Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Cujo Smith - REOPENED for fund raising

292 posts in this topic

I would suggest you email your case worker or JUDY and ask how to post a picture. Hang in there, the IMOM Angels always come through for the pets in need. Kathy

Hi All

I sent Cujos information on to my social media savvy friends to get the word out for Cujo. I know you will have what you need soon.

All my Angels are watching over Cujo and I know that the Bridge Brigade Kids are with him as well.

Kathy

Fund Update - Cujo has $672 in donations and needs $368 more.

:bravo: We have raised enough funds for Cujo to get another day of hospitalization!

But, we can't rest now - one more day to go. I bet all of us know someone who has or had a St. Bernard. Why don't you send them an email with a link to this page, or share Cujo's story with them on Facebook. Let's get the word out!

Remember, each and every donation adds up. If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. Mark your gift "Cujo Smith." You may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Cujo’s name.

:thanks3:

We are doing so well Angels! It's only 4:30 here on the east coast and 1:30 on the west coast! We have plenty of time to get Cujo to AFR'd!!! St. Bernard's are such special dogs and while Cujo, may not be a pure bred, he sure sounds like he has the HEART of a St. Bernard!! He's loyal and loving and just the best friend his Mom and her "other" son could ask for! Please, won't you consider a donation to help Cujo stay in the hospital and get well, so he can get back home where he belongs?

On the West Coast, you folks out there can skip that mid-afternoon snack and donate that money to Cujo, even the price of a candy bar will help Cujo reach his goal! On the East Coast, skip the stop on the way to the train for a cup of joe or whatever and donate that money to Cujo. He has been through so much, he deserves the time to heal and get well!

Remember to share, share, share about Cujo among your friends and associates! Thank you!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. Mark your gift "Cujo Smith." You may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Cujo’s name.

Sheila :catonchair

Edited by Sheila IMOM

Way to go IMOM Angels. I know you will have Cujo to AFR before the sun goes down on the west coast.

Looking forward to reading about Cujos recovery and homecoming

Kathy and Freeway - who owes it all to IMOM !

I'm hopeful, but it's been very quiet the last few hours... Cujo still needs $368 more.

Let's get this boy to All Funds Raised so his Mom can stop worrying about the dollars and turn her attention entirely Cujo.

Please, if you can spare even a dollar or two, they all add up - and keep SHARING on Facebook, Twitter, or just a send out the link to this forum.

To make a donation, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jdto make a donation. Mark your gift "Cujo Smith." You may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Cujo’s name.

Thank you all for the care you give the Pets in Need and their families!

Thank you all for your continued support of Cujo. He had enough energy to take one catheter out, so that's a plus! So now he has a cone on his head! I didn't get a chance to see him this afternoon, as the ICU was a busy place and I had the baby with me. I just got off the phone with the vet, and she said he is still the same as early, no progression, but no set backs!

They tried feeding earlier today, but he vommitted it all up. They are going to try again tonight.

He will be able to go home when he is able to eat normally (without a tube), urinate frequently, and get himself up.

Continue to pray for my boy please.

Thank you everyone!

Well it's 8 pm here in Ohio so I will leave Cujo in the hands of the west coast angels...

He is holding his own...and all considering that's great news...he's been thru A LOT so stable is a good word right now...

We only need $368.00 to make sure he has another day of treatment and HE NEEDS THAT...especially since he is stable, holding his own and fighting.....

Let's see what we can do tonight...even if you can't donate, SPREADING THE WORD IS MOST IMPORTANT...

Edited by Judy

I was wondering...does Cujo have something with your scent on it with him while he's at the clinic? Perhaps if you are visiting tonight yet or tomorrow morning you can drop off the tee shirt that you've been wearing...he might be comforted having your scent with him....might just give him a little more fight.....

Dear imom angels,

Cujo is a fighter. He just needs time to.fight. the days are going by quickly but cujo is not getting better that fast... he needs as long as possible to recoup at the hospital. I cannot do what they are doing or help his pain the way they can.

He is hurting. He was shaking earlier as the pain meds were wearing off.

Please share Cujos story. If 300 people donate $1, he will get the stay he needs....

