Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HelpForPriscilla

Priscilla

8 posts in this topic

Well I just got word that this post was going to be closed. I am moving to the testimonial section. I can not express how happy we are that we stumbled across IMOM. Not only were the funds raised in record time, but there were people donating above and beyond the estimate in case of complications. It touches my heart, the number of people who have followed and loved Priscilla as much as we do. I have never met a group of people like this. I looked forward to all of your posts and our family would sit down and read these together. We considered Priscilla as our little celebrity. I hope you guys can continue to follow her. I will keep posting as long as you guys keep asking!!

post-9570-0-30593400-1345829157_thumb.jp

She was napping when I took this, and doesn't look very happy lol :)

post-9570-0-94350300-1345829269_thumb.jp

She couldn't be cuter! How is she doing?

We hope you stick around and possibly help other PINs. They can always use cheerleaders and encouraging words too. :)

*HUGS*

Melissa/IMOM

Priscilla is doing great!! She got her stitches out yesterday and the vet was more than pleased at her progress! She is still as ornery as ever :)

I've watched Priscilla's tail unfold and am so happy she's come through this okay. I was sooo worried with the first attempt when she had seizures. She's a special cat with special guardian angels watching over her.

catinmoon.gif

Well I just got word that this post was going to be closed. I am moving to the testimonial section. I can not express how happy we are that we stumbled across IMOM. Not only were the funds raised in record time, but there were people donating above and beyond the estimate in case of complications. It touches my heart, the number of people who have followed and loved Priscilla as much as we do. I have never met a group of people like this. I looked forward to all of your posts and our family would sit down and read these together. We considered Priscilla as our little celebrity. I hope you guys can continue to follow her. I will keep posting as long as you guys keep asking!!

post-9570-0-30593400-1345829157_thumb.jp

She was napping when I took this, and doesn't look very happy lol :)

post-9570-0-94350300-1345829269_thumb.jp

Priscilla, is so beautiful...:stripekitty: I MOM is a great organization, with people willing to help those in need. I myself cannot thank them enough for saving my chico, I feel as you do, you have a celebrity in the house, Ihave a rock star. Take care chico's dad :Angel15:

We will keep reading as long as you keep posting! Priscilla IS a little celebrity! We were all so worried, especially after the first surgery; but she is a special little girl with lots of Angels who love her and want her here for a very long time! She is beautiful and doesn't look unhappy at all. Just wants to know how come she has to have her picture taken (but aren't all "stars" like that?)! Please keep posting and let us know how she's doing and keep pictures coming! As you can see from other posts, we have PINS who have been in the family for a very long time and now you're part of the family!

Love to you and Priscilla,

Sheila :catonchair

Time flies!! I continue to reflect on IMOM and all the donors who made it possible for Priscilla to still be with us today. We had a little scare this week and it made me remember the last time I was on IMOM requesting help :) I read back about this miracle kitty and she IS exactly that! I am still forever thankful!!