Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tammy L.

Zoe Wilke - All Funds Raised!

478 posts in this topic

okay...she is full of vim and vigor today...rubbed it in jessies face that she was going bye bye and NOT her! at the vet (which only took 10 minutes) she was off the wall. i am suprised they didnt give her a sedative.....she was the bounciest ,flounciest puppy there-if it were a nascar race, well folks, zoe would win hands down! she is able to take the cone of shame off in two days unless we are not home, and then just so she doesnt scratch, itch, or nag her wound! doing soooo very well, just love that she has done so well, and the vet was very pleased and could see how much we care for her and the attention we give....it is always nice to here your kids are doing well-right?i will get those pictures soon, it has been crazy here-but will get them too you! thanks to all!

:pawprint: :pawprint: cone of shame....gets in the way of everything! getting stitches out...awesome! your puppy sleeping on the floor next to you......PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!I wish this of every human out there , to have such a wonderful,feeling better ,always gonna love ya pet!

YAY Zoe....I am SO HAPPY for you everyone.....

Who would have thought that the way the week end started weeks ago that Zoe would be Bouncing around like she was winning a Nascar race...SO worth the effort...and you're right....PRICELESS!!!!! Hugs to you all

thank you Judy...it is so hard to believe myself,that my poor puppy who was so sick is so well now! but, i will say it was because of imom,and mostly my tough puppy! she IS strong and a fighter- i just knew people would want to help her-she is soooo lovable! ive gotten so many kisses today and i am thrilled..thank you everyone for believing in her and us! we will always be grateful!

another faboulus day at our house ...the girls are inseperable.we still have to crate zoe at times because she scoots across the floor because she itches. and we cant take the chance of her opening the wound! she is a HAM

so much getting into things today...making up for lost time i guess!

crate back into garage......cone of shame ..off and fiesty zoe back to her self!!!!!! things are good

Back to her old self and very happy to be rid of the cone and the crate, I am sure! I love happy endings...now we are just waiting for the photos. :biggrin:

Give Zoe a big hug from me.

Judy G.

so apparently dogs pay no attention to uninvited lil guest......neither zoe or jessie let me know we had a field mouse in the house and they just looked at me (didnt bark at the mouse) but looked at me as though i was a fool for standing on the couch! and our lil zoe looked at me , as if to say, uh mom-that is my couch! the nerve! i know elephants are afraid,but what about dogs??? judy, dont worry pictures to come, having camera issues!

Maryann, just checking in and smiling as I'm reading your post about the mouse...we had a field mouse eating out of the cat dish and the cat was right there!!

I wanted to let you know that after tomorrow my computer is going to be down for a week or so...we are in the middle of getting new flooring so if I don't post and you don't see me around the forum I wanted you to know that all is well just no computer.....

I am so happy that Zoe is back to her normal self....bravo.....thanks for all your help on the forum...what a wonderful way to pay it forward as Wayne Dawson would say.....Judy

your very welcome..and if ok i will TRY to pick up a lil more to help out!

zoe is so LOVED!!!!!! that is all i can say....Maddy and i have such a great time with her and again are so grateful to everyone that helped with her surgery.I can repay by trying to help others with kind words and to listen to them, i hope this helps them as it did me when i was so stressed! it was always good knowing YOU were there!:claphands:

zoe is my official superhero...never in a million years did i think for one moment her recovery after major surgery would be so quick! today before i went to work my husband(as i was online with imom) asked me if i wanted to "snuggle"......i thought that was strange so i went into our room and found daddy and my baby puppy on the bed!!!zoe hasnt been able to get on our bed for a while, its a taller bed, so i was so excited to see her there -i snuggled them both!!!!!love you jes and zoe(dad and maddy too):heart:

zoe is looking out the window (on the couch) watching the rain...kinda sad looking outside, but we will clean today!

zoe is looking out the window (on the couch) watching the rain...kinda sad looking outside, but we will clean today!

But all the world is her stage now!

Otis says "Hi".

couldnt have said it better myself!!! hi otis

wish i could take my pups on the train ride today....can u imagine???????????????lol!!!!!!

little stinker goes straight back where the deer lay in our back yard. mommy still takes her by the leash and daddy gives her space, the one time i do it-she wont come back in the house.....out i go into the muddy , yucky back yard ! see ya tomorrow

i am in awe of HOW amazing you guys are here at imom....helping so many of our babies, and the stress of it all! i try hard to keep up with all of the forums and it can get very difficult to do, i am still trying to play catch up...and read every post-wow!!!!!!!!!!! again, you are amazing and thank you for all of the pets you have helped!!!!

my mom came over today and was just amazed at how great our zoe looks!!!! she gave lots of hugs and kisses out so it was so cool. my mom is totally impressed-and she said zoe is awesome!!!! i know right?

Wish we could see how Zoe looks...:P Still waiting for a photo...;)

Seriously, it is great to hear how well she is doing. And I do appreciate you sticking around and keeping us updated. So many times we never hear back from owners after their animal's surgery, and I always wonder how they are doing. It's also great that you decided to stick around for all the other PINs on IMOM. Everybody needs a little encouragement and advice.

Give Zoe a kiss and a belly rub from me.

Take care,

Judy G.

I promise i will send some pictures soon! Dan is the one who knows how to do all of that, and hes working hard since i cant.....but soon, i promise! I love trying to help others..i wish i could offer donations, but i cant afford it-so the next best thing is to listen to people and be here for them when their pets are in need! paying it forward like everyone who has helped me!!!!thank you!

I promise i will send some pictures soon! Dan is the one who knows how to do all of that, and hes working hard since i cant.....but soon, i promise! I love trying to help others..i wish i could offer donations, but i cant afford it-so the next best thing is to listen to people and be here for them when their pets are in need! paying it forward like everyone who has helped me!!!!thank you!

Thank you for staying with the forum and helping others who face the same fear and uncertainty that you once did. It is amazing how few do. I hope I'm seeing an official IMOM volunteer in the makingcatwatching.gif

We could turn that one hour a week into a few (many) volunteer hours, couldn't we, Angels?

here are some pics of the girls. these pics were taken today, even though the date says 2008-we forgot to update the date on the camera, sorry. if you look closely, you can see where zoe was shaved, but her fur is growing in super fast....so proud!

post-8904-0-72349200-1335913507_thumb.jp

post-8904-0-61429700-1335913548_thumb.jp

post-8904-0-56734300-1335913567_thumb.jp

post-8904-0-84390300-1335913585_thumb.jp

post-8904-0-23355800-1335913603_thumb.jp

Edited by dmmwilke