Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Rasta: Pyometra, Surgery Needed ASAP

115 posts in this topic

You said you have "tenatively scheudled Rasta's surgery for tomorrow late afternoon. "

Any chance she can get in today if funds are raised? Or early tomorrow morning instead? I am just afraid tomorrow afternoon is late.......::I'm the worrier:: And all the IMOM Angels are working hard to get this money raised ASAP.

Melissa/IMOM

Edited by Melissa IMOM

Yes, Melissa. We can get her in today or in the morning. The hospital is very accomodating due to Rasta's condition. That would be AWESOME if we can pull that off. A true Christmas miracle!

Thanks Rose for hugs and kisses and support! XOXOXOX

Angels please give the best Christmas present ever, the gift of life. Rasta is such a beauty, please give Rasta and her family the only present they truly want. It will be the best present for yourself as well. Giving from the heart is such a wonderful feeling. Sending Rasta kisses and hugs

Rose

OK now that made my day!!! Now we just have to get her to AFR!

Melissa/IMOM

>>>> From Rasta's mom:

Yes, Melissa. We can get her in today or in the morning. The hospital is very accomodating due to Rasta's condition. That would be AWESOME if we can pull that off. A true Christmas miracle!

IMOM angels...the best thing we could do is get Rasta her surgery today...while we are waiting she is getting sicker and sicker...AND, we are getting there.

We have to wait for Jacki to get back for a funds update...let's work hard to get ALOT OF FUNDS for her to tally...

Rasta's Mom is doing a GREAT JOB of posting and sharing...and Rose is right...we should be feeling pretty darn good about what is happening today...

Ok I think we are REALLY close. I'm sending in my $300 match now so we should be within a few hundred $...Christine

No words Christine. Just tears of JOY! What a blessing you are.

So grateful to you ALL!!!!!

NEWS: $835 raised! $310 needed!

Only $310 more to go!!! Thank you everyone who has donated and supported Rasta and her family. The challenge has ended too as it has been met!

Melissa/IMOM

OK we are REALLY REALLY close. Is it possible to still get Rasta into surgery today?

OK we are REALLY REALLY close. Is it possible to still get Rasta into surgery today?

Rasta's mom says today or early tomorrow.

Okay, I am in! Donation on its way on behalf of my Angel Kitty Kitty! Merry Christmas to Rasta and Rasta's family! The Angels are flying today! Better schedule that surgery much earlier because the goal will be met! Don't fret! Keep us updated because there are a lot of worriers on board here...no pun intended! We love them all, whether our own or others!

Hope and Angel Kitty Kitty

Can Rasta get in today for surgery. Hate to have to wait over night. Come on angels let's get her in. IT's ANOTHER CHALLENGE!!

I'll match $205; everything over goes to the GF

WE ARE AT AFR!!!! Someone break out the bananas for me!!!!

AFR AFR AFR = ALL FUNDS RAISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa/IMOM

HOW EXCITING! Shouldn't be long now! Today is the day!

Can Rasta get in today for surgery. Hate to have to wait over night. Come on angels let's get her in. IT's ANOTHER CHALLENGE!!

I'll match $205; everything over goes to the GF

WOW...

Rasta's Mom...it sounds as if we can really make it SOON

Can you call Banfield to see if they can get her in TONIGHT!!!!!

Judy

WOW...

Rasta's Mom...it sounds as if we can really make it SOON

Can you call Banfield to see if they can get her in TONIGHT!!!!!

Judy