been met!

Thank you so much, Judy G! I'm so so sorry about Dylan. Okay, we're almost there now. Just a little bit more to go. I just know we can raise $166 more for poor little Maggie. Wouldn't it be great if we got to All Funds Raised by the time Maggie's Mom gets to the forum today? If you're unable to donate, please, please share this poor little girl.

Thank you all for your donations so far!

Friends, I think we all know the heartbreak of seeing our pet in pain. Imagine that feeling and knowing you cannot help, you can't ease that pain yourself, So you start looking for help, and find IMOM, and somehow it seems to good to be true - total strangers will send their own money to help your baby? But it is true: it's the Magic of IMOM, and you, good folks, make it happen. We're just the conduits that bring needy pets and generous people together.

Holidays are hard for many, and Maggie's mom has had a lot of loss this year already. She was desperate when she came to us. We've given her hope that Maggie can be helped, and soon. We're so close. Can you help her be better by Christmas? We only need $166.

If you can donate please visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd or you can use paypal@imom.org, just be sure to note it's for "Maggie Thomas". If you have donated already, thank you so much. And if you can't, please share. This little girl was saved from abuse, and has become the "saver" for her mom. Let's give them her health for the holidays. No donation is too small.

Thanks, angels. :Angel15:

Cindy W - IMOM

We are nearly HALFWAY THERE....

Charlene...how soon after the funds are raised can Maggie get into surgery? With Christmas around the corner I am wondering what the schedule is at the vets office...

Perhaps you can check on that if you don't know already....IF she has to wait until after Christmas you might want to be keeping the clinic updated on things as it's going to be a short week no matter what the schedule...I'd check in today and then first thing Monday with updates IF we haven't reached all funds raised by then.....

Let's see what we can do this week end...people are busy but there is a PET IN NEED...

Good morning Judy. Maggie is OK to have the proceedure done on Monday if the funds are raised. We are having a bake sale today on our end. Anything and everything that can be done is happening to earn the money.

FUND UPDATE: Maggie has $354 in donations and needs $166 more.

The MATCHING CHALLENGE has been met!

Thank you so much, Judy G! I'm so so sorry about Dylan. Okay, we're almost there now. Just a little bit more to go. I just know we can raise $166 more for poor little Maggie. Wouldn't it be great if we got to All Funds Raised by the time Maggie's Mom gets to the forum today? If you're unable to donate, please, please share this poor little girl.

Thank you for the update. What a beautiful thing to wake up to and see. For the first time in three weeks I actually slept. Thanks to all of you wonderful people in IMOM. I am overwhelmed by the love and generosity that I am experiencing on behalf of little Maggie. Words can't express what I feel at this moment.

Buddy and Ellie want to help so in the name of my 2 rescued cats, I'll go ahead and match half of what's left. I really hope she can get fixed up on Monday.

Maggie is in good spirits today in the midst of not being able to keep any food down. I think my sweet baby is too worried about me to think of herself today. I think her little heart is bigger than her whole little 8 lb body. Thank you all for your generous gifts through the night

ATTENTION IMOM DONORS:

We have a MATCHING CHALLENGE for the remaining $83 - you can double your donation!!! Your $1 becomes $2, your $5 becomes $10. So we just need $83 to reach her goal. WOOHOO!!!

We can see the end of the tunnel.....just $83, matched, will allow Maggie to have surgery on Monday. YOU CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN (along with our angel Restnwolf of course :) ). What a fantastic Christmas present for her and her mom!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation, or, of course, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please be sure to indicate Maggie Thomas when making your donation.

I think the bananas are just waking up, so we'll let them know they may be needed soon. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Angels!!

WOW - just $83 more on a Matching Challenge and the dancing nanners can do their thing. Certainly we have some Angels who will take this Challenge.

Remember, donations of ALL sizes add up - let's get Maggie the help she needs.

Thank you!!

Yay - another Matching Challenge! Thank you! We are so close - I know we can do this. Poor little Maggie can't keep any food down and feels just awful. Let's get this little girl all fixed up so she can feel better and she and her family can have a nice snuggly, cozy Christmas.

Thank you all so much for your donations so far. It is very much appreciated.

Jamie.K

Buddy and Ellie want to help so in the name of my 2 rescued cats, I'll go ahead and match half of what's left. I really hope she can get fixed up on Monday.

Thank you all so much I have been so blessed by all of you. I am so very excited and anxious to be in a financial position to give back to another baby in need

Please, all poor little Maggie needs is $83 and then RESTNWOLF can send in his half and we'll be at All Funds Raised. Your donation will be doubled right now - $1 becomes $2, $5 becomes $10, etc. No donation is too small - and they add up very quickly with a Matching Challenge. Please, let's get this little girl the surgery she needs so she can enjoy her Christmas with her Mom and stop feeling badly. If you're unable to donate, please share on your social media sites. Sharing is so very important, because it reaches more folks.

Thank you all so much for your donations so far.

Jamie.K

Maggie is up and active she could not handle her food this morning so we tried cooked rice and a little chicken for lunch. So far so good :-)

I'll take that matching challenge in memory of my dear cat Dylan, who loved my dogs and would want to help out Maggie. :)/>

Judy G.

FUND UPDATE: Maggie has $404 in donations and needs $116 more.

$50 of the $83 Matching Challenge has been met!

Yay! Thank you! $33 more, and RESTNWOLF can send in his match, and then we'll be at All Funds Raised! **$33 is ALL we need** - please, I know we can get this done very soon - I see dancing bananas in the very near future! Poor little Maggie really needs this surgery. It would be so great if she could have it before Christmas. If you're unable to donate, please, please share this poor little girl.

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

I'm dancing already...Maggie is looking at me like I'm crazy. She is excited and barking and don't even understand why. All she knows is mommy is happy