Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tammy L.

Zoe Wilke - All Funds Raised!

478 posts in this topic

Final Update for this evening.

We have received $180 in donations for Zoe! IMOM Angels are simply the best folks around.

I know we can reach our goal by Monday morning! Please continue to share Zoe's forum page with all your friends and Social Networking sites.

Let's get the word out far and wide that this baby needs our help.

Time to raid those piggy banks. Remember that no amount is ever too small.

I know we can make this happen Angels!

Tammy-IMOM

just got up because zoe wasnt in my room...found her sleeping next to her daddy ( he has the flu and is on the couch )....she is soooooooooooooooo very compassionate.......oh hi baby(she is checking to see what mommy is doing )......time to go back to bed....c u later today.....

I'm up bright and early this morning and I'm posting now as I'll be out all morning and want everyone to know that Zoe needs up...plain and simple...her Momma is doing a GREAT JOB posting...and she's searching for help out side of IMOM...it's the week end...and sometimes it's quiet here on the forum so I want Zoe's Momma to make sure that she knows she's not alone...

Did you read what Laurie from IMOM wrote?? Just in case you missed it - here it is

"She really needs to have surgery on Monday. Zoe's vet noted that the abdominal mass is severely infected and ruptured. This is a very serious condition and it is crucial that the mass be removed before infection spreads any further through Zoe's system."

This is SERIOUS...and needs attended to on MONDAY...Zoe's Momma found help for the initial vet visit...assistance to get her meds for over the week end...now...she's working hard to make this surgery happen...

Can we help? Don't think that your donation would be too small...anything will help...were you going to go to Dunkin Donuts this morning? Perhaps you could just have a nice cup of coffee and breakfast at home today...I know I'm going to do that...

I'll be home around noon and I'll be checking in...

We can make this happen....I know it...

Edited by Judy

Thank you- every bit helps!Please please please i know my angels are out there, i believe in you! I have a little girl who needs this even more than i do-she is simply not ready to lose her little sister! i promised her that when she gets up we would go door to door

in our neighborhood to get donations with the homemade posters she spent all night making! If you are unable to help,i understand(trust me ,i do) but please keep praying for Zoe! and if you can help-PLEASE PLEASE do!!! I believe and i am determined not to give up!!!thank you!!!

Zoe now has $305! But she has a LONG way to go - to reach her goal. If you can help, please click here Help Zoe! . No donation is too small, and every dollar helps.

Thanks, angels!

Cindy/IMOM

2 people like this

I know with your help we can do this. Ive contacted even our celebrity friends such as Dick Goddard and Ellen.two people that care about animals!!!!! I have also left messages with fetch a cure and called the vet back with some more organizations that the vet would need to call themselves!!! Please, again, if you see this and can donate to help Zoe-please do so. Everyone of you even just reading about our Zoe is so special....thanks a bunch

Can we help? Don't think that your donation would be too small...anything will help...were you going to go to Dunkin Donuts this morning? Perhaps you could just have a nice cup of coffee and breakfast at home today...I know I'm going to do that...

Boy, do I need my Dunkin coffee this morning, BUT ZOE NEEDS IT MORE!

please let us know how your daughter's neighborhood campaign goes today. Good Luck Mandy.

my vets office posted it on their website as well as one employee posted on her own fb wall!!!! Zoe should feel so loved....there are many people out there that are trying to help her.....thank you for giving up your Dunkin coffee this morning AJ's Pride, it means so very much! It is very difficult to ask for help like this , i am putting myself out there ,basically begging to alot of people, that we dont know, we know or our families and friends know. I have to do what i have to do for my puppy. she needs all of us together so I hope noone thinks negatively for doing this. One day our lives will turn around and i too will be able to help those that have either helped me and my family or that just plain old need help! I was brought up to give back and help those in need also..and we are raising our daughter to do the same.At school she just received an award for helping children with special needs at her school- her response is that she loves doing it!!!! So we are good people and come from great parents who brought us up right .... again THANK YOU!!!!

I just posted this on my FB. Hopefully some donations will be generated for Zoe.

Please angels, we CAN do this. We have made miracles happen before with a bit of Magic and I KNOW we can do it again. I have lots of faith in all the angels here.

Look at what Zoe's human sister is doing to try to help. They are doing everything they can to get Zoe all fixed up. I know we can skip the fancy coffee, skip going out to lunch, dig in our couch cushions and cars and look in all our coat pockets to give a donation for Zoe.

I'm back for a half an hour and I am so happy to see the latest funds update....

How EXCEPTIONALLY SWEET of your daughter to make posters for Zoe...

IMOM angels....it's very cold here in Ohio but the sun is shining beautifully...perhaps that a sign from :magicmoon: that we need to work HARD today to get funds in for Zoe...

Her Momma is really trying...and YES, it's hard to ask strangers for donations...but, it's not like you are sitting back and just waiting...you are working hard right along with us...that's what we like to see...

GOOD LUCK today with the fund raising...I don't know how people can resist a little girl and her dog???

IMOM angels...Dick Goddard is a local hero here in Ohio...he has worked 50 yrs. to help the animals here...he does a yearly calendar and the proceeds go to many of the area shelters and rescues...

You mentioned your veterinary clinic...which brought to mind...IF they are a member of AAHA...they can ask for a grant to help needy animals...

All that takes is a telephone call...as soon as you read this get a call in before they close and ask if they are a member of the AAHA...IF, they are...ask if Zoe would qualify for a grant...and tell them they can find the information on the AAHA website...ONLY THE VET CLINIC can ask for funding...not the owners of the animal in need.....

my vet is not part of that organization AAHA but is still trying other orgs to help...pet supplies plus is allowing us to put up posters.... see you in a while!

YAY RAH to Pet Supplies Plus...and your vet....

