Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tammy L.

Cookie Knight is at the Bridge :(

604 posts in this topic

This is the link to the Memorial video I made for Cookie. I wasn't able to upload it here on the forum, so I just have to post the link.

Jamie.K

Jamie, I wish I could have been on IMOM ,than the love, and caring you have shown to me, I know Cookie had a wonderful life, due to the fact, of a loving mama, may they always be at our sides, cause their always in our heart's, Cookie ur mama loves & misses you always, please give her confort in knowing you only left in physical form ♥♥

Thank you Janet. Cookie was my baby - he wasn't a cat, he was my friend and m\y buddy. He was full of personality and talked all the time. He followed me all around the house and would be in the window waiting whenever I came home from somewhere. I know you know how that is. I know how much you loved RJ and RJ had a wonderful life, too. One day we'll be reunited with our babies. And, yes, they'll always be in our hearts.

Jamie.K