Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Tabby Woodson - Senior Kitty with Mammary Cancer

69 posts in this topic

Diagnosis: Mammary Cancer

Treatment required: Surgery

Needed for low end of estimate: $1203

4% for IMOM operating expenses: $49

Fundraising goal: $1252

Spayed: No. Will be done at time of surgery

Caseworker: Dawn

post-9479-0-64639600-1364594769_thumb.jp

**FUND UPDATE: TABBY HAS $880 IN DONATIONS AND NEEDS $372 MORE as of 2:50 pm EST**

To make a donation to Tabby, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd include Tabby Woodson's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Tabby Woodson.

Tabby Woodson is a 12 year old senior Kitty who needs surgery for breast cancer. She needs a major mammectomy for mammary cancer in 3 locations. The vet says this surgery needs to happen soon to reduce the chance of metastasis.

Here’s what Tabby’s mom has to say about her special girl:

“Tabitha is a valued member of our family she is very important to us all.

We have had her in our family for years my mother got her from a farm where she was going to be drowned because she was a runt. We hope to save her once again so we can enjoy her company a little longer.”

Could you be one of her Angels? If you can, please visit our donations page at: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

and mark your gift, “Tabby Woodson”

You can also use paypal, our address is: paypal@imom.org

Be sure to tell us who your gift is for.

Let’s help this senior Kitty so she can spend more years with her loving family.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Welcome...IMOM is a place where magic happens every day.....now...the most important thing you can do right now is to tell stories about Tabby...what her favorite toy is...how you decided on her name...what is her favorite thing to do...anything you can to make the angels fall in love with her.....

people are reading all the time and they will be sharing Tabby's story.....so...even if you don't see people writing on the forum, keep posting...post as often in a day as you can.....the more you post the BETTER.....

believe me, the people will be reading...and you want them to share Tabby's story with others, there are angels around every corner.....

GOOD LUCK.....

I've given what I can, and will share! Here's a call out to all of IMOM, especially us Crazy Cat Ladies... let's get this girl some help so it doesn't spread!

****Fund Update: Tabby has $270 in donations and needs $982 as of 9:00 a.m. EST 3/30/13.****

To make a donation to Tabby, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd include Tabby Woodson's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Tabby Woodson.

We're off to a great start! Thank you, Angels, for your donations so far. We have a lot of work to do, but I know we can do it!

Tabby's mom is having some difficulty logging on the forum, but she should be here soon.

Dawn

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Well, I consider myself a crazy cat lady...and I just love those seniors. Heading over to make a little donation to Tabby.

Janice G

Tabby is a loved and important member of the family .I remember one humorious moment it was Thanksgiving she a kitten and my mother was pulling the turkey out of the oven and she jump on my mom backside and she would not get down she was trying to the turkey.

Tabby is a loved and important member of the family .I remember one humorious moment it was Thanksgiving she a kitten and my mother was pulling the turkey out of the oven and she jump on my mom backside and she would not get down she was trying to the turkey.

I LOVE that one of her favorite toys is an OLIVE.....isn't that CUTE.....

I am so happy to see you on the forum...I know it's a bit confusing in the beginning but now that you know where to post you'll BE FINE.....

Tabby is such a cute kitty.....let's work hard to make her surgery happen SOON.....

posting is MOST IMPORTANT...people are always reading but don't always stop to write on the forum...but the more you post the better.....

you're off to a great start...keep up the good work...keep those stories coming.....

AND, if you are on Facebook or know anyone that is...have them copy Tabby's link to IMOM and ask them to post it on their wall....and ask them to ask their friends to do the same.....

sharing and spreading the word on Facebook and Twitter are the best things you can do...there are angels around every corner.....

I am getting company this week end but will be checking in later to see how things are going...remember, when you are at IMOM, you are never alone.....we are here to make sure of that...

One time my sister and I were watching an old Buster Keaton movie.Tabby walks up to the T.V and refuses to move and started hitting the screen.

The only way to get tabby to take a bath is that you have to sit in the bath tube with her .... Minded you that we give her a bath we are full dressed.lol

The cat can be adorkable sometimes ,when playing she will do a bite and twist,then she turns her head to the side as if wiping her shoulder off she thinks she's sp cool

You cal tell in the photo with her standing up and turning her head sideways that she thinks she's something.....

A Cat with a Catitude.......

we certainly have to help to make her feeling herself again.....right now I'm thinking she's feeling a little under the weather.....

I hope that we can get her back to her old "catty" self quickly.....

I am going to be getting some company here shortly and I don't want you to think I'm not here for you and Tabby.....I am in spirit.....but don't worry I'll be back later to check in and see what is happeing...

Edited by Judy

**FUND UPDATE: TABBY HAS $360 IN DONATIONS AND NEEDS $892 MORE**

Tabby really sounds like a unique girl. What fun you and she must have!

Angels, let’s help this sweet girl. She needs surgery soon so the cancer does not metastasize.

Please consider donating for this senior kitty – visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your gift, “Tabby Woodson”

You can also use paypal, our address is: paypal@imom.org - be sure to tell us who your gift is for.

Thanks in advance for your caring and support!

Dawn

Thank you everyone for donating and your kind words of encouragement, you are all making it possible for tabby to stay with us longer. Tabby has a lot of endurance and is hold out just fine and is keeping from slowing down.

Edited by Woodson1245

We appreciate all the help we can and have receive for this wonderful cat she has a long life ahead of her and much more joy & love to give.

**Fund Update: Tabby has $380 in donations and needs $872 as of 6:40 p.m. EST 3/30/13.**

I am quoting from a post above “Here's a call out to all of IMOM, especially us Crazy Cat Ladies... let's get this girl some help so it doesn't spread!” I’m not calling any one Crazy, but if it fits, this call out is to you!

I know we can get this done for Tabby. Like her mom said, she has much more of her life to live. While you enjoy the holiday weekend, please spread the word about this sweet Kitty so we can get her into surgery soon. Let’s get her help before the cancer spreads!

Dawn

It's MATCHING CHALLENGE time

Turn your $1 into $2! I will match the next $100 that comes in for Tabby. Who'll be the first to take my $$$?

Edited by kuhio98

I'm definitely a crazy cat lady and reading about how much Tabby is loved is so heartwarming! I hope for an Easter miracle for Tabby that she will be at All Funds Raised soon. I'm sharing now on Facebook.

**FUND UPDATE: TABBY HAS $445 IN DONATIONS AND NEEDS $807 MORE as of 5:15 am EST**

We are getting there!

It is so great to wake up and see a MATCHING CHALLENGE!!!

For the next $100 your donation will be DOUBLED for this sweet girl with her catitude!

Angels, let’s try to get this done quickly. We want them to do surgery before the cancer can spread.

If you can, please donate so this senior kitty can get into surgery – visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd - mark your gift for “Tabby Woodson”

You can also use paypal, our address is: paypal@imom.org - be sure to tell us who your gift is for.

Don’t forget to SHARE all about Tabby on Facebook, Twitter, or just pass along the link to this forum http://bit.ly/14u50kn (just copy and paste and send to all you know)

Thanks for spending this Easter Sunday reaching out to help this girl. :bunny:

Dawn