Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Tucker Van Allen

289 posts in this topic

:spot Oliver and Ivy felt that one donation was not enough to save a fellow schnauzer, so we are making another one. I think we MUST get that little Tucker back to feeling like himself!!

Donation sent to Tucker! Let's see if we can get some MAGIC happening this weekend!

Oh, thank u so very much!! We really do need some Magic, and hopefully u got it started for the weekend.

Huge thanks.

hugs!

:spot Oliver and Ivy felt that one donation was not enough to save a fellow schnauzer, so we are making another one. I think we MUST get that little Tucker back to feeling like himself!!

Oh, my, thank u so very much. Just when I was feeling a little hopeless Sue, u and mikken (Christine I think it is) have got that light shining at the end of the tunnel again.

Oliver and Ivy, u are the bestest puppers!! I know u are helping Tuck have a WBD very soon (Wiggle Butt Day-where u wiggle all the way from ur tail nubber up to ur shoulders becuz u are feeling so good and so happy). We bet ur mama knows exactly what that looks like!!

Hugs and thanks -I am so grateful to everyone!

:wbd3:

There is nothing more exciting than a GREAT FUNDS UPDATE!!!!!

Thanks, Melissa...

I was just gone since this morning and the first place I ran was to IMOM to see what is going on.....

Now...Tuckie...NO MORE VOMITING.......

Edited by Judy

Posted on your thread ...then wasn't sure if I should post here instead ...anyway, ...just put a little something in Tuck's fund and headed for the change jar, "junk draw(s) to see what else I can scrounge up!

PLS TUCK ..no more vomiting...sending calming thoughts and prayers for you, Justice, your Momma and rest of

household.

:hugs:

Susan, MisChief

& FurAngel PIN ZOOM

More news:

$1190 raised for Tucker. $1410 more is needed for Surgery!

See how every dollar helps!? Thank you for your donations and for supporting IMOM and Tucker!

To make a donation: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

Be sure to mark it for Tucker!

To Share: http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=8775

Melissa/IMOM

Oh, thank u Melissa for posting the earlier update and this new one!!! :pp_animal_568:

I saw the update around 1PM, and then the dang wifi (this stupid little box where the whole family shares GB's) wouldn't work. So I couldn't post and I couldn't refresh-I was abt to pull my hair out!! I was so elated to see we were up to $1180--thank u so, so much angels. I an so grateful.

Then...an hour later we are up to $1190!!! Like Melissa said "See how every dollar helps!?"

It really does!!

Thank u to every one for giving Tuck a chance to LIVE!!!

hugs!!

Cindy, I just shared Tucker IMOM Facebook page and I saw this post from Nancy Engel...you may have seen it but I thought just in case you didn't.....here's what she wrote::

"I can't get signed into IMOM, it's been so long I dont remember my account information! Please send Tucker and Cindy my love and let them know I'm sharing and pleading! I also psted on Jackies post that I will do a $100 matching challenge after the current one is done, just tell me what to do!"

She also posted that she was going to jump on the band wagon and share Tucker's story with others.....

Thought you'd be pleased to see this from her.....I did see she posted and she's got so many friends with her cat rescue so the word is getting out there......

There is nothing more exciting than a GRAT FUNDS UPDATE!!!!!

Thanks, Melissa...

I was just gone since this morning and the first place I ran was to IMOM to see what is going on.....

Now...Tuckie...NO MORE VOMITING.......

Thanks so much Judy. You are right, there IS nothing more exciting then a great funds update...well maybe getting to AFR!!!! But I am so relieved by the fund update.

We have a very long way to go...still not even half way there, but u guys are all giving me some hope back again today.

Please angels--there is no other way to save Tuck but for him to have surgery on Tuesday.

Tuckie, Justie and I need u all so much!

Thanks to all that have already given to save Tuckie!

Judy, I am glad u are still here!

hugs!

Cindy, I just shared Tucker IMOM Facebook page and I saw this post from Nancy Engel...you may have seen it but I thought just in case you didn't.....here's what she wrote::

"I can't get signed into IMOM, it's been so long I dont remember my account information! Please send Tucker and Cindy my love and let them know I'm sharing and pleading! I also psted on Jackies post that I will do a $100 matching challenge after the current one is done, just tell me what to do!"

She also posted that she was going to jump on the band wagon and share Tucker's story with others.....

Thought you'd be pleased to see this from her.....I did see she posted and she's got so many friends with her cat rescue so the word is getting out there......

Thanks Judy. I posted on a page that she had "tagged" to me--not sure what happens with that, but I hope she saw my thanks.

