Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Tabby Woodson - Senior Kitty with Mammary Cancer

69 posts in this topic

Thank you, thank you, thank you Angels for coming through for Tabby! I'm sure her Mom will be here soon to say a great big thanks for your generosity. And for those of you who donated in memory of Diesel, what a sweet and loving tribute to a brave little dog! You all are just angels here on Earth.

Today started out really rough with our losing our Diesel, but now the day can end on a more positive note, knowing that Tabitha can have her life-saving surgery. You never disappoint me Angels, you are the living motto, of IMOM, "Helping people, help pets".

Sheila :catonchair

DEAR WOODSON1245.THE GOODMAN FAMILY IS OVERJOYED TO SEE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE FUNDS FOR THE NEEDED SURGERY.DIESEL WAS A VERY IMPORTANT MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY & TO SEE THE ANGELS DONATING IN HIS NAME IS JUST MAKING ME CRY MORE TO SEE HOW MY MAN WAS LOVED.IF YOU EVER HAVE THE TIME AND I MEAN TIME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ DIESELS STORY I WOULD FEEL HONORED TO SEE WHO YOU HAD IN YOUR CORNER FROM WHERE HE IS NOW.IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT 10 PAGES BUT TO READ EVERY REPLY IS WITH SUCH LOVE FROM THE ANGELS OF IMOM.YOUR MIRACLE WILL COME TRUE.STAY IN TOUCH BECAUSE DIESELS DADDY IS PRAYING THAT ALL THE DONATIONS MADE IN HIS NAME MADE YOUR MIRACLE COME TRUE.

LOVE FROM DIESELS FAMILY & PUG HUGS

It has come to our attention that Tabby has already had surgery - in fact, she had surgery a few days ago. Although we had communicated with the vet several times while processing her application, it appears they decided to proceed without a guarantee of IMOM funds after all. We're thrilled she has had her treatment and is home, and are hoping she has an uneventful recovery. We will be posting information regarding Tabby's donations later today.

Thank you to everyone who donated, supported and worked on this case. We'll be in touch shortly.

Cindy/IMOM

WE FEEL SO BAD NOT THAT TABBY HAD HER SURGERY & IS HOME RECOVERING,BUT FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE FROM IMOM THAT FELL IN LOVE WITH DIESEL & HIS FAMILY THAT DONATED MONEY IN DIESELS NAME FOR AN ANIMAL THAT HAD SURGERY ALREADY.DIESEL HAD SURGERY BEFORE ALSO BUT I MADE THAT GOOD.I CAME TO IMOM WHEN MY FUNDS RAN OUT AND DIESEL STILL NEEDED MAJOR SURGERY & I MADE SURE THAT I DOTTED EVERY I & CROSSED EVERY T ON THE APP.SO HE COULD GET HIS SURGERY THAT WAS NEEDED SO BADLY BUT WE WAITED IT OUT UNTIL IMOM SAID TO GO AHEAD & BY HIM PASSING AWAY IT FEALS THAT THEY LET PEOPLE USE DIESELS NAME IN VAIN FOR THEIR GAIN.IT HURTS ME INSIDE TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS DONE TO SOME REALLY GREAT NEW FAMILY WE GOT FROM DIESELS CONDITION.

IF YOU READ MY EARLIER REPLY IT SAID THAT WE WERE PRAYING THAT WITH THE DONATIONS BEING MADE IN DIESELS NAME THAT TABBYS MIRACLE WOULD COME TRUE BUT THE MIRACLE CAME TRUE ALREADY.

DIESELS DAD

Edited by dieselcoda

Folks,

We apologize for the misinformation that led to us asking for funds for a treatment already performed. All donations are eligible for refunds - please write to treasurer@imom.org with your request. Unfortunately we cannot process refunds other than manually, and only Jacki can do that so it will be a few weeks for the monies to be returned. We apologize for the delay.

However, there is another pet that has exactly the same condition as Tabby who sent in her documents before we closed but just applied today. Look for Nutmeg Salvaggio in the introduction section. She only needs $400 from us (she has several other groups helping) and surgery is scheduled for tomorrow (which I verified). If we can use some of the funds donated for Tabby, we can pledge immediately and have her taken care of right away. If this is your preference, also write to treasurer@imom.org and we'll redesignate your donation. Once we have reached $400, we will post on Nutmeg's fundraising thread. Any donations not redesignated or asked to be refunded will be moved to the general fund.

We will be posting about Nutmeg in the fundraising section very soon. Thanks so much for your support and patience.

Cindy/IMOM

I would like to donate the money I donated to Tabby to Nutmeg in memory of Diesel. I will e-mail treasurer@imom.org.

I'm not sure if just posting here will insure Nutmeg gets the funds from Diesel. You may have to e-mail treasurer@imom.org. Hopefully someone in the know will clarify.

I just copied this from a post that Cindy from IMOM made....she is Jacki's RIGHT HAND and here's what she wrote.....

However, there is another pet that has exactly the same condition as Tabby who sent in her documents before we closed but just applied today. Look for Nutmeg Salvaggio in the introduction section. She only needs $400 from us (she has several other groups helping) and surgery is scheduled for tomorrow (which I verified). If we can use some of the funds donated for Tabby, we can pledge immediately and have her taken care of right away. If this is your preference, also write to treasurer@imom.org and we'll redesignate your donation. Once we have reached $400, we will post on Nutmeg's fundraising thread. Any donations not redesignated or asked to be refunded will be moved to the general fund.

Thank you angels - we have had enough donations re-designated for Nutmeg. Her post will be in our Behind the Scenes section shortly.

We are more than willing to offer refunds to anyone who did not redirect their funds, though. Please write us at treasurer@imom.org and we will get them refunded just as soon as we can.

Cindy/IMOM

I'm not sure if just posting here will insure Nutmeg gets the funds from Diesel. You may have to e-mail treasurer@imom.org. Hopefully someone in the know will clarify.

The funds will come from Tabby. But since some were made in memory of Diesel, they are, in a way, due to him. We have enough for Nutmeg now, for which we are very grateful!

Cindy/IMOM

Steve, if you sent an email to IMOM and told them you wanted your funds to go to Nutmeg they will do that. I have done that in the past...

Yea Judy, I got an e-mail from imom and that's what was done. Good luck to Nutmeg.

DIESEL MUST BE LOOKING DOWN & SEEING THE EXTENDED FAMILY HE BECAME PART OF WHICH IS IMOM.AND THEN HIM SEEING DONATIONS BEING MADE IN HIS NAME.HE ISNT HERE IN BODY BUT HIS EVER SO LOVING SOUL WILL ALWAYS BE WITH THE IMOM FAMILY. I KNOW HE IS SAYING TO HIMSELF THAT HIS DADDY IS SO PROUD OF HIM FOR THE HELP HE IS GIVING TO OTHER SICK PETS HOPING THAT THEIR MIRACLES COME TRUE.I KNOW MY DADDY IS STILL SUFFERING BAD & SO AM I NOT BEING TOGETHER BUT WE WILL BE IN EACH OTHERS HEARTS FOR ETERNITY.MY BIG BROWN EYES WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKING DOWN ON HIM TO MAKE SURE HE IS OK.WE ARE SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT ANOTHER PET GETTING THE MIRACLE THEY DESERVE WITH THE DONATIONS BEING MADE IN HIS NAME THAT THE WHOLE GOODMAN FAMILY IS OVERJOYED.

LOVE & PUG HUGS TO EVERYONE