Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

CoCo - cat too sick to eat has gone to the Bridge

59 posts in this topic

Is there a chance this is just a really bad dental abscess? I'm wondering if there's enough for x-rays, that might help diagnostically to know what the next step is?

Sending in my donation in honor of that very special pupper, Justice, on his 10th birthday! Anyone else want to join me and help CoCo get the help he needs?

YAY RAH Angels.....

This is what we need to do!!!

Kay, THANK YOU for honoring our sweet Justice.....we all know that he is the best, little boy....and he's NOW double digits.....

All kidding aside...CoCo needs our help.....and her Dad is working hard applying to other groups...but, we have to help....that's the bottom line.....

Can we share, cross post and ask all our animal friends to do the same???

We are getting SO MUCH CLOSER...nearly half way there.....

Well, It a very large protrusion from the right side. You can't miss it and they don't want to go over it without the proper procedure. It would be difficult to negotiate just the cytology of the mandibular mass, with out the nessary blood work because they are not entirely convienced of the cause for him electing not to eat themselves. If I had a bad abcess I think I would try to eat with my other teeth. But CoCo Cat thinks differently about it. It is undoubtly painful.

coco_tuesday2.jpg

That whole right side there isn't fat !@

P.S. Strange news. He made a poop. After some discomfort. ...He hasn't pooped in a week. He struggled to get to the littler box but didn't make it there.

Edited by CoCo's Michael

He's trying to be such a GOOD BOY.....ah.....

Michael, I want to thank you for taking such good care of CoCo and watching over him.....so many people would say it's just a cat.....but not you....you are there because you love him.....

He's such a lucky boy.....

Keep up the good work posting, you're doing a great job...and you're communicating with all the angels on what is going on.....that's exactly what you need to do.....

IF you happen to hear anything from the groups you've contacted for help, let us all know...we'll celebrate with you and CoCo....otherwise we will continue to work hard to get funds in.....

SOON we'll be halfway there.....great job for half a days work.....

I'm sorry, thank you to everyone who wanted to help. CoCo has died, just a few minutes ago. I held his paw tightly, but that's about all I could do. Thank you again for all your help.

I am here: http://www.youtube.com/sssquirrel/

and here: http://www.student.nvcc.edu/home/mikearney2/

and here: http://www.facebook.com/michael.kearney.794

Oh Michael, I'm so very sorry. Thank goodness Coco got to spend that last time with you, in a real home with love rather than in a shelter.

It was a precious gift you gave him.

Oh, Michael, I am so, so sorry to hear this. I was just heading over to get an update and donate for CoCo. I am so sorry that we did not have the time and the chance to help CoCo.

You know, you did everything you could to save him, and I was so glad to see he had been approved for fundraising today.

At least you were with him when he passed away, and he is no longer in any pain. You have my deepest, heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

Judy G.

:animcndc_sm:

Oh my God, Michael, I am so, so sorry. I'm glad you were there to help him cross knowing how much you loved him. My thoughts and prayers are with you and CoCo.

Michael, I am SO shocked and sad to read the news of your sweet boy.....

I am so glad that you were able to be with him tonight...know that we all are shocked and saddened to read this news.....because of you CoCo touched the hearts of many here at IMOM.....Sadly, Judy

Oh Micheal,

I am SO very very sorry for your loss. You and Coco will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that you did all you could and worked so very hard to get Coco the help that he needed.

Chris

:minichien6:

I am so very sad to read this. I am so thankful you were there to hold him through his passing. He is now up there with my Mr Precious. I have no words to make the pain and sadness go away. But I do know he is looking down on you very proud that his daddy tried so hard.

Melissa/IMOM

So deeply sorry for your loss Michael.

Well, he was a friend to me. He used to say, "Love, Love" under his breath. Wake me up with violent head butting in bed to get me to stop sleeping in. I've prayed some rosary prayers, offered up his last breaths. I guess I have to ask the maintenace man if he has a shovel. He'll be six feet under the perma-frost down by the occuiquan river. This is going to be hard to do, someone as intelligent as he was. meh.

I am so shocked and saddened. I am so sorry Michael.

RIP little CoCo.

RIP, sweet, beautiful CoCo. Such terribly sad news. Thank you so much for loving and fighting for this wonderful cat.

michael...so very sorry for the loss of coco!!!! sounds like she really was loved, so coco left you knowing that!!!!trust that coco is with so many wonderful fur friends that it will be ahappy place!!

Yeah, the vet called; said she left a message. I told her to tell ppl about IMOM if she could help. :(

If you donated to Coco's treatment and would like a refund, please write to Jacki at treasurer@imom.org within the next 7 days and attach a copy of your electronic receipt. Any donations not refunded will go to our General Emergency fund to assist the next pet in need.

We are moving his thread to our In Loving Memory section, but a shadow will remain in this section as well.

Godspeed, CoCo. You were very loved.

Cindy/IMOM