Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Sarah has pyometra, needs surgery ASAP

78 posts in this topic

Matthew, thank you for the updates on Sarah. We're as thrilled as you are!!! And thank you for spreading the word about pyometra. We always ask owners to do that as their way of paying IMOM back, but I suspect that very few do. Once their own problem is resolved, it's "out of sight, out of mind." It's nice to see someone who follows through and who cares about preventing other pets from suffering.

Hope you feel better soon.

Is anyone else not able to open the pics of Sarah's uterus? Bandit's mom, Donna, told me an error page came up, so I checked it out, and I got the same.

It's such a powerful image that I hope it's just a temporary glitch.

Hoping Sarah has her full wiggle butt going.

I also got an error message. Says "you don't have permission to view the attachment" (and I'm logged in, so that's not the problem).