Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Coco Alexander - Pit Bull with Pyometra

54 posts in this topic

How sad for these little children that they think their friend is going to die! Won't you please see your way clear to help poor Coco? Any donation, of any size, will get us closer to our goal! Like Judy said, skip coffee this week and use the money for Coco! You can read the newspaper online for free and use the money you spend each day to save a life! Please don't let Coco's family's worst fears come true, help save this beautiful life! Thank you!

To Donate go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please mark your donation for Coco Alexander

You can also use pay pal and send money directly to our paypal address at: paypal@imom.org Please be sure to mark your donation for Coco Alexander.

Sheila :catonchair

FUND UPDATE: Coco has $342 in donations and needs $749 more

Huge thanks for everyone who is coming out to help Coco. Donations of all sizes are starting to add up and we are getting there.

To Donate go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please mark your donation for Coco Alexander

You can also use Paypal and send money directly to our paypal address at: paypal@imom.org Please be sure to mark your donation for Coco Alexander.

Please remember to SHARE Coco’s story – on Facebook, Twitter, or just send everyone you know the link to this forum. We can make this happen for this sweet Pittie. I know we have a lot of Pittie lovers out there – get in touch with all of them that you know.

Donation made. Paws crossed she can get this surgery today. We can do this!

YAY...I am so hoping that surgery can happen today.....

did you touch base with the vet to see how quickly Coco can get in once the funds are raised?

FUND UPDATE: Coco has $504 in donations and needs $587 more

We are getting there... I just know we can get this done for Coco.

I just spoke to the vet and they said if we let them know by 5:30 PM CST and Patrice can get Coco in before 6 PM, they could do surgery today. I sure hope Coco doesn't have to feel so poorly for another day.

You can also use Paypal and send money directly to our paypal address at: paypal@imom.org Please be sure to mark your donation for Coco Alexander.

Huge thanks for all of your caring and support.

What GREAT NEWS....we are SO CLOSE to halfway to all funds raised...AND surgery could happen today...CAN WE DO THIS!!!!

Back right before IMOM was closed for a while, I made a donation in Diesel Freeman's memory for a pet in need. My memory is terrible, so I can't remember right now who it was, but they went ahead and had the surgery done while IMOM was trying to raise funds for them, so my donation has been hanging out there for a while. I just sent an email requesting that the donation be marked for Coco, so hopefully that will all come together soon and it will get her closer to her goal. All fingers crossed for ALL funds to be raised today so she can have her surgery!!

Just donated. It's not much but it'll get Coco a step closer to that much needed surgery.

FUND UPDATE: Coco has $684 in donations and needs $407 more

Well past half way now.

Remember, if we can let them know by 5:30 PM CST and Patrice can get Coco in before 6 PM, they could do surgery today. I think Patrice is working, so I have not been able to hear from her yet. Let's try to surprise her and get to All Funds Raised. She would be tickled if Coco can get surgery today.

:thanks3:

Thank you Angels, we are getting so close to our goal and we still have time to get Coco into surgery TODAY!! Please end her suffering and get her the operation she so desperately needs!

As always, thank you for your consideration!

Angels - Just 2 more hours and $407 more to go.

Patrice just emailed that Coco is doing worse. It would be great to get her into surgery today. But, we need to reach All Funds Raised by 5:30 CST.

Paws crossed that we can do this today!

Patrice has been working, but she'll be to the forum soon. She has confirmed that if we could make the 5:30 central time deadline, she would be able to get Coco to the vet to have surgery today! Angels, we are SO CLOSE to getting this poor baby the help she needs! We need $407 to get the surgery TODAY!

Thank you!

If you can get my donation (see post above) moved to CoCo, she'll be very close to her goal!

FUND UPDATE: Coco has $1019 in donations and needs JUST $72 more

Rockin' and Rollin' now - just a bit further!!!

HUGE THANKS!!!

Patrice also just sent us a picture of China - her other dog. China will be spayed as well when Coco has her surgery. The wonderful staff at St. Paul's Veterinary clinic have agreed to perform China's spay at no additional cost. Got to love a caring vet!

Now we just need to raise $72 more in ONE HOUR!

Coco's friend China

post-9479-0-99351800-1368478758_thumb.pn

WOO HOO!!!!

Coco is at ALL FUNDS RAISED. Please check in to hear about her recovery! Huge thanks to the WONDERFUL IMOM Angels!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Hi everyone! Sorry just now getting back with you. I just got off work. My brother have been home with coco all day and he said all she have been doing is laying around. She she's breathing weird she have not been eating or drinking and she haven't even been wanting to take her antibiotics. I'm really getting worried about coco because she's not getting any better. My kids r getting sad :( because they think she's going to die. Coco have been in our family since my oldest son turned 1 and he's 8 and my 4 year old is very attached to her, he feels that he is safe with her around. All that I am asking is can u please help us help coco. If I was financial stable at this time I wouldn't hesitate to help my girl. (Tears) sorry getting sad I check back in after while.

Yipppee! Thank you, thank you, thank you angels!! You came through just like the angels that you are! You are working at saving a life and with being spayed, saving China from having to suffer as Coco has! I have said it before, but I have to say it again: IMOM ANGELS, ROCK!

OH MY GOD! ! THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH! YOU GUYS HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY :) I AM HEADING HOME RIGHT NOW TO TAKE COCO TO THE VET!!! I would llike to say that I really appreciate everyone for ALL your HELP! This has been a great experience for me because I when the vet told me what was wrong with coco and how much the surgery was I thought the worse because I just knew that it was nothing I could do at the time......so again I thank u all so much. And I will be back shortly to let u no once we get to the vet :) ♡♡♡♡

Hopefully Patrice is on her way to the vet right now with Coco. Before she left, she sent this picture she wanted me to post for her. It is of Coco at age 4 with her baby.

Adorable!

post-9479-0-41254200-1368484289_thumb.jp

Hi everyone, Sorry it toke me so long to post something but I couldn't find this area on the board. But I wanted to say Coco went into surgery today around 6pm. And she will b staying over night. I'm sitting here now thinking about her wondering how everything went. Then tomorrow China goes to get spayed as well. Can't wait til there both back home happy and well. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! !!!!! IMOM'S ROCK ;)

Hello everyone! !! Was just checking in to let you guys no that I just went and got coco from the vet. The dr said the surgery and recovery went well. Thank god. She's home now laying in her bed resting. :)

WONDERFUL news.....did China get spayed today also? Is she spending the night?

I am so happy to hear that Coco is home and resting....she is going to be 100% before you know it.....

China is at the vet now but she have her surgery tomorrow. And she'll b home Thursday. Coco is sitting here under me wanted me to rub her. Lol the funniest thing she do is when I stop rubbing her she move my arm with her nose back on her so I can continue rubbing her