Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tammy L.

Honey Goldfarb-Saved from the streets

64 posts in this topic

Well, I just checked: Honey Bunch is undergoing her surgery right now! They are suturing her belly on one side and her three bad teeth are being pulled on the other side at the same time!!! Oh, I am so nervous, I can hardly sit: the house is super-clean, because that's how I deal with stress...

We'll send an update on how she is doing post-surgery. Hugs to all!

Honey is doing great - waking up from the surgery without any problems so far. We'll be picking her up in about an hour.

Thanks again, everyone! Yulia

We had to carry our poor girley home... She can't walk yet. Honey was so doped up yesterday, yet she rolled over for a belly rub as soon as we sat down together, and that's how we stayed: her on my lap, being ressured that we all still loved her, my husband getting me things. Thank good ness our daughter was already asleep so that her older sibling was getting all the attention.

Aww ~ Sweet Honey wanting belly rubs.

I'm so glad she's home. She'll recover much faster with her family.

Hope to hear she's hopping around soon. Please give her a belly rub from me.

Honey's Home !!!! Oh Yulia I am so very happy to read this. Doing a happy dance :happydance:

Awww she wants belly rubs, after all when a little girl's hurting, all she wants is her mommy.

We are so relieved that surgery went well.

Sending her lots of love, healing thoughts and belly rubs too.

Tammy-IMOM

Hoping that our sweet Honey is more herself today...I know that each day she is going to start feeling better and better...she has you for a Momma and a wonderful little sister that is going to make sure she is doing well. Judy

Honey is in much better spirits today'!!! Eating already, walking around, being the love bug that we adore so much. Big hugs to all IMOMers!

She is 100 percent back to normal, our little tough girl! Decided to jump up into my lap on the couch last night instead of waiting for me to pick her up... The trple-decker surgery went easier than the heartworm treatment. Thanks to all the angels!

Hey mama, we need some new pictures!!! :rolleyes: It is truly amazing how resilient animals can be.

They loose a limb and simply adapt and keep living life as if nothing has changed. Bless her little heart.

Since sweet Honey is doing so well, I am going to be moving her topic over to Happy Endings.

Her story has been so touching for all us. From the streets, to heartworm to amputation to a loving furever home! This has truly is one very Happy Ending for a very lucky girl.

Give that sweetie a big hug and kiss from all her friends at IMOM!

Tammy-IMOM

Edited by Tammy IMOM

Guess what we have!!!!!

Pictures of Honey!

Everyone at IMOM wishes Honey and her family a very healthy and happy future!

Tammy-IMOM

Isn't she CUTE!!!

What a great photo...and I bet she's feeling GREAT.....Thanks!!! Judy

She's looking downright festive in her jacket! What a regal little girl.