Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Coco Alexander - Pit Bull with Pyometra

54 posts in this topic

Isn't that sweet...I bet she's just so glad to be back home with you and her kids...AND she knows that in a couple of days she's going to be feeling so much better.....

wait until China gets home...then the road to recovery will be nearly there and all will be well.....I am so happy for you, Coco and China.....

Dear Patrice,

I am so happy to read this report and that Coco is doing so well! I can't wait to see pictures of her when she's feeling well! I'll have special thoughts for China as well. Just think, Thursday you'll have your whole family home and everyone will be on their way to recovery! This is just the best news ever!

Sheila :catonchair

I'm so relieved to know that Coco is home and recovering! I have a pit bull, too, a boy named Buster.