Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarah C.

Lacey Glucksman Mammory Cancer

92 posts in this topic

To all of you who have responded to Bill's donation challenge, Thank You. Every donation, large or small is going to a great need and is very much appreciated. If you are moved to donate even after this challenge, it's not too late. Again, thanks...Sheldon

Anyone know how we can get Sarah to post an update at 9PM? I need to know how much to send in....

I don't know if Sarah is going to see your post...perhaps an email to IMOM will let you know what you need...

you can try

gf@imom.org

and tell them you're ready to send in your matching challenge and you need the amount to match...

Have a good day at work tomorrow...we'll miss your posts...Judy

forgot to mention, tell them you're not going to be able to post tomorrow as you are working so you wanted to make sure to get your money in for Lacey tonight so they wouldn't have to wait...Judy

DONATION UPDATE:

Currently we have received $420 but $160 of that will be matched, so we should be at $580

That is WONDERFUL !!! Folks this puts us well over half way to our goal. We only need $356 to get this baby into surgery.

I know we can do this. You Angels have been so amazing and generous today. We have been raising funds for 3 pets today.

Keep spreading the word to everyone you know, we are getting so close!

Thank you all so much for your support.

Tammy-IMOM

Bill I will be your contact for the evening. Send me an e-mail at gf@imom.org and I will most certainly give you at total.

Well I don't think $160.00 is enough....

So I tripled it instead....

$500.00 more just went in!

BRING IT Cat Paws!!!! I love it!!

Hey Bill- Did I tell you my $30 gets matched at a later date..... do you want to add that $30 to your $160?

:motimonkey:

Did I tell you how good it is to have you back?

Hey Bill- Did I tell you my $30 gets matched at a later date..... do you want to add that $30 to your $160?

:motimonkey:

Did I tell you how good it is to have you back?

I'm pretty sure it was added! LOL =)~

It's sure good to be back!

You truly are an Angel :Angel15: Bill.

Lacey has reached ALL FUNDS RAISED!!!!!! and here they come :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

She will now get her life saving surgery.

There are simply no words, but thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You IMOM folks are the most amazing people ever. I am so humbled!

I know if Lacey could, she would kiss your face!

Thank you so very much,

Tammy-IMOM

Edited by Tammy IMOM

Thanks Judy! I'm on it! =)

Thank you Bill for your great idea and generosity and all of you who supported this effort. Shel

I'm so happy that Lacey's going to get the care that is needed. =)

IMOM Family,

I'm at a loss for words and just blown away by the generosity of everyone. Thank you so very very much for helping us reach our goal for Lacey. Will send you an updated picture soon. Very Grateful...SheldonWill send you an updated picture soon. Very Grateful...Sheldon

How soon can Lacey get her surgery? What an amazing day at iMOM!!! I am so happy for you and your girl!! Please let us know so we can start thinking POSITIVE THOUGHTS for her recovery. Judy

Good Morning Everyone,

Last night was incredible and we are all so grateful for the funds that have been raised. I spoke with the Vets office this morning and I will be bringing Lacey in on Sunday morning to have her stitches removed and for the Vet to check her prior to his scheduling the next surgery. But without having raised the funds we would not be moving forward this quickly. With much appreciation...Sheldon

I just don't know what to say to you AMAZING ANGELS OUT THERE!!!! Bill - boy do we sure love having you back!!! And everyone who made Bill SWEAT IT OUT by making a donation THANKS!!!!!!

Sheldon - I'm so happy for you guys. You've met an amazing group of people here at IMOM. Sorry I wasn't able to get on earlier to post (or last night) between my paying job/IMOM volunteer/kids and fur kids it can be a challenge that's for sure!

SENDING Lacey LONG BELLY RUBS!

I'm gonna make it because of all your help...for Laceypost-8418-0-04538400-1323406576_thumb.jp

:'-) Sniff :'-) Hugs baby girl!

If I start naming all of you that have either contributed financially or with your encouraging postings, I'm afraid that I'll leave someone out and I don't want to offend any of you. But you know who you are and we're very grateful for your show of support. Originally Lacey was scheduled to have her stitches removed on Monday, but after speaking to the Vets office this morning we were able to get her appointment bumped up to Sunday. I realize it's only one day, but we'll be able to let you all know just a little sooner when she will have her next surgery. Lacey seems to have had a really good day today being her usual spunky self...Sheldon

Last night we had a very severe thunderstorm. The clash of the thunder and lightning woke me up and only a few seconds later I heard Lacey barking too. She is usually ok when it just rains, but with the thunder and lightning she lets it be known that she wanted company. So I spent some time just petting her, scratching her behind the ears and rubbing her belly until the storm moved far enough away for all of us to get more rest. The remainder of the night she slept very comfortably with my daughter. She enjoyed a morning snack and has had a pretty normal day. Very soon it will be meal time which she thoroughly enjoys. Tomorrow she'll be visiting with the Vet to get her stitches removed from her emergency surgery (nearly 2 weeks ago), get scheduled for the next surgery (removal of mammary nodules) and then I hope we'll be able to give her a bath. Will keep you posted...Sheldon