I think she can just make a new sign in name and password and she should be able to come to IMOM. At least I think she can just come as though she has never been here and make a new account (just sign in name and password) and come to the thread.

Melissa is that right??

If she wants to do a matching challenge and can't get here--what's the best way to do it??

Thanks for passing it along Judy!

Posted on your thread ...then wasn't sure if I should post here instead ...anyway, ...just put a little something in Tuck's fund and headed for the change jar, "junk draw(s) to see what else I can scrounge up!

PLS TUCK ..no more vomiting...sending calming thoughts and prayers for you, Justice, your Momma and rest of

household.

:hugs:

Susan, MisChief

& FurAngel PIN ZOOM

Every single dollar means so much to be, but I must say that Susan, and a couple others that I know here are struggling mightily themselves with finances and health problems... and to give to help Tuck is beyond special to me. I am in tears with everyone's sacrifices...

hugs!

Incase anyone's wondering, I am here...waiting for the funds to roll in. As there is nothing more that I love doing then giving a FUND UPDATE! But right now, I have no update ;(

We are still at:

$1410 more is needed for Surgery!

Melissa/IMOM

Edited by Melissa IMOM

Well, I'm pretty confident my challenge has been met! Thanks everyone!!

GO TUCKIE!!!

OK I think the IMOM ANGELS love my updates...because check this out:

$1465 has been raised!!!! $1135 more is needed for Surgery! <----YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE this is great news as sometimes the weekends can be tough, so all of you are really getting word out and reaching in to those pockets to help Tucker. THANK YOU!

Thank you everyone for helping, donating and sharing Tucker!

Melissa/IMOM

Edited by Melissa IMOM

BTW: if you prefer to donate directly to Paypal, you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org :)

Please remember to mark it for Tucker!

Melissa/IMOM

Incase anyone's wondering, I am here...waiting for the funds to roll in. As there is nothing more that I love doing then giving a FUND UPDATE! But right now, I have no update ;(

We are still at:

$1410 more is needed for Surgery!

Melissa/IMOM

Aw thanks Melissa. I am hoping the weekend will not continue to be so slow...but I know it usually is. It just makes it so hard knowing that he needs surgery on Tuesday and we're not half way there yet.

Gosh I am so grateful for where we are, just worried...ya know??

Go take a break kiddo-u deserve it.

hugs

Donation made. Hope Tucker is able to have his surgery Tuesday.

Oh, thanks so much!! What cute puppers on ur avatar!!! You have just helped to save Tucker!!!

hugs!

::JUMPING UP AND DOWN:: I HAVE a News report!

$1215 has been raised!!!! $1385 more is needed for Surgery!

Melissa/IMOM

Oh, my goodness!!!! I went to give Tuck some med for a complex partial seizure and didn't refresh and OMG!! I am so happy and so glad u didn't take the break I told u to take. LOL.

THANK U ANGEL'S!!! That light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter by all Tuck's IMOM auntie's and uncle's holding candles to light the way. Please don't let Tuck die becuz of his gallbladder.

Thanks so much to everyone who is helping Tuckie to have surgery Tuesday!!

OK I think the IMOM ANGELS love my updates...because check this out:

$1465 has been raised!!!! $1135 more is needed for Surgery! <----YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE this is great news as sometimes the weekends can be tough, so all of you are really getting word out and reaching in to those pockets to help Tucker. THANK YOU!

Melissa/IMOM

OMG!!! Every time I am posting a reply to one amount u are posting a new amount. WHOO-HOO!!!

Oh, I am jumping up and down with u.

Thanks u angels!!!

Thanks again so very much Kay. Ya know we love ya ...and Judy, we love u too. Everyone here asked me when u both will be coming again. I said I think all ur gas money is going to help Tuck!!!

big hugs!

Yipee! Passed the halfway mark. Hope Tucker is feeling better today, and hope you are taking care of yourself as well. Praying for your evening to be calm and happy.

Dawn

How many of you have ever met a pet and their owner and felt the connection between them? The unmistakable connection that says, "we are always here for each other because we share a special bond"

I had that privilege when I met Cindy and her boyz. It was like an aura around them. There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy would give her life to protect her precious boyz. That kind of love does not ask for recognition or accolades. It is there because it is genuine. It is real.

This community is filled with people who understand that very special bond because we have all been fortunate enough to have shared it with our treasured pets. You may think that your dollar or two or three or four won't help. Trust me - it helps more than you could know.

Our community has helped this little family stay together since 2004. How can we possibly let them down now?

I would like to ask that anyone who has ever shared that most special bond with their pet to please help Cindy and Justice.

Click here to make your donation and please specify it's for our boy, Tucker. :magicmoon: