Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Tucker Van Allen

289 posts in this topic

Wish I could do more, but I just donated what I could this week. Remember, everyone, even if you can only give 5 or 10 dollars... It will add up! Good luck to Tucker!

Awesome! I posted on my facebook too but am going to steal some more pictures so people can see what an absolute doll Tuckie is.

I hope the storms weren't too bad. We had a big one last night right at bedtime, it was raining so hard I couldn't hear the fans. The power didn't go out though and I was thinking of you and the boys and hoping it wasn't too bad at your place.

Shared on my Facebook page, with the adorable close-up photo of Tucker peering into the camera. Let's hope this will bring some new visitors to Tucker's page. We're all with you, Tuck and Cindy.

Oh, what a face! Great pic!

Cindy that's so cool that you saw a mal! I've known Susan Conant for years, her books are really cool! We've got some signed ones of hers for our fall book auction.

I see everyone has been busy! I want a part of the action too! As soon as the current matching challenge is met, I'll match the next $100 after that!

Cindy please give the boyz extra hugs from me. I won't be able to check in much over the weekend....but hope you have a nice quiet weekend with the boyz.

Big Hugs

Vicky M

We are now at $765 in donations for Tucker. We still have a matching challenge going on, so now is a great time to donate! The next $120 in donations will be matched. Thanks to everyone who has helped so far. I know we can do this!

$1835 is still needed, so please help if you can! :spot

To make a donation, Click here (tell us your donation is for Tucker Van Allen) (http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd)

Or, if you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

Thank you!

Edited by Merridy trainee

Oh, u guys are awesome. Thank u so much to everyone for whatever size donations u are making-it means everything to us...Tuck means everything to me.

We keep having pop up storms, so couldn't get on this AM. Now I am off to a doc appt. I would have been so stressed if the storms hadn't stopped long enough to at least get on for a second.

Now more storms this afternoon, but don't think itwill be all eve. I will be back as soon as I am back from the doc and I can get on the puter. dependent on storms. Fingers crossed these dang storms stop. It's frustrating too that if u go outside and blow on the power lines we lose electricity...well OK not that bad, but seems like it.

I'll be back to answer everyone. You all are just the best.

Thank u!!

We are now at $815 in donations for Tucker. We still have a matching challenge going on, so now is a great time to donate! The next $70 in donations will be matched. Thanks to everyone who has helped so far.

$1785 is still needed, so please help if you can! :aktion033:

To make a donation, Click here (tell us your donation is for Tucker Van Allen) (http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd)

Or, if you prefer to donate directly from your PayPal account, you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

Thank you!

We are now at $815 in donations for Tucker. We still have a matching challenge going on, so now is a great time to donate! The next $60 in donations will be matched. Thanks to everyone who has helped so far.

$1785 is still needed, so please help if you can! :aktion033:

Thank you!

Christina, thank u for the wonderful update!! WOW!!

Angels thank u ever so much for caring abt a little mini schnauzer that most of u haven't even met!

My heart is so full of gratitude for each one of u (and of course Tuck's and Justice's donors for their life saving seizure meds).

Tuck is snoozing beside me. I used to post abt Tuckie playing, but just rarely get to do that now. But boy does he still love to be my velcro pupper. He hasn't been my comedian for months now. Before he made me laugh every single day-throwing balls up in the air is something he really likes to do, and he made sure he did it every time I had to be in bed for long periods of time. He would race around the house with either a tennis ball or giggle toy trying to get one of the other mini's to chase him (there are 5 mini's in the house-just Tuck and Justice are mine).

Now he is just quiet...

In some ways for the moment I am glad he is quiet since his gallbladder is severely dilated. But I miss having my little comedian...

Please if u can help my little guy it would mean so much. I am getting a little nervous with the weekend nearly upon us. He has to have surgery on Tuesday, otherwise he would need to wait another full week and none of us feel safe doing that.

Thanks so much angels!

Auntie Nancy just posted on Facebook, she's having trouble signing in here:

Here is what she had to say about sweet little Mr. Tucker.

"Oh no why does Tuckie baby need surgery? Please help Tucker! I've "known" Tuckie, his brother Justice and their wonderful mommy for a very long time. There isn't a more wonderful doggie family anywhere! Love you Tuckie!

Please send Tucker and Cindy my love and let them know I'm sharing and pleading! I also posted on Jacki's post that I will do a $100 matching challenge after the current one is done, just tell me what to do!"

This is so wonderful.

We have $725 in donations so far, we need $160 to meet the current Matching Challenge.

Tammy-IMOM

Oh, Tammy please tell Nancy that i am so very grateful (I'm having problems getting on FB-some weird quirk, but will keep trying). We haven't "talked" in a couple years, and yet she still is thinking abt how to help Tuckie. Thank u for doing the matching challenge- I'm overwhelmed. Thanks so so much!!

hugs!!!

Oh, Paula, I am glad there is hope-there is always hope. It does my heart good to know ur friend has beat the sepsis.

Thank u so much for donating to Tuck's 'candle fund". Those candles the IMOM angels are holding at the end of the tunnel, sure are looking brighter!!

Thanks so much.

hugs!

Hi Karrie, I so appreciate ur thoughts, and yes, any amount at all helps more then any one knows. Thanks so much for caring.

hugs!

Hi Deb, well it wasn't a fun night for Justice with the storms. I am thankful we kept power all night.

Thanks for all u are doing for Tuckie.

hugs to u and the kids

Hi Michele, oh thank u!!!

Michele and I are meeting up at MedVet at the end of the month. Her sweet baby Chi "Mouse" will be there for an appt, and so will Tuck for his cardio appt. The great thing is that same day is when Tuck will be due to have his sutures out-perfect timing!!!

hugs

Hi Vic, oh that is so cool u know Susan Conant. I have read many of her books and enjoy them thoroughly. When I saw this gorgeous dog I was sure to really look at it to be sure it was a Mal...and not a husky--just like Susan describes the differences in her books. Then I asked to be sure. Yup a Mal...they said people always think he is a husky. Now that I have seen this gorgeous Mal I will be reading her books and putting a real Mal to what she writes.

I honestly believe it was the most gorgeous dog I have ever seen! Wish I could have talked with them more, but they were on their way into a room.

Thanks so much Vic for helping Tuckie. It means so much!

hugs

Thanks so much Merridy for helping get the word out and giving updates!!! hugs!!

Chris, I was so glad to see u are a volunteer in training. You and the others are going to be so good at it.

Thanks for all ur kind words!!

Hope Amor is doing well.

hugs

Hi Tracy, I'm getting a little nervous, but I also know that the boyz and I have never, ever been let down by the angels. We have a long way to go...but look how far we have come from the beginning!! Amazing!!

hugs to u and the boys.

Thanks so much everyone. All of u are just awesome!

Hi, I am Justice. I can see u , can u see me??? PULEEZE can anyone helps my big brudder???

2418981880057565502S425x425Q85.jpg

Tank u vewwwwy muchness to all the angels who are helping my brudder. I wants to play wiff him again.

Here are Tuck (L) and Justice. Please don't let Justice lose his big brother. Truly any amount will make a difference. thanks so much!

2745432020057565502S425x425Q85.jpg

awww gee rumblings again. I'll be back soon as I can storms permitting...

thanks so much!

oh my goodness.......okay everyone , you see how adorable these two boys are....well we just HAVE to help him!!!!!! Tucker needs us now, more than ever before.......please Angels....light those candles!!!!!!!!:animcnda_lg: :animcnda_lg: :animcnda_lg:

hello, if ther eis anyone new to this forum, that doesnt know Cindy and her boys.....well, let me please tell you what I know! My girls jessie and zoe have been on these forums....zoe had major surgery back in March. Cindy who has two of her boys with chronic ongoing diseases always takes the time to go on to other threads and lift up the spirit of people like me who were trying to raise the money for their pets in need. she loves her boys, and takes care of them even when she doesnt feel well and keeps fighting for these guys.....please when you have a chance-go visit justice and tuckers thread and REALLY get to know them......but in the meantime, please donate to help her boy Tucker, who has gone throught so much and overcame so many obstacles. they are truly good people..who NEED the help! thank you Cindy for always checking on me and my girls.......and i hope this brings more lit candles your way!!!!

thank you :animcnda_lg:

hello, if ther eis anyone new to this forum, that doesnt know Cindy and her boys.....well, let me please tell you what I know! My girls jessie and zoe have been on these forums....zoe had major surgery back in March. Cindy who has two of her boys with chronic ongoing diseases always takes the time to go on to other threads and lift up the spirit of people like me who were trying to raise the money for their pets in need. she loves her boys, and takes care of them even when she doesnt feel well and keeps fighting for these guys.....please when you have a chance-go visit justice and tuckers thread and REALLY get to know them......but in the meantime, please donate to help her boy Tucker, who has gone throught so much and overcame so many obstacles. they are truly good people..who NEED the help! thank you Cindy for always checking on me and my girls.......and i hope this brings more lit candles your way!!!!

thank you :animcnda_lg:

WOW!! I think u will get the candles blazing. Thanks so very much maryann. It means so much to me.

Hugs!

Tuckie loves his giggle toys when he is feeling good. Please help him to feel like playing again. Please help Tucker live...

Tuckie playing and Justice snoozing! It breaks my heart to not see Tuck playing any more.

2991074370057565502S425x425Q85.jpg

Any amount will help Tuckie. Please.

Off to take care of the boyz- meds, inhaler, the boyz going outside and tucking them in for what I hope is a seizure free night for both of them.

There hasn't been a recent donation update, so I am guessing we are still at $815--which is awesome, but, the weekend is coming and we need so much more.

Tuckie will die without this surgery-there is no other option-I wish there was.

Please, help. The weekends are slow and we need to know by Monday afternoon if we can't do this Tuesday. If not, it's very risky to put it off.

Please help Tuckiebutt if u can. I am really getting concerned.

Thanks so much to everyone who has donated!

sweet dreams!

I've been up with Tuckie. He had a grand mal seizure. He has fallen asleep at the moment-I hope he can get some sleep.

He seemed somewhat better today, but then started drinking more water and hunching again. I gave him some Tramadol for pain, and then of course he got his "butt meds" after the seizure.

I am pleading with everyone-please if u can give any amount I would be so grateful.

If u read abt Tuck on his PIN thread in the chronic illness forum u will see what Tuck has gone through -then go back months and see how Tuck would wake me by dropping tennis balls or other toys on my head in the AM. He always had a wiggle butt.

Like maryann said-really get to know Tuck-here is the boyz (Tuck and Justice) thread

http://www.imom.org/community/index.php?showtopic=5577&pid=128503&st=3810entry128503

Please help Tuck have a wiggle butt again.

I want to thank Donna/angel Bandit for their donation to help Tuck. Donna emailed me that she has very limited computer access now so can't get around the forum. I am so grateful for her donation-it means so much.

Thanks so much for everyone who has donated.

Edited by k9sign

Cindy -

So sorry that Tucker had a seizure - how is he doing now? Resting?

Let's go Angels - get this weekend started with lots of donations! Get Tuck's butt wiggling again. Scroll back up and look at those faces (can't help but smile when you see them) then click the link and give to help save Tucker!

Dawn

calling all angels.......please help Tucker!!!he has been through so much ...please!

I'm rooting right a long with everyone that Tucker is able to get his surgery on Tuesday....

He is such an amazing little guy.....when he's having good days he's such a JOY to watch.....and Cindy and Justice need him to be well again.....

Please, let's share and crosspost his story on Facebook and twitter..there are angels out there watching.....

Tuck vomited awhile ago so we had to give him subQ fluids. If he vomits 3 times (or looks worse) he has to go to the hospital and the surgery would need to take place immediately. We're hoping the fluids help him.

May be TMI but while watching him retch all I could think of is that huge gallbladder bursting, and also wondering if he was vomiting if it meant it already was leaking or had burst. The scary things that go on in ur head when u are so worried-and unfortunately the things I thought abt are all too real-not an impossibility.

I don't want to have to use the money already raised for surgery for the ER and emergency treatment-there wouldn't be much left for surgery.

Please angels, u have helped Tuck be a happy, silly, joyful pupper for so long. Please don't let him die becuz of a stupid gallbladder.

Thanks so much angels!

Hi Dawn, thanks so much. It is hard not to smile when look at the pics--in fact, in my opinion it is impossible!!!

At the moment Tuck is resting against me. At least no more seizure activity, although the vomiting and whatever caused it may start them up again.

I wish everyone could see Tuck when he is feeling good. It's like he has springs-he bounces everywhere-hence the nickname Tigger. That bouncy happy little boy will be back after the surgery. He may have lots of seizures-but they have never, ever kept him down for long!!

thanks again Dawn. hugs.

thanks so much maryann, u have been a wonderful support and have done a lot to help me thru the emotional part of this.

hugs

Hi Judy, I am so scared right now. No funds are coming in and it's the weekend. I haven't been able to get on FB for ages-gonna try again today. Thank u for sharing it on FB. I only hope I can get into FB today to thank everyone.

hugs!!!

Please everyone, I am begging for help for Tuck, please he is my life. He would make u smile so big if u saw him when he is feeling good. Please help...

Thanks so much to everyone who has donated for Tuck's surgery. It means the world to me.