Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Princess Gullett - Pug with Pyometra

120 posts in this topic

I have never seen anyone like Shelby, who is trying so hard to help a pet that isn't even hers. You can tell she has a big heart! She sees something very special in Princess and Princess's mom, Sharon. These two, Sharon and Princess are a team that just can't be broken up! We need to get Princess to "All Funds Raised" so the bananas can dance and Princess can be guaranteed a spot on the surgery schedule on Monday morning! Please Angels, dig deep and make a donation to Princess today!

This will be a busy week-end, and everyone will probably be away from the computer and won't see how desperately we need to get Princess to her goal! If you can donate, please go to: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett", or our PayPal address is paypal@imom.org and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullett".

And, as Shelby says, share about Princess all you can with your friends, your co-workers, family and social media contacts!

Thank you so much, Angels!

Sheila :catonchair

Okay, I've sent in my $100 from my matching challenge. Thanks for taking my money! (never thought I would ever say that - LOL)

When it comes to helping a PIN we always like to hear the phrase "Thanks for taking my money!"

FUND UPDATE: Princess $292 in donations and needs $869 more as of 1:00PM EST 7/19/13

We can always use someone to want their money taken ...

Isn't Shelby wonderful - helping Sharon and Princess. :aktion033:

Sharon and Princess sound like they have a special bond and I just know we will do all we can to help Princess get better so they can stay together.

Keep SHARING about Princess - Facebook, Twitter, and now Shelby has posted on Instagram!!!

If you can help Princess, please make a donation - visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett", or our Paypal address is paypal@imom.org and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullet"

Thank you!

My snoring cat, Bucket, asked me to donate so I did via PayPal. Please join me in saving the life of this dog, friend, and family member. Donate at http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett" or via PayPal at paypal@imom.org.

Anything you can give is greatly appreciated!

I was supposed to go have a sushi lunch today, but the attorney I was going with got buried in work. So, the amount that would have gone to sushi went to Princess! I was inspired by IMOM's new trainee, and thought I should put my money where my mouth is, so to speak!

That's right folks, forego that expensive lunch and eat at your desk! Don't take that sweet afternoon snack, donate it to sweet Princess! You'll feel better for it, I know I do!

If you can help Princess, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett", or our PayPal address is paypal@imom.org and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullett". It really is easy to donate! And, share, share, share about Princess with your social media contacts and your friends and family.

I just told a co-worker of mine about Princess (he has a Pug) and he's going to share with his "Pug Club". Thanks to everyone who has been touched by this little dog who needs our help!

Edited by Sheila IMOM

OH BOY!!! Here we go... We've got a MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $200!!!

Nothing better to get that donation momentum going on a Friday afternoon. How about it - are you ready to double your donation?

Any and all donations will add up to raise funds for adorable Princess

To donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd - please mark your donation for Princess Gullett

You can also use pay pal and send money directly to our paypal address at: paypal@imom.org Please be sure to mark your donation for Princess Gullett.

Thank you for your support of this snoring little Pug.

I got SO excited about the MATCHING CHALLENGE, that I forgot to report the

FUND UPDATE: Princess $322 in donations and needs $839 more as of 2:00 PM EST 7/19/13

There is a MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $200!

I just love a sweet snoring Pug.

Don't forget to SHARE on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

If you can help Princess, please make a donation - visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett", or our Paypal address is paypal@imom.org and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullet"

Thank you!

Edited by Dawn IMOM

I've never seen the forum so quiet when there is a MATCHING CHALLENGE!!!!!! Time to come double your donation!

That's a huge sum of money folks, and you can double your donation right now! It's "break" time here on the east coast and I'm still full from that wonderful lunch my hubby made for me! I brought my lunch today instead of having sushi and donated that money to Princess. My donation wasn't doubled, but yours can be! Just remember, every dollar does count, so make that $1.00 donation become $2.00 and that $5.00 donation become $10.00! Let's at least get to the half-way point before the end of the day, so we can try really hard to get Princess to surgery on Monday morning!

