Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

SheVa Ornelas - Lab Mix with Closed Pyometra

49 posts in this topic

OK hopefuly this works. but I said before and I cant say it all day. I want to thank all of you -you all are a gift from heaven for being able to help me in my time of need. thank you so much. Well I took Sheva in last night and left her over night and she is going to surgery early this morning. so Keep her in your prayers. that her surgery goings well. SheVa*s mom

YAY...you did perfectly.....glad you found where to post updates for SheVa...the forum is confusing in the beginning but it's going to get easier everytime you post.....

SO happy that SheVa is getting her surgery today...PLEASE, let us know when she goes into surgery and most importantly when she is back home again.....OH, and any time inbetween

I got word from the Vet that SheVA is doing fine but she still sleep from the med........ I cant wait to bring her home they said to call back around 6:00pm and hopefuly she can come home......................................................... tearing up again :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Edited by SheVa

That's great news!! I sure hope you can take SheVa home today!!

Jamie.K

Well I had to leave SheVa over night to make sure she was fine...... I call this morning I was told she was still feeling kinda down and they want to keep wacth til later on today....... I just want my baby home I miss her. I never be away from her this long.... I am still bless that they are keep good care of her.

She was sick for a while and closed pyo is very hard on a body, so it's understandable that she might not bounce back as quickly as we'd like.

We're all thinking good thoughts for her to feel well enough to return home today.

checking in...I know you want her home but she is in the best place right now until she's feeling a little better...you don't want her coming home to soon.....

but, when she gets home she's going to feel much better just being with her Mom...

Yayyyyyyy Sheva is home......................................................................... Shes a lil tired but she is well........

each day she is going to feel better and better and now that she is spayed you don't have to worry about any problems in that department.....

Please keep us posted on her recovery.....

I'm *so* glad SheVa is home in doing well. Yay!!

I know both of you are happy to be together again. Soon, she'll back to her old happy feeling-well self!

Jamie.K

Sheva is getting to be more and more like herself again as each day go by.... she is still a lil weak but it dont faze her she is working hard in eating.....she dont eat dog yet but I hand feed her chicken and I am filled with joy.

Edited by SheVa

Good morning everyone.... yes Sheva is getting spoiled.....lol and she love it..... she is coming along great Im post a picture up and hopeful you can see it. :) # blessed

I have a question the vet dont open until 11 and I just noticed that she is leaking milk.......... is that ok?

I hope that you've called the Vet and have an answer about SheVa's "leakage". I hope it is nothing serious. Please keep us posted as to how she's doing.

You're doing a great job of "spoiling" her, and that's a good thing!

Hoping for all the best,

Sheila :catonchair

I too am wondering about what is going on...

it might be a result of surgery so ABSOLUTELY CALL THE CLINIC...tell them what is happening and find out if it is normal or something that you need to be concerned over...

I am sure that they can answer this over the telephone...does she have to go back to have her stitches removed?

Good morning.... well I did call the vet and they told me that it was normal but if it continue I should bring her in. but I dont know about the stitches they didnt say anything about it. but I will call to check up on that. so far she been eating her dog food :) and acting like her stuburn self :) she starting to take her med easier......

Edited by SheVa

Oh good, I'm glad to hear it's normal and hope it doesn't continue. I'm *so* happy that SheVa is eating and taking her meds and is acting like her old self again! Yay!!

Jamie.K

I'm saddened to hear SheVa's story. I too have been diagnosed with Pyometra. My mom has called every organization under the sun. IMOM was the first to give us hope. They even went as far as helping to locate a facility to assess me. Don't give up hope and keep fighting.

I believe in good people. They are out there and they will find you.

Xoxo MissPaige

sheeeeeee backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I just have to fat her up alot more.... today she will be going on a walk