Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

CoCo - cat too sick to eat has gone to the Bridge

59 posts in this topic

I am so sorry that Coco has gone ahead to wait for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Coco was a very lucky kitty to have shared part of his life with you, his best friend and protector.

I know he loved you very much and had a wonderful life with you

Godspeed Coco and watch over your Daddy and Friend from the Rainbow Bridge.

In deepest sympathy,

Kathy and the Magical Beach Kitties and my special Angels who are busy showing Coco all around the Rainbow Bridge and helping him pick out a special cloud to sit on and watch over you .

I found a spot for him down by the Occoquan river. 38°40′58″N 77°15′39″W

An Algonquian Doeg Indian word, meaning "at the end of the water". I will remember it for the rest of my life, I layed him back to the ground as I knelt and a breeze blew immedately as a bird sang. There were no breezes for the past 2 hours ... Even the deer wanted to make sure it was ok. lol I said no other prayers, but walked to the road. I wonder where I went. I love you CoCo.

That's beautiful, Michael. I don't know if you follow other forums, but there is a sick 10 week old kitten on IMOM that needs surgery, Priscilla. People asked to have their donations to CoCo that he sadly didn't have the chance to use, be transferred to this little kitty. As it happens, IMOM decided to take all of the money raised for CoCo and add it to Priscilla's fund.

CoCo, I think, had something to do with this and is reaching out to help another kitten in need. I never got the chance to donate to CoCo, so I will make a donation to Priscilla in memory of CoCo.

I hope you are doing okay. Take care.

Judy G.

Edited by Judy G

I'm so sorry for your loss, Michael.

Gees, I am so sorry

Please trust that u tried very hard and had the warmth to reach out for help towards this furry little one. God lead u to Imom and knows u tried harder then most.

Thank u for caring and know; as hard as this for me to write as it is to understand; God knows best,,,,,,,,,

;,,,,,may ur paths be safe and may u continue on them continuing to be the good person that u r,,,,,,,,,,Coco is now with Henrie and Izzie and the others, they love the bridge and all it offers,,,,,good wishes I send ur way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

meh. To those of you who are privleged ... CoCo has used one of his nine lives on me. hehe. I never knew a cat to claw me and headbutt me until I settle in. This persumably is Ms. CoCo my (new) cat: heheheh love, love.

304377_444822008892601_1391149981_n.jpg

Edited by CoCo's Michael

heh. yes... how is it that you were ever to know a cat to come back from the dead. I swear it. lol