Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Savanna: Little Dog with Pyometra

168 posts in this topic

You can tell from her posts that Mary LIsa really LOVES Savanna and is so worried for her.....

The amount needed to get her to surgery is SO DOABLE....and tomorrow is FRIDAY.....

Can we share Savanna's story and ask others to do the same??? Let's see if we can make surgery happen tomorrow...PLEASE.....

****Fund Update: Savanna has $185 in donations and needs $646 as of 8:15 p.m. EST 3/14/13.****

To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please include Savanna Gara's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara.

We're off to a great start! Thank you, Angels, for your donation so far. We still have some work to do, but I know we can do it! I know we can get this cutie pie into surgery soon!

To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please include Savanna Gara's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara.

Thank you so much again, Angels!

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

YAY...now we can work on getting under $600.00.....then the night crew can take over and rally for this little girl.....

You can tell from her posts that Mary LIsa really LOVES Savanna and is so worried for her.....

The amount needed to get her to surgery is SO DOABLE....and tomorrow is FRIDAY.....

Can we share Savanna's story and ask others to do the same??? Let's see if we can make surgery happen tomorrow...PLEASE.....

God Bless you Judy. Savanna and I thank you for trying so hard for her life.She is right here with me on the couch. She seems to be loosing her appetite day by day. I'm trying to keep something in her tummy so I can give her the medicine tonight. My heart aches when I see her run from food. However she has always somewhat of a finicky appetite. I guess I want to believe it isn't the infection passing through her body and that it's just something not so serious.I am keeping an eye on her every second. Right now I'm going to clean her bottom, try to feed her something and give her the meds and I'll be back in the forum tomorrow. Have a nice night and I'll see you then.Thank you everyone! Mary Lisa

****Fund Update: Savanna has $195 in donations and needs $636 as of 9:00 p.m. EST 3/14/13.****

We're off to a great start! Thank you, Angels, for your donation so far. We still have some work to do, but I know we can do it! I know we can get this cutie pie into surgery soon!

Thank you so much again, Angels!

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

YAY...now we can work on getting under $600.00.....then the night crew can take over and rally for this little girl.....

Hi Judy. Your organization is unbelievable! Such wonderful people:) Savanna and I are so lucky to have found such caring and loving people.Tonight I will hold her close to me with both arms but in a sense it will be many arms.You and all who are here with IMOM will also be wrapping their arms around her with me. She will feel so much love and so much caring tonight. All these new friends her and I have found here.Well it's time to wake her up from her slumber to try to feed her the boiled chicken I make her everyday. It's the only thing she will even try to eat but thats fading away. I don't want to force feed her but I have to do something so she can take the strong medicine they gave to me for her. It will hurt her tummy if I don't try to get her to eat something. Even a bite. Well another day is coming and I pray that she is a little stronger tomorrow. She seems to be in good spirits.She is looking at me right now. Waiting for her chicken I hope. She stares at me alot. One of her ways to let me know that I am her person for life and not to forget it.It is written all over her face:) I know that there will be better times to come for her and I. I have so many plans. Well I'll see everyone tomorrow.Thank you so very much Judy and God Bless all of you. Mary lisa:)

Mary Lisa, please give her a little hug for me. She is such a sweet girl and it is obvious she is very loved.

I have shared on my fb wall and a couple of friends were able to donate a little. Hopefully more of the lovely people I know will be able to help donate or share.

It's almost 8 pm here on the east coast and Savanna is having a devil of a time getting the funds she needs to have the surgery she so desperately needs! Let's wipe out that $666 number and get her to all funds raised! Pyometra is not only life-threatening, it is a very painful disease, so poor little Savanna is suffering! Let's help this pretty girl, Angels, I know you can do it! To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please include Savanna Gara's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara. As always, thank you for your consideration Angels!

Sheila :catonchair

Sheila this is so kind of you. Thank you. Savanna says she loves you all so very much.I just told her about all of the hard work that everyone there is doing for her and she put her paw up asking for a high five.I can't believe she did that. She smells the chicken cooking. Maybe she isgetting hungry:)I will be on here later in the morning as I have to take my niece to her life sustaining clinic in the morning. I have 2 girls who need me for life right now.I will be checking my emails tomorrow early and before I leave the house. Savanna is ALWAYS with me. Everywhere I go:) She loves to go bye-byes. Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts Sheila and God Bless you and everyone at IMOM for all these Heavenly efforts your putting forth for Savanna and I. Mary Lisa

Mary Lisa, please give her a little hug for me. She is such a sweet girl and it is obvious she is very loved.

I have shared on my fb wall and a couple of friends were able to donate a little. Hopefully more of the lovely people I know will be able to help donate or share.