IMOM angels...Zoe is getting a lot of support...which is GREAT...and her vet and the pet supply store are wonderful in helping out...

The word is being spread...and that's what's most important...

Can you see that little girl going door to door with her posters about her dog?

I know that I sure would give to her...how couldn't you??

I just donated...this is the first time that I've donated to this organization. I hope I did it right. If not, what do I need to do to make sure that Zoe gets the benefit of the donation?

Total:pixel.gif$50.00 USDPurpose:pixel.gifZoe Wilke

I just donated...this is the first time that I've donated to this organization. I hope I did it right. If not, what do I need to do to make sure that Zoe gets the benefit of the donation?

Total:pixel.gif$50.00 USDPurpose:pixel.gifZoe Wilke

Sounds like you did just right, Amy.

Thank you for the donation, and welcome to IMOM. We hope you'll stay around and get to know more about the IMOM volunteers and their fans, and of course, the PINS (pets in need).

omg how grateful we are.....SWIFT PRINTERS IN PARMA HTS, OHIO JUST DONATED 100 FLYERS FOR US TO GO AROUND. WE ALREADY WENT TO PET STORES AND THE LIBRARY. HAVE BEEN RUNNING SO MUCH FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH..SO NOW HOME AND EATING CHECKING ON OUR PUPPY (WHO JUST GAVE ME KISSES) AND WE WILL BE BACK OUT HITTING THE PAVEMENT.

THE OWNER OF SWIFT PRINTERS EVEN COPIED mADDY'S HOMEMADE FLYER IN COLOR- HOW NICE WAS THAT? i do not know where we are at with donations...if anyone has an update will you please let me know?????

Thank you Amy and everyone else who donated!!!!

Great -- glad I did it right!

I will definitely stick around. Got your info off of my sister's fb page. And I posted on mine.

omg how grateful we are.....SWIFT PRINTERS IN PARMA HTS, OHIO JUST DONATED 100 FLYERS FOR US TO GO AROUND. WE ALREADY WENT TO PET STORES AND THE LIBRARY. HAVE BEEN RUNNING SO MUCH FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH..SO NOW HOME AND EATING CHECKING ON OUR PUPPY (WHO JUST GAVE ME KISSES) AND WE WILL BE BACK OUT HITTING THE PAVEMENT.

THE OWNER OF SWIFT PRINTERS EVEN COPIED mADDY'S HOMEMADE FLYER IN COLOR- HOW NICE WAS THAT? i do not know where we are at with donations...if anyone has an update will you please let me know?????

Thank you Amy and everyone else who donated!!!!

Maryann - Great team effort by your family. It's great the Parma businesses are supporting the cause-- GO TEAM GO!

I lived for a while in Michigan, and you know the rivalry between the two states when it comes to their college teams, but for the cause of animals in need-- we are one team!

The board members of IMOM and the volunteers designated to handle the funding records are the only ones who have access and the ability to update. They will check in when they can, and update all of us who are cheering for you. Until that time, there won't be anything official, but we do know there's at least $50 more in Zoe's funds from her fan Amy J. A N D- the word is spreading that a pup in Parma needs some help.

Only a few weeks ago my oldest baby needed surgery to remove two lumps. The surgery went well, but after a week, all his stitches came out for one of the incisions and we needed to immediately resew that. Having just put so much money into the surgeries, and being between paychecks, we were unable to fully afford the revision surgery he needed. North Royalton Animal Hospital helped us gather a donation of $75 so we could proceed with the surgery.

Here's paying it forward, and praying for you and your family.

Edited by SnoogNMonster

North Royalton Animal Hospital is the reason we are here! they have been so helpful giving us names of organizations.... I am truly grateful to all of you! just in from going up and down our street. I believe this will help- i pray this helps! too tired to go out anymore with my legs, but i am still posting and reposting. I believe after the $50.00 donation from Amy -we are at $635.00 ! not bad so far-right!!!!!! c'mon guys- heres to Zoe !!!! thanks for the continued support

Mandy, I want to say THANK YOU for working SO HARD to help with fund raising for your Zoe...I know that your Momma is SO PROUD of you...

I also want to thank all the wonderful businesses around your area that have joined in with your cause...

What a wonderful update here on the forum...

What a great funds update...$785.00.....

One of the most influential people in my life has a birthday tomorrow...Claire turns 90 yrs. old and I am proud to say she is my Mentor, my friend and like a Mom to me...

In Claire's honor I will match the next $100.00 donated to Zoe...

PLEASE, take my money in honor of a wonderful woman who all her life has helped animals in need...she will be so proud when she hears this...

Edited by Judy

Zoe was given a middle name years ago when she refused to come in from outside. This is something i used to do with my preschoolers and now with my kindees for fun- i just make up whatever middle name i want, so our dog Jessie is either Jessie Lynn or jess bess or buford.and more recently yoyo. Zoes middle name is Elizabeth Montgomery (yes- da da , da da da dadad) from bewiched!!! she is also known as mumford, and most recently hoops!!! they are also called Ethel and Frieda after my besties Aunts! so that is a little more info- she is very loved! thank you for getting to know her.

Mandy, I want to say THANK YOU for working SO HARD to help with fund raising for your Zoe...I know that your Momma is SO PROUD of you...

I also want to thank all the wonderful businesses around your area that have joined in with your cause...

What a wonderful update here on the forum...

What a great funds update...$785.00.....

One of the most influential people in my life has a birthday tomorrow...Claire turns 90 yrs. old and I am proud to say she is my Mentor, my friend and like a Mom to me...

In Claire's honor I will match the next $100.00 donated to Zoe...

PLEASE, take my money in honor of a wonderful woman who all her life has helped animals in need...she will be so proud when she hears this...