Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Judy

Happy, Happy Birthday Lisa!

8 posts in this topic

Lisa (kuhio)...

Sending you wishes for the Happiest of Birthdays...

I am always SO HAPPY to see you on the forum...and I it's a perfect day to THANK YOU for all you do here for the PINs and their parents on IMOM... :thanks3:

:wbd3:

A perfect icon for you today...please do have a W.B.D......Hugs, Judy

Lisa,

We wish you all the very best in the coming year; and hope you have a PURRfect birthday.

The Pride

Thanks Ladies. I'm having a wonderful birthday.

We so sorry we misseded ur burfday. We are vewwwwwy happy that it was wunderful.

Happy lated burfday!

Luv,

Tucker and Justice

Adding on to ur 2012 BD wishes (where the heck are 2013 and 14???).

Well gotta give lots of extra hugs and wiggle butts to u this year.

Hi auntie Lisa, I hopes u get lots of hugs and licks and squeaky toys today! I loves that u still comes and visits me. I hope u will alwayz bees a part of my life.

Mommy and me send hugs and love,

Happy Burfday!!!

Love, Justice

Sorry I'm late to wish you Happy Birthday! I hope you and your gang are enjoying the balmy weather. Want to trade? :catonchair

Thank you. I did have a very nice birthday. Bobcat even drew for me one of his very special birthday cards.

Pepper is leading the band (of course) followed by Willow and Cammie. :)

20%20031_zpskeel6qkv.jpg

Edited by kuhio98

1 person likes this

Anchorage weather has been very strange. It was 10 degrees below zero when I got home 2 weeks ago. Then it got up to the 40's and started raining! I've never seen rain in Anchorage in February before. The poor dog sled racers (annual Fur Rondy in February) don't know what to do. They've postponed the races in hopes that we get some snow before the end of the month. It is just too warm for the dogs to run. Sorry you guys are getting all the snow. Wouldn't mind if you'd send some our way. Who knew Alaska would have to go begging for snow? :)