Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

SheVa Ornelas - Lab Mix with Closed Pyometra

49 posts in this topic

Diagnosis: Pyometra (Uterine Infection)

Low end of estimate: $900

Less applicant contribution: Owner has already borrowed money to pay for diagnostics, SubQ fluids, and meds.

Needed for low end of estimate: $900

4% of $900 for IMOM operating expenses: $36

Fundraising goal: $936

Caseworker: Jamie.K

SheVa is at All Funds Raised!

post-9302-0-28362800-1380834191_thumb.jp

SheVa is an 8-year-old lab mix with closed Pyometra. SheVa is very sick, and surgery needs to happen in the next 3 1/2 hours. SheVa's Mom is at work and is working with her vet now to schedule a time to take SheVa in.

This is what SheVa's Mom has to say about her: "Well she is my first dog ever since I became old enough to have one.I had her for about six years plus and with that many years under our belt, there is a bond that only other pet lovers could understand. With that being said,I know our bond is deeper than that seeing how I already saved her from being put to sleep all those years ago, when her previous owner couldn't keep her anymore. I saved her once, and I hope I can do the same again this time around with your help."

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make your donation. Designate your gift "SheVa Ornelas"

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate SheVa's name when making your donation.

Thank you for considering a donation to help SheVa.

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

I don't know what to say...surgery must happen in 3-1/2 hours!!!

Let's get BUSY...Facebook, Twitter and whatever other media there is to share with, let's get busy sharing.....

Look at that little face...and her Momma is at work.....

OK, went to Facebook, there is no IMOM link yet...leaving in an hour, hope something is there before I go...OK, just figured it out...shared and saw IMOM's post also...

ANGELS...this is a MAJOR EMERGENCY.....and time is of the essence...let's see what we can do!

Edited by Judy

Yes, this is terrible Angels and we are asking a great deal of you in a short time. But SheVa has been suffering terribly with this disease while her "Mom" has been trying to raise funds! This is very serious Angels, we have to raise the money so SheVa can have her surgery today. I know you can do this for SheVa, you've always come through for our PINs!

Please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make your donation. Designate your gift "SheVa Ornelas"

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate SheVa's name when making your donation.

Thank you, Angels!

Sheila :catonchair

Matching challenge! I'll match the next $100! I'm giving up lunches out with my friends for the next 5-6 weeks to do this, so come on angels! 3.5 hours! Dig deep and break open those piggy banks!

I have probably told you this before, but Pyometra is one of the most painful diseases an animal can get. It is terribly debilitating. SheVa's Mom has told us that SheVa isn't eating now, and that she had to force feed her the medication the doctor gave her. Please Angels, won't you give just a dollar or two to help this poor girl? Thank you for anything you can do. If you can't give, at least post about SheVa on your Face Book page, or on Twitter or any other of the social media outlets.

Your support of SheVa and other PINs like her is greatly appreciated.

If you can help SheVa, please go to: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make your donation. Designate your gift "SheVa Ornelas". If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate SheVa's name when making your donation.

Thank you,

Sheila :catonchair

FUND UPDATE: SheVa has $312 in donations and needs $624 more.

And we now have a $100 Matching Challenge!!

Folks, we don't have much tme, but I know we can do this. You always come through. If you're unable to donate, please share on Facebook, Twitter, etc., and this get the word quickly for this poor pup. Surgery has to happen no later than 7:30 Central time, which is just under 2 hours from now.

If you are able to help, please visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. Designate your gift "SheVa Ornelas"

If you prefer, you can also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please note for SheVa.

Thank you Angels!

Jamie.K

I LOVE LUCY...that $12.00 was DOUBLED...so that made the donation $24.00

What a perfect way to thank IMOM for helping your Lucy.....

a MATCHING CHALLENGE, who can resist...

My piggy bank is pretty empty but I can squeeze out a few more $$$$$

Okay angels, I'm offline for the next 4 hours. Please take my money and get the word out, because, I'm praying for dancing bananas when i check back in. (IMOM, the money has already been sent because I have faith in the angels here and I won't be back on before the need is there.)

I sent in what I could.....even skipping a lunch or breakfast will HELP TONS.....

check your jeans, your coat pockets, your car floor.....WE CAN DO THIS.....the angels are talking.....

I too have to leave in a few minutes and won't be back for awhile....know that IMOM is gonig to be on my mind the whole time I'm away from the computer.....

The first thing I'll do when I get home is check on SheVa......

AFTER the matching challenge is met we will be over halfway to ALL FUNDS RAISED.....WE CAN DO THIS....I know it...please, while I'm gone, share on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media you know how to post on......SheVa needs us BIG TIME

Just contributed $37!

FUND UPDATE: SheVa has $510.78 in donations and needs $425.22 more.

The Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you!! We're over halfway there! If you're unable to donate, please share on Facebook, Twitter, etc., and this get the word quickly for this poor pup. Surgery has to happen no later than 7:30 Central time.

If you are able to help, please visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation. Designate your gift "SheVa Ornelas"

If you prefer, you can also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Please note for SheVa.

Thank you Angels!

Jamie.K

Angels, I'm happy to tell you that SheVa has received $555.78 in donations, which is a *lot* considering how little time we had to work with. You guys are amazing!! Thank you all!

Since we're almost out of time, IMOM is going to go ahead and pledge the remaining $344.22 from the General Fund to be sure that surgery can happen this evening.

Thank you so much, Angels, for raising so much in such a short amount of time. It is thanks to you that SheVa will get this life-saving surgery.

Let's all keep SheVa in our hearts and thoughts as we wish her a very successful surgery. As soon as we know something, either SheVa's Mom or we will let you know.

Thank you again!

Jamie.K

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

AMAZING.....again another PIN was saved thanks to the donors, the volunteers, the cheerleaders and everyone else that jumps in when there's something that has to be done.....

Where else can you find a group like this??

I forgot to post the 'nanners!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you all again!

Jamie.K

Oh good! It would have been nice to be able to get the whole amount, but there was so little time to network it.

Thank goodness there's money in the General Fund to cover the rest so SheVa can get the surgery she so desperately needs.

Don't forget to donate to the General Fund when you can - it makes a real difference!

Just got home to check. Woot! I anxiously await word of how SheVa did. My fingers are crossed that all went well!

--Jaz

Just saw this post on SheVa's profile page...her Mom is posting there...maybe her caseworker can get it to the right place to post with updates...

here's what she wrote

oh my oh my I what you thank God for putting you all in my life because thanks to you. SheVa will be going to surgery first thing this morning. I nedd all hearts and prayers for...