Thank you! Im going to see him before work in the morning. Hopefully more people will share his story and photos.

Cujo still needs $368 more

Hang in there, Cujo! Angels, this is a tough boy, but he needs our help. He's not well enough yet to go home. He can't even hold down food yet. Please give him one more day of care. We have raised enough funds for him to remain hospitalized until close of business today, but he needs one more day at least.

Please, if you can donate any amount at all it all adds up - and keep please keep SHARING - it really does make a difference.

To make a donation, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jdto make a donation. Mark your gift "Cujo Smith." You may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Cujo’s name.

Thank you!

WE can do this.....have you read the posts from Cujo's Momma? They are FILLED WITH LOVE and CONCERN for her boy.....we are getting close to having getting the needed funds for another day of treatment for Cujo.....he has come SO FAR already and all he needs is a little more $$$$$ to stay another day.....

PLEASE, let's get busy this morning and donate if we can and ask everyone that is able to SHARE, SHARE, and SHARE HIS STORY...there are angels around every corner.....

Good news and bad news. Visited cuj this morning And instead of his icu cage for we saw him in the lobby! :). He is taking nutrients through the tube now. Yay!!!

Bad news... vet thinks he won't go home until at least Friday... she said it all depends on him.

He's s fighter.

Help me fight for him too.

He can't do it himself!

post-25822-0-07571100-1383130755_thumb.j

post-25822-0-36782400-1383130775_thumb.j

post-25822-0-71394100-1383130801_thumb.j

Make sure that you contact your IMOM caseworker about the possible additional day for Cujo.....

BUT, such GOOD NEWS for your morning update!!!!!

I am THRILLED...in honor of that GOOD NEWS I'd like to offer a MATCHING CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT $100.00 donated for our boy.....

NOW, is the time to donate :Angel15: NO DONATION IS TOO SMAL AS IT WILL BE DOUBLED.....it's early, can you take a cup of coffee to work instead of stopping for one? How about a "light" lunch today in honor of Cujo?? Remember, if you donate $1.00 it becomes $2.00.....$5.00 becomes $10.00...$15.00 becomes $30.00 until we reach $100.00.....

I can't wait to send in my portion of the challenge.....so PLEASE, even if you can't donate...can you SHARE and ask others to do the same? Cujo is doing well and as his Momma said, he's a fighter.....let's MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!

Cujo still needs $368 more - There is a MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $100!!!

Angels, Cujo needs us - there is no way around this... we need to get this one more day at least funded for him.

Please, if you can donate any amount at all it all adds up - and keep please keep SHARING - it really does make a difference.

Thank you!

If someone can send a link to this page to me , I will forward it to the cat person who can forward to a big social network

Thank you. Hang in there Cujo- the cavalry is coming

Kathy and The Magical Beach Kitties and Freeway

Kathy, here is the link...when you do your email....after you send it, check to make sure that it opens...I don't think you can check before you send it...AND in the email, tell them there is a MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $100.00...and we are GETTING CLOSE...

http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=9870

THANK YOU...we need help!!!

To copy the link, you know, just right click and copy link location, when you send your email just paste it onto the email...just in case...

Edited by Judy

Kathy -

The link to Cujo's thread is http://bit.ly/16HmWFv

Come on Angels - were talking a MATCHING CHALLENGE! Remember, we only have until 4-5PM EST to get these funds raised. Certainly this boy deserves a chance at a full recovery. I'm afraid if he goes home today w/out additional care he won't make it. He can't even eat on his own yet.

Thank you!

Fund Update - Cujo has $772 in donations and needs $268 more.

:bravo: The MATCHING CHALLENGE has been met!!! Feel free to send in the Matching Challenge Funds. Once those are in, we will need just $168 more for today! Please, just a little further. I know the Angels can do this!

Remember, each and every donation adds up. If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. Mark your gift "Cujo Smith." You may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Cujo’s name.

Thank you!!!

Keep on fighting Cujo and Cujo's Family! You have more Angels around you then you even realize and they appear without notice! My own Angels are sending some Angel Love (donation) to Cujo! You came to the right place! Never fear! Cujo will be better soon and the Angels will send him down that road to full, happy health! Hope and All My Angels here and beyond!