Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Savanna: Little Dog with Pyometra

168 posts in this topic

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd.

Please include the name of the pet.

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

Diagnosis: Pyometra

Low end of estimate: $799

4% of $799 for IMOM operating expenses = $32.00

Our fund raising goal is $831.00

Spayed or neutered: na

Caseworker: Kyle

****SAVANNA IS AT ALL FUNDS RAISED****

Savanna_Gara_1_zpsf90ea8fd.jpg

Savanna is a 9 year old American Eskimo Spitz who has Pyometra, an infection of the uterus. This is a very serious - life-threatening - condition and she needs surgery right away.

Please help IMOM to raise the money that Savanna needs to make treatment possible, by making a donation and by helping to spread the word. Share the address of this page with others by email and social networking, to carry the message and help this little dog.

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. Please include the name of the pet.

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

Fund updates will be provided as time allows.

Thank you very much.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Savananna's Mom has this to say about her little beauty: "When Savanna meets new people, she loves to hold her paw up till they grab it and say hello to her.She tilts her head to the side with one paw way up and waits for a hand to grab onto. Tell her you love her and she will squint her eyes back at you." Sounds like Savanna is one little love puppy who could use some love from the IMOM Angels. Please, if you can, make a donation for Savanna to have her truly life-saving surgery. To make a donation go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note that your donation is for Savanna Gara. If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account send it to paypal@imom.org and also note that it is for Savanna Gara.

Thank you, Angels!

Sheila :catonchair

I just sent in something to get things kicked off for her. What a beautiful girl. Let's just raise money super fast so she can have her surgery asap.

Can we share on Facebook? We need to spread the word ASAP.....Savannah needs to get her surgery as soon as possible...

You know that IMOM's forum is a little confusing in the beginning...her Momma might not get here immediately so WE need to get busy SPREADING SAVANNAH'S STORY.....

Can we do this?? The amount needed is pretty darn reasonable...let's MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!

****Fund Update: Savanna has $100 in donations and needs $731 as of 12:15 p.m. EST 3/14/13.****

To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please include Savanna Gara's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara.

We're off to a great start! Thank you so much! I know we can get this little girl into surgery soon. She's so cute!

To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please include Savanna Gara's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara.

Thank you so much again, Angels!

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

****Fund Update: Savanna has $110 in donations and needs $721 as of 1:20 p.m. EST 3/14/13.****

We're off to a great start! Thank you so much!! I know we can this little girl into surgery soon! She's so cute!

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

Edited by Jamie K IMOM Trainee

Yes, please post on Facebook and Twitter about Savannah! We need to get the word out that she needs surgery!

Thanks so much Angels!

Savanna's Mom is having issues with the forum. But, she is definitely working on it and will be along soon.

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

I just sent in something to get things kicked off for her. What a beautiful girl. Let's just raise money super fast so she can have her surgery asap.

God Bless you Lisa. That was very kind of you. I'm new to this and trying to still figure it out. I think I'm almost there. I can't thank you enough. Mary Lisa

Mary Lisa you are HERE!!! YAY...don't worry, it's very confusing in the beginning, PLUS you are worrying about your girl...WELL, we are here to make you feel better...

Now...you are in the right place and each time you want to post you type in the reply box...and hit the red post button...when you get on the forum you can read everything that people are writing...scroll to the bottom to find the box to reply in...type your message and hit post...it takes a little time for it to show up...AND, the more you post the better you'll get....

can you tell us some things about your girl? She is awfully sweet looking.....

Savanna's Mom is having issues with the forum. But, she is definitely working on it and will be along soon.

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

Hello Jamie. How are you? I think I have it figured out now. I guess writing this to you is a start I hope. God Bless you for helping pass the word around about my precious angel.My eyes are on her every second of every day.Thank you for telling these kind people about my technical issues. I'm here now. Mary Lisa

Mary Lisa,

Glad to see you figured it out and are on here posting!

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

Mary Lisa you are HERE!!! YAY...don't worry, it's very confusing in the beginning, PLUS you are worrying about your girl...WELL, we are here to make you feel better...

Now...you are in the right place and each time you want to post you type in the reply box...and hit the red post button...when you get on the forum you can read everything that people are writing...scroll to the bottom to find the box to reply in...type your message and hit post...it takes a little time for it to show up...AND, the more you post the better you'll get....

Oh thank you Judy and everyone! This is such a wonderful community! I am overwhelmed with excitement knowing there are such caring people here for Savanna and I. Now I am a little more calm because you have helped me become aware that I'm doing this right. Thank you for this help and for your kind words about my little girl. Savanna has this smile every now and again. I see it on her face. It's kind of like when you look at her from the sides that black line around her mouth curves way up. I have always thought of this as her way of smiling and it's funny when it happens it's usually when she feels my love. She smiled this morning as I watched her, as I lay beside her. I rub her on her face and it gets bigger with each rub..lol ..so funny yet so understanding that she knows I am her person for life. Through her I have found unconditional love. Mary Lisa

Yes, please post on Facebook and Twitter about Savannah! We need to get the word out that she needs surgery!

Thanks so much Angels!

Hello Sheila. Thank you for your kind help and encouraging words. I never thought that it would come to this and I wasn't prepared. A lesson well learned.Posting on Facebook and Twitter sounds great to me. Do I do that? I am not familiar on how it's done. I remember signing up on Facebook a year ago yet so much has changed with my life since then that needs updating. Please let me know what I can do. Thanks again Sheila and God Bless you and everyone here at IMOM. What a wonderful group of people! Mary Lisa

****Savanna still has $110 in donations and needs $721 as of 4:25 p.m. EST 3/14/13.****

We're off to a great start! Thank you, Angels, for your donation so far. We still have some work to do, but I know we can do it! I know we can get this cutie pie into surgery soon!

post-9302-0-41207400-1363293133_thumb.jp

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

Now that you have your IMOM paperwork...there are a couple of other groups you an apply to

Red Rover (formerly United Animal Nation)

Brown Dog Foundation

the more help you can find the better.....and keep posting, you're doing GREAT...if you are a member of facebook you don't have to update anything to post...you can copy Savannah's link here to IMOM and ask your friends to do the same.....but, most important right now for you is posting...people are always reading, they don't always respond...you can tell stories to us about your girl and make us fall in love with her...

I thought it was so sweet that she smiles...with that beautiful what fur and her black mouth you know you can just see her doing that.....and she seems so sweet...tell us more.....

Mary Lisa,

Glad to see you figured it out and are on here posting!

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

Thank you Jamie. Savanna is right here by my feet. She sends her smiles to you and everyone here. You know I do worry about having such a long road to travel yet. It's the unknown that scares me the most. However, to everyone out there, I want to say if you can get your pet(s) spayed and/or neutered PLEASE do it. I really thought it wasn't needed.That was a thought in my mind that should have NEVER been left unattended. I am really knocking myself out now over that decision.Please do try to get your pet(s) spayed or neutered so your little angels don't have to feel like Savanna does and you don't have to stress and worry like I have been this past week.Thank you. Mary Lisa:)

Dear Mary Lisa,

You are doing fine, just keep posting about this amazingly pretty little girl of yours! How did you come to name her Savanna? I have a kitty named Graycen and we named her that because she's gray and white. We call her Graycee most of the time. I hope that the IMOM Angels can put a big smile on Savanna's face by getting her to "All Funds Raised" real soon! If you go to Facebook/IMOM.org, there is a post already set-up for Savanna there. You can post about her and let the people there know about your special girl. But posting here is most important.

Angels, you can put a smile on the faces of both Mary Lisa and Savanna if you are able to make a donation. To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please include Savanna Gara's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara. No donation is too small and ALL donations are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Now that you have your IMOM paperwork...there are a couple of other groups you an apply to

Red Rover (formerly United Animal Nation)

Brown Dog Foundation

the more help you can find the better.....and keep posting, you're doing GREAT...if you are a member of facebook you don't have to update anything to post...you can copy Savannah's link here to IMOM and ask your friends to do the same.....but, most important right now for you is posting...people are always reading, they don't always respond...you can tell stories to us about your girl and make us fall in love with her...

I thought it was so sweet that she smiles...with that beautiful what fur and her black mouth you know you can just see her doing that.....and she seems so sweet...tell us more.....

Thank you Jamie. Savanna gets her hair cut down some every late Spring. She doesn't like that too much but she seems to enjoy the coolness she feels on those hot summer days after it's done:). I know dogs cannot disifer the difference of why they are getting their hair cut but she does love it afterwords. She is so good when I do the cutting. I tell her up and she'll stand up. I tell her to go around and she turns to the other side. She really knows "go around" I love her so much Jamie. Cutting off some of her soft hair upsets me too but she does get really hot in the summer.After that she is so playful. I take her to the beach, rarely, and she runs from the water. Maybe it has something to do with the baths I give her every now and again. I say the word "bath" and she disappears..lol..All I hear are the clicking of her nails sounding further and further away from the tub. It's so funny.I want to take her to the beach this year. I have so many plans. For now I have to look at them as wishes. Other then that we enjoy each other sooo much.. I am thankful for being so Blessed to have had her this long.She is my best friend, my companion,my heart and I'm sure she wants to stay with me much longer as I do her. Too bad she can't come into a restaurant with me.lol... Thank you. Mary Lisa

Dear Mary Lisa,

You are doing fine, just keep posting about this amazingly pretty little girl of yours! How did you come to name her Savanna? I have a kitty named Graycen and we named her that because she's gray and white. We call her Graycee most of the time. I hope that the IMOM Angels can put a big smile on Savanna's face by getting her to "All Funds Raised" real soon! If you go to Facebook/IMOM.org, there is a post already set-up for Savanna there. You can post about her and let the people there know about your special girl. But posting here is most important.

Angels, you can put a smile on the faces of both Mary Lisa and Savanna if you are able to make a donation. To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please include Savanna Gara's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara. No donation is too small and ALL donations are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Hello Sheila. How are you? Thank you for those kind words.Graycen is a really neat name Sheila!I like how you came upon naming her. Oh and thank you for the information on facebook about posting:)I picked the name Savanna because anna is my mothers middle name.She passed away in 2005 and she always used to say that this little girl misses you so much when you go to work. I remember that the most when I relate her with Savanna.Mom couldn't get over this. She said Savanna would wake up after her naps and look for me so when she couldn't find me mom said she would pace for at least an hour and then fall asleep again.I felt so hollow in my heart to have left both of them but it was my responsibility I didn't want to just name Savanna-just-anna as her first name so I thought to add the "Sa" and call her Savanna.I ended up giving her moms middle name anywa which was Anna. So her initials are "SAG" for Savanna Anna Gara.It's funny how the name rolls out all at once, while Savanna being aundrey, like it feels so right.You know how our moms talked with us when we are young. When they would tend to use either both the first and middle name or your whole name. Thats when you know you done something wrong..lol Thank you Mary Lisa.

****Fund Update: Savanna has $120 in donations and needs $711 as of 5:15 p.m. EST 3/14/13.****

We're off to a great start! Thank you, Angels, for your donation so far. We still have some work to do, but I know we can do it! I know we can get this cutie pie into surgery soon!

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

****Fund Update: Savanna still has $155 in donations and needs $676 as of 5:55 p.m. EST 3/14/13.****

We're getting closer! Thank you, Angels, for your donation so far! We still have some work to do, but I know we can do it! I know we can get this cutie pie into surgery soon!

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

Some interesting information about American Eskimo dogs: They are alert watchdogs, but they are not naturally aggressive, and they form strong bonds with every member of the family.

So, you just know Savanna is a sweetie pie and loves her family.

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

****Fund Update: Savanna has $165 in donations and needs $666 as of 7:05 p.m. EST 3/14/13.****

Jamie.K/IMOM Trainee

It's almost 8 pm here on the east coast and Savanna is having a devil of a time getting the funds she needs to have the surgery she so desperately needs! Let's wipe out that $666 number and get her to all funds raised! Pyometra is not only life-threatening, it is a very painful disease, so poor little Savanna is suffering! Let's help this pretty girl, Angels, I know you can do it! To make a donation to Savanna, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please include Savanna Gara's name. If you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, please use paypal@imom.org and mark your donation for Savanna Gara. As always, thank you for your consideration Angels!