God Bless you and your friends Lisa for helping my angel. What you did tonight is an amazing gift Lisa!Savanna is sending a high five, a big smile, and a BIG loving hug for the hug you just sent her.I'll be back in tomorrow. I should try to feed her something so I can give her medicine to her. Thank you for a wonderful day Lisa:)Savanna wanted to send your friends some big hugs too.

Some interesting information about American Eskimo dogs: They are alert watchdogs, but they are not naturally aggressive, and they form strong bonds with every member of the family.

So, you just know Savanna is a sweetie pie and loves her family.

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

Hi Jamie. Thank you for that sweet saying:)Savanna is a very good watchdog. She is always around me and she never leaves my side.Your correct about the aggessiveness. She does "talk bark" much. She will look intimidating when she does but thats part of the act I guess:) The bond is unbelievable! I'll see you in the forum tomorrow. Thank you so kindly for all your wonderful and persistant efforts.Mary Lisa

FUND UPDATE: SAVANNA HAS $255 IN FUNDS AND NEEDS $576 MORE AS OF 5:20 am EST 3/15/13

Angels – Savanna is counting on us! We all know how serious Pyometra is .

Let's all pack our lunches, skip those fancy coffees, raid those piggy banks and dig in those couch cushions!

Remember that no donation is ever to small, it will all add up to help save the life of this sweet girl.

To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note for Savanna Gara. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

SO good to see a funds update so we know where we stand...it's nice and early so we have ALL DAY LONG to be busy sharing and working hard to get Savanna to surgery.

You read that her Momma has to take her niece in for treatment this morning and will be checking in as soon as she gets home.....

If we work hard we might be able to have a really nice update for her and Savanna when she gets home....can we try??

I woke up thinking we'd have all funds raised for this pup. How disappointing. I'm going to skip eating out all weekend to give more. I'd like to match the next $100 in donations but am not sure how that would work. Help? Maybe someone at IMOM can send me a message or something? Thanks.

Edited by Lisa_O

I'll take $25 of that matching challenge. Let's get Savanna into the vet today ...

Lisa_O - THANKS for the matching challenge.....

Angels...let's get busy and take Lisa's money....she is MATCHING the next $100.00 donated for Savanna

I also notified IMOM of your challenge...they will post when the challenge has been met and then you send in your match....

Edited by Judy

Dear Angels, what a nice surprise to wake up to this morning and find that there is a matching challenge for Savanna! All you IMOMers know what that means: for every dollar you donate up to the next $100, Lisa O will match!! So your $1 donation, becomes $2, $2 becomes $4, etc.!! Mary Lisa will be so surprised to see just how generous our donors are! Let's get Savanna to "All Funds Raised" today so Mary Lisa can arrange for Savanna to have surgery as soon as possible! To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note for Savanna Gara. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara. Thank you, Angels!!

Sheila :catonchair

Edited by Sheila IMOM

IMOM angels...NOW is the time to make a donation if you can..NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL...it's DOUBLED...every $$$ adds up.....

Right now Lisa Mary is out helping her niece get treatment...she has her sweet girl at home struggling.....It would be GREAT to surprise her with the completion of this MATCHING CHALLENGE....

we will be SO CLOSE after that.....

I just checked IMOM's Facebook page...could the Matching Challenge get posted there so we can share that information? Thanks.....

Hi - I just now have been able to log on after a hellish commute to work and first meetings. I did not hear from anyone from IMOM on how to do this so will just donate $100 now and hope people match. Can someone from IMOM please verify to people here that I have donated after it happens? THanks.

FUND UPDATE: SAVANNA HAS $360 IN FUNDS AND NEEDS $471 MORE AS OF 11:150 am CST 3/15/13

There is still a matching challenge underway. That means every dollar donated up to $100 is doubled. Your $5 donation automatically becomes $10 or your $20 donations becomes $40 to get little Savanna into surgery as soon as possible.

Donations can be made here http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd or directly to paypal@IMOM.org. Please be sure to note Savanna's name when you donate.

Thank you so much for your support and donations.

Donation made for Savanna

Hi there and God Bless you for donating to my little baby. Savanna sends her appreciation and her love. Sorry I couldn't get to you earlier. Verizon has all my services going crazy here and my connection has been down for months off and on. They are scratching their heads and I'm just not understanding any of it except it is making it difficult for me to get on here mainly on the mornings to thank beautiful people such as yourself. I am very upset that this is happenning especially at this time when she is sick. Anyway, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. God Bless you and your loved ones.Mary Lisa

Mary Lisa, we are getting a lot closer...how soon after the funds are raised can Savanna get into surgery??

You said she was on medication, I am guessing a strong antibiotic to help with the infection, right? Have you been in contact with the vet clinic?

Once the matching challenge is met I might just call and give them an update...I was SO HOPING that we could get Savanna to surgery today.....

What state are you in?