Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Princess Gullett - Pug with Pyometra

120 posts in this topic

Don't worry Ceciliah, I know that Judy will send in her funds and the Angels won't let Princess down!

To donate to Princess, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note that your donation is for "Princess Gullett". If you prefer to use PayPal our address is paypal@imom.org and note that your donation is for "Princess Gullett."

Sheila :catonchair

This is great news. I am now able to go forward with Princess' surgery tomorrow morning at 8am. What an amazing site this is. If not for all of you, Princess would not have her needed surgery. I do not want to think of what the alternative would be. Shelby and Dawn, Princess thanks you for all of your concern and effort toward reaching this goal. If not for your hard work and determination we would have no way to move forward.

I will keep everyone posted on her condition and pray for a successful surgery.

Thank!!

I just snuck upstairs.....my company is still here but I"m going to get the payment in!!!!!!!!!

Angels - Thank you so much for your continued support and generosity. None of this is possible without you. Like Sharon said - I don't like to think about what the alternatives would be for the PINs if IMOM did not exist.

Now the fun part!

Princess is at ALL FUNDS RAISED!!!

Here is a special cheerleader banana to go with the dancing bananas!

post-9479-0-06920600-1374440760_thumb.jp

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Princess's thread is moving to ALL FUNDS RAISED - be sure to follow up!

Woo hoo!!

Once again, Angels, you have come through! Thank you *so* much for everything you do!! Big Hugs!!!!!

Jamie.K

Rah, Rah, Rah, Zis, Boom Bah! IMOM Angels, IMOM Angels, YEA!!!!!! The Dancing Bananas have spoken!! In the year that I've volunteered with IMOM the Angels have never let a PIN down and you didn't let Princess down!

Once again you've given a family who was scared they were going to lose a friend, a companion, a furry-faced "child", the hope that the life they love so much can have a chance to live!

You donors are the best! IMOM wouldn't be here without you, and you bring me to tears every time a PIN (Pet In Need) gets to All Funds Raised!! We know that many of you sacrifice your own needs to help our PINs and we appreciate everything you do! There are not enough Dancing Bananas on the Planet to thank you enough for all you do! But "thank you" is all I have, so once again, Thank You!

Princess is in the clinic! Her surgery is scheduled for a few hours from now, but we're getting her ready to go! Thank you for making this possible! - Shelby

Thank you, thank you, thank you donors! Wishing Princess a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Thank you so much Shelby for keeping us posted, even though I know you're very busy at work! PLEASE let us know when Princess's surgery is over and how she's doing! We are keeping all paws crossed that everything turns out okay and that she can go home very soon to Sharon!

All the best to you and everyone at your clinic (especially your sister)!

Princess is awake and doing very well! A little anesthesia-drunk, but that will wear off. Dr. Maskey's thanks to all of you was a free dental for Princess. It turns out, some of her teeth were infected, so Princess had to part with a few but it's for the better, and she will be so much more comfortable after she recovers from all of the surgical excitement of the day. Yay!

What a sweet girl Princess is! She looks great! I hope she does well and tell her not to be too mad at you that the doctor snuck in the dental work! She'll be better for it! Please, please give her gentle hugs and kisses from her friends at IMOM! We have been so worried about her and it's just so nice to know that she's come through the surgery with flying colors! Now it's on to recovery and a long and happy rest of her life!

Shelby...what a wonderful staff you have at your vet clinic!!! THANK YOU so much for all the posts and updates...and please, do thank Dr. Maskey for the dental......

WOW.....Princess is going to go home happy and healthy.....

BRAVO to all that worked so hard to make this happen.....

What a wonderful vet and staff indeed!!! I am so happy to hear Princess did well. She is so darned cute!

This makes my day. Thanks for the great update.

post-22953-0-26436300-1374532710_thumb.jpost-22953-0-61191400-1374532713_thumb.j Sharon just came by to visit Princess before we close for the night! Sharon was afraid Princess would jump at her if she opened the door to her kennel, so they loved each other through the caging. Princess barely took her eyes off of Sharon. Princess is staying overnight, not because of any complications with the surgery, just as an extra precaution. The surgery was so extensive, and we want to keep her hydrated and make sure she is in a place ready to make sure she is in good shape and treat her if she were to need it at all tonight. Cute story of the day - Princess managed to remove the catheter we had originally placed in her right front leg once she woke up from surgery. When Jess, Dr. Maskey's tech, was working to put the new catheter in her left leg, Princess was being a bit squirmy. Jess told Princess, "Princess, you can't do that. Not right now!" Princess looked at her with those big buggy pug eyes, let out a long sigh, and then rolled over to her side and stopped moving long enough that Jess was able to get the catheter in and wrap Princess's leg up. A pug with sass... and snores.

All I can say is ahhhhh.......

Princess sounds like a real character....again Shelby thank you so much...and please, thank the staff and Dr. Maskey...what an amazing clinic.....

Can't wait until Princess gets the OK to go home to her Momma.....

What a great picture and what a great staff and doctor indeed! Wish there were more like Shelby, the staff and Dr. Maskey! That's a cute story about Princess, guess she knows when she's beat! My wish is that she lead a long, healthy and happy life! May she snore for many more years to come!