Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Cujo Smith - REOPENED for fund raising

292 posts in this topic

I just read through our adventure we had back in October and November. I cried reading it. As Cujo lay beside me, I can't believe he was almost gone.. Thank you angels =]

Hi friends. Cujo is wonderful. It's been great being warm! I took him on his first 2 mile walk since his surgery about 2 weeks ago. He did great! He was very tired, but great! =] I'm so happy to see all these babies getting helped! Miss you guys!

I love hearing Cujo updates. Glad he's still doing so well.

Cujo''s back to his normal self! Went to his normal vet for some shots! He was fine, not clingy afterwards! Hooray! He's back to 90 pounds.. He needs on a diet again. Oops! I can't help that he likes to eat. =]

I don't think that we could ask for a better update than that...BRAVO to you and Cujo...and I'm really happy to see you on the different threads on the forum.....

Hi there friends! Cujo is doing wonderfully! He and Rooney are besties! I took Cujo to the dog park for the first time since his surgeries! He did great!! He played with two other dogs. We left Roo at home because 2 dogs and a toddler is difficult to do when you need to watch your dog's body language.

We took a trip to Pittsburgh. Cujo did NOT like the transition. For the first time in his life, he was so stressed out he was aggressive and had to be caged. The vet said he had some stress thing. So, we kept him away from people the rest of the time. As soon as we came back, he was back to his old self!

That's all =]

Thought I'd give an update on Mr. Cujums!

post-25822-0-76823900-1406169949_thumb.j

post-25822-0-28843800-1406169956_thumb.j

post-25822-0-18105800-1406170011_thumb.j

post-25822-0-33984500-1406170039_thumb.j

What a wonderful update. Thanks for the pics - made me smile!

It's hard to believe we're looking at the same dog. You Go, Cujo. And nice to see your little "pool attendant". He's grown up, too.

It's been a year next week since I almost lost my Cujo. He is such a great companion and LOVES going on walks. He doesn't really run, and still has trouble jumping on things, but he is for sure my boy still.We have started going back yard dog parks, but only with few dogs there. We have to leave when a dominant dog comes. Cujo still thinks he's the toughest dog but isn't quick anymore and has that aggression still. He's very ccontent playing fetch and sitting in a swimming pool. Cujo likes hanging out with Rooney a little more and Landon still talks about Cuj's booboo on his tummy.

I came to check on more miracle babies but it looks like things have slowed down.

We haven't forgotten IMOM and the magic you guys gave. I still have my Cujo and I wouldn't have it any other way.

THANK YOU for posting...YOU and Cujo were an amazing pair...and just think what a difference a year makes....BRAVO to you both...you know you never gave up and the journey was something...but just look back, be proud and continue onward...hugs to you both...

It's wonderful u came back to let everyone know how Cujo is doing, and he looks amazing!!!

By posting an update (esp with pics-everyone loves pics!!)you have just made many angels happy!!!

hugs to Cujo!

Thank you for the update. It gave my heart a happy start to the day. Cujo looks wonderful and surely is enjoying his loving family. Thank you for taking such good care of him and huge thanks to the angels who made this all possible.