Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Melissa 1

Fluffy Rostomyan

87 posts in this topic

See every penny is working, look at that Chip-In go up.

Chip In makes it really easy to donate *and* you get to see where we're at on meeting a fundraising goal. :)

Aida...I am guessing that you live in California and have a totally fenced in back yard for your other pets...Do they get to come into the house? They need to have human contact, but I can tell you're a good pet Mom...I'm guessing they come in and out...

Please keep the updates coming...things are looking good...

Good job cleaning the outside...you must wipe down everything inside also...Judy

FLuffy is an angel...so playful ..happy...so friendley....postive engery..smart..joyful puppy!

IM SO HAPPY THAT HIS IN MY LIFE AN CANT WAIT TILL HE GETS HOME

Yea!!!!!!!!!! We got today's treatment covered. $150 more for tomorrow only needed. I will let the vet know right now that we are covered for today!

Great news. THANK YOU SO much to everyone who donated and cross posted, or has tried to help Fluffy in any way!

Melissa/IMOM

Yes he had his shots but not a parvo shot i never heard of parvo before till now

i got 2 other dogs an a cat but they live outside an there older but yes i cleaned the hole backyard ...Fluffy lives inside

If you want to educate yourself about parvo, this is a good website to read: Canine Parvovirus

And here is information on the vaccinations that your puppy should get: AAHA vacc. guidelines for dogs. Parvo is one of the "core" (required) vaccinations. The "non-core" vaccines listed in the 2nd table are ones that might be recommended too, depending on your dog's circumstances.

No comment on your other pets living outside.

Aida...I am guessing that you live in California and have a totally fenced in back yard for your other pets...Do they get to come into the house? They need to have human contact, but I can tell you're a good pet Mom...I'm guessing they come in and out...

Please keep the updates coming...things are looking good...

Good job cleaning the outside...you must wipe down everything inside also...Judy

Yes of course..inside and out

Litterock California

yes is fenced and an acre to run an play :)

i fixed the garage area just for them

Aida,

I just donated $109.00 so that Fluffy can have his treatment today and be on the way, financially, to tomorrow's session. I hope he is feeling better very soon.

Pam

Only $107 more to go only to cover tomorrow! WOW!

Thank you to all the IMOM supporters and donors out there. We are truly thankful for your donations to ensure Fluffy's full Parvo treatment. We are almost there!

Melissa/IMOM

Yea!!!!!!!!!! We got today's treatment covered. $150 more for tomorrow only needed. I will let the vet know right now that we are covered for today!

Great news. THANK YOU SO much to everyone who donated and cross posted, or has tried to help Fluffy in any way!

Melissa/IMOM

OH THANK YOU ..THANK YOU ..THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU ....THANK YOU...THANK YOU ...THANK YOU !!!!

Aida,

I just donated $109.00 so that Fluffy can have his treatment today and be on the way, financially, to tomorrow's session. I hope he is feeling better very soon.

Pam

AWWW THANK YOU PAM THANK YOU

I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES .....THANK YOU

Hey Pam...that's in honor of our favorite little guy FENDI!!!!!

I am THRILLED to see that Fluffy is on a roll...

Aida...thanks for the update on your inside outside dogs...I know that the weather is BEAUTIFUL year round in California and your babies have the best of both worlds...

I know you will be talking to your vet about vaccinating against parvo now...Fluffy is going to be well soon...I hope that he was able to keep his food down and is getting stronger every time you check in...will be anxious to see the next update from the vet...Judy

What a great job the IMOM angels have done...Fluffy is doing better and the funds are coming in...YAY RAH...

Let's get that balance in so tomorrow we can just keep reading updates and not have to worry that Fluffy needs more money.....

I can tell that Aida is so happy...and we are happy too.....Judy

JUST CALLED THE VET ... FLUFFY IS EATING