Sharon is Princess's mom and she only has use of her Vet's computer or the one at the library, so that's why she's not posting. But boy, does she love Princess! So please, let's have some good news for her when she comes on-line next!

If you can help Princess get to surgery, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett", or our PayPal address is paypal@imom.org and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullett".

Thank you, Angels!

Edited by Sheila IMOM

It is the end of the work day for me and I am just shocked that there has been no response to the $200 matching challenge! I know that we are all getting busy with our week-end plans, but Sharon won't be as lucky to be making plans because poor Princess is so sick! We've just learned that Sharon is babysitting her grandchild and also taking care of an ailing relative. This poor woman has had it really tough the past couple of weeks with her best friend becoming so ill and we really need to help her out.

Won't you please consider making a donation now, even $1 is appreciated and at this time will become $2! Just think, that $5 donation will become $10! We can do this IMOMers! The IMOM Angels, don't let pets suffer and I know you won't start now with Princess!

Please post about Princess on your Facebook pages and with Instagram and all the other places people let other people know what's going on! I'll check back when I'm home from work, and I hope we have some takers on the Challenge!

If you wish to help Princess, please go to: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett", or our PayPal address is paypal@imom.org and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullett".

Thank you!

FUND UPDATE: Princess $347 in donations and needs $814 more as of 5:20 PM EST 7/19/13

There is still $175 left on the MATCHING CHALLENGE!

I know we are all getting ready to start the weekend, but please find the opportunity to send a donation to Princess if you can or just share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or just send the link to this forum to everyone you know.

We still have plenty of $$ left on the Matching Challenge, so you can double your donation - your $1 becomes $2, your $5 becomes $10... you get the idea.

Thank you!!!

IMOM angels...there is NOTHING like a matching challenge and this is a GREAT ONE!!!!! $1.00 turns into $2.00...$5.00 turns into $10.00 and so on.....it's a win win situation for everyone but most importantly Princess.....

If you can spare a couple of $$$ now is the time to do it...if you can't donate...SPREAD THE WORD to everyone you know and ask them to do the same...

Let's see...Princess has a wonderful Mom who loves her so and is even collecting cans to try to help with the fund raising...the vet clinic is working hard to make this surgery possible.....and all we need to do is help them out...I think that sounds like a GREAT PLAN.....Please.....

I am a party pooper and go to bed pretty early...I am going to leave Princess in the good hands of the night owls.....WE NEED TO GET THE MATCHING CHALLENGE MET TONIGHT...then...we will be at a doable amount for the week end.....we don't have to think in all the money needed at once...a $200.00 matching challenge equals a total of $400.00.....nice.....

The matching challenge is for $200.00....that's nothing to sneeze at...that's a REALLY LARGE part of the amount of money needed for Princess.....AND, we can do it.....just think...for the price of a breakfast out...AND THEN DOUBLED we can get Princess closer to surgery...anyone willing to do that???

Edited by Judy

FUND UPDATE: Princess $377 in donations and needs $784 more.

There is still $145 left on the MATCHING CHALLENGE!

I'm an early bird like Judy, so I will be here bright and early in the AM checking on our progress. Meeting this Matching Challenge will take us a good way in our fund raising efforts. Let's try to get a good amount of this met by morning.

Thank you!!!

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Hi IMOMers!

I'm home from work, well fed, caught up on gossip and ready to see how we're doing for Princess! $145 left on the challenge means that there's still plenty of time to make that no-so-big donation really count! Every dollar, nickle and dime is appreciated, and very needed! You have no idea how much we appreciate you, our Angels. Without you, there would be no IMOM. So in essence, you set the tone for what we do.

Right now there is this sweet, little Pug who needs IMOM's (your help). Won't you please consider a donation to Princess so she can have her surgery on Monday? If we can get her to "All Funds Raised" tonight or some time tomorrow, we will all have Sunday to know that Princess will have her surgery Monday and can relax.

Like Judy and Dawn, I go to bed early, and get up early, so I'll sign-off for now. I hope to see that the Challenge has been met and that we're well on our way to Dancing Bananas! Thank you to all of you who have donated, who have thought about donating and who will donate later. IMOM depends on you.

If you wish to help Princess, please go to: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett", or our PayPal address is paypal@imom.org and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullett".

Remember to share, share, share about Princess with your social media contacts, your friends and family.

Good night!

FUND UPDATE: Princess $397 in donations and needs $764 more.

There is still $125 left on the MATCHING CHALLENGE

I know it's bright and early on a Saturday morning, but I'm sure some of our furry friends have awoken us for their walk. There is still plenty of $$ left on the Matching Challenge - here's your chance to double your donation!

Remember to continue to share, share, share about Princess - thank you for your support of this snoring Pug Princess.

IMOM angels...how about before you get ready to do your Saturday chores you donate your coffee money for Princess and you take a coffee mug from home with you.....remember, your donation is DOUBLED right now and all donations count, no matter what size they are...NEVER THINK that your donation would be too small to make a difference, you're wrong...everything is a generous gesture of your concern and caring...

**There is still $125 left in the MATCHING CHALLENGE**

If the $125 left in the matching challenge comes in and then mikken sends in their $200, all we'll need to get to "All Funds Raised" is $439!

If you can help with a donation of any size at all, it will help since it's doubled right now. And please continue to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and get the word about this poor pup. She's a very sick girl.

To make a donation, please go to: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett"; or you can donate through PayPal - our PayPal address is paypal@imom.org (and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullett").

Thank you for your support for poor Princess.

Jamie.K

Angels, we are still $764 away from our goal and there is still $125 left on the Matching Challenge. We need to get this sweetie into surgery on Monday morning.

Time to raid those piggy banks, dig in those couch cushions, pack a lunch and skip that fancy coffee.

If you can help Princess, please visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift "Princess Gullett", or our PayPal address is paypal@imom.org and note that your gift is for "Princess Gullett".

She needs all the Angels! Please crosspost her forum page on all your social networking sites. Let's get the word out far and wide!

Some interesting info about Pugs' personalities:

While no two Pugs are exactly alike, there is a definite Pug behaviour that one sees over and again, generation after generation. Pugs are extremely friendly and uninhibited. It is rare to find a person that a Pug will not climb right up on and lick their face. Pugs are delightful, comical little characters. They are always coming up with new ways to make you laugh. While this may seem a conscious effort on their part, it comes naturally to them. Pugs make continuous eye contact with their human. They are constantly checking to be sure that they are being watched and completely adored. The Pug will never let you out of sight! If you have a Pug, you will have a constant companion and I do mean constant! If you are washing dishes or standing in one spot for longer than two minutes, the Pug's head will be asleep over one shoe (unless he has figured a way to be in your arms).

Princess obviously has these character traits; she adores her Mom. Please help if you can. Thank you all!

Jamie.K

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Good Morning, IMOMers!

It is still hot and muggy here in New York, so it isn't pleasant at all. It isn't pleasant for Princess either. She is not having a good morning with that infection running all through her body. Folks, this is getting very serious for this little girl. She needs surgery because her uterus is infected, but as you know, infections aren't isolated; it's going throughout her body. She's on antibiotics, but that can only help so much. It is possible that the infection will effect other parts of her body. Please, we have to reach our goal so she can have surgery on Monday!

After reading what Jamie wrote, I can just see Princess and Sharon together. I remember in one of Shelby's posts she said she couldn't get a picture of Princess because Princess wouldn't take her eyes off of Sharon. Please, don't let these two be separated.

Thank you, Angels and I'll speak with you later!

Edited by Sheila IMOM