Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Tyberious - kitten needs surgery tomorrow

35 posts in this topic

Feliway has helped many kitties stop inappropriate spraying. Maybe the vet can do a check for a bladder infection?

As for the collars, I used a regular very stretchy kitty one and put it on my one cat. Then I shook the bottle of Feliway, and slowly squirted a bit into his collar.

Maybe a room where Edward can recuperate and have his box and food plus Feliway would be an idea for a week or so.

Ty could be developing a hernia - that can happen with spays and other abdominal surgeries. Can you take him in at the same time, if it is the same vet?

Hugs and kissies to your boys!

Update time! Edward had a HUUUGE absess on his shoulder >.< now it's stitched up but he's licked it so much it opened again... back to the vet tomorrow. we're putting a cover on the dog kennel so he wont spray anymore.. angry little kitty.

Tyberious had a hernia. it was caused by the type of material his belly was stitched with. thankfully, the vet fixed the problem and did not charge for it. :)

I'll post pictures of my little babies.. It was amazing to wake up with both of them snuggling with me.. God gives us little rewards for our efforts. thanks for all the advice and encouragement, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ty and Ed opened their presents early! I don't know how they ONLY got to those ones and not the others... How cute.. :)

Edward got staples to keep his wound together, and is not very excited about it/ :P

here are a couple pictures of my babies :)post-8478-0-41245900-1324962966_thumb.jppost-8478-0-95696400-1324962899_thumb.jp

I've been following and checking on both Tyberious and Edward !!!

Thank you coming over and posting on Bandit's Thread ... your support means so very much, especially at this most difficult time for my BBB.

You've got a LOT of people here who are very experienced, and offer some great advice and support. Ty's picture as a kitten reminded me of my Bandit ... cept Bandit was a bit fuzzier. (He has long fur).

I'm glad MOM was able to help with Ty's initial problem. And it's good to hear both boys are on the mend and hopefully will be back to themselves soon !!! :wub:

I found this pic back in '09 and saved it cuz it looked like my Baby ... and a friend fixed it up. So... we would like to wish you, your boyfriend, Ty and Ed a VERY

2wdnksp.jpg

Sending ALL of our LOVE,

NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER ~

Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

:heart::heart:

Edward and Little Ty are being lovely little snots. Edward hasn't peed on anything for almost 2 days and Tyberious snuggles with me in the morning. Both of them want outside everyday, but i'm keeping a close eye on them... obviously they aren't meant to be outdoor kitties. I think I might bring out edward's harness and start taking them on walks... i don't know if anyone has actually tried to walk a cat but everytime i've tried to do this, i've gotten a lot of angry response and scratches. :/ any tips on walking kitties?

ohhh my goodness, that is an ADORABLE picture of Bandit. My mom has a cat named bandit, and she is the crankiest little thing. :) she also drools when she's happy, including when she watches the mouse on a computer screen. the result of this is kitty drool all over the screen. :D

I'm so glad to have found IMOM, not only because my baby is safe but because i'm a young mom and need lots of advice for my little ones, because they're SO different from eachother. :) thank you!!!

also, if you haven't already, check out a little video called Simon's Cat on youtube. my favorite is "double trouble" this guy KNOWS cats ":)

Glad to hear all is well!

To make indoors more interesting for them, maybe add a few inexpensive toys and give the toys a shot of catnip spray!

hehehe, i put catnip on their scratching pad last night and my boys went nuts!!! cutest thing ever, Thank you IMOM for making my home happy. :))