Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sheila AK

Mister Hinovic - Cat with Diabetes

534 posts in this topic

Wow I can only imagine how stressful and worrisome that must have been! How is he doing now??

it really is scary! You want to do everything to help and it makes you nervous when you don't know what is going on! I really hope mister can get better soon. He's been having some of his difficult breathing issues this past week. So I've been trying to give him the best environment and keeping it cool. 

17 hours ago, boathappy58 said:

Wow I can only imagine how stressful and worrisome that must have been! How is he doing now??

it really is scary! You want to do everything to help and it makes you nervous when you don't know what is going on! I really hope mister can get better soon. He's been having some of his difficult breathing issues this past week. So I've been trying to give him the best environment and keeping it cool. 

Justice is doing better, thanks.

Now Mister has to feel better!!

hugs!

This is the hardest post I have had to write and it kills me to have to say this. After a long 14 years, Mister has passed away. Earlier this week I came to Michigan with Mister to visit my sister. Yesterday after running errands with my sister, I came home to Mister on the floor with no heart beat. We rushed to a vet hospital, but they said he has unfortunately passed away a few hours prior. I am having tests done to see what the cause of death was. 

I can't believe my baby is gone. Even though I know they can't be around forever, it doesn't make it hurt any less. I want to thank IMOM for all their help these past couple years, getting Mister the help and care he needed. You have no idea how much all of it has meant to me and Mister. I have attached a picture for his memory. Thank you all for your kind words, advice, and well wishes. It has always been appreciated. 

Rest in Peace Mister. I love you and am always thinking of you. 

IMG_1651.jpg

I am so very sorry to hear about Mister.  Your love for each other was shown in every post.  You have my deepest sympathy on your loss.

Oh, no. I am just shocked. I am so very sorry for ur loss.

What a sweet looking little boy. Mister was so very lucky to have u, and I know u feel lucky to have had him too. As Kay said, ur love came through in every post.

I really wish I could say something to help ease ur pain. I know Mister will be looking after u and will always be in ur heart.

Deepest sympathy.

hugs,

Cindy and Justice 

I am so sorry to hear this.  Fly free, Mister.  You are very loved.

Cindy/IMOM

Rest in peace, dear Mister.

I am truly sorry to hear about your loss of Mister. He was a beautiful cat, and I know you worked very hard to keep him well. He knew how much he was, and is, loved. :heart:

Godspeed, sweet Mister.

My heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

Judy G.

TheyLeaveOurHomes.jpg

I am so so sorry to find that Mister had gone to the Rainbow Bridge...our Gracie just went ahead on June 12 and she loved kitties. I hope that she met Mister and helped him settle in...I thank you for sharing him with us...you both had many friends here at IMOM. Sending you sympathies..💔

Edited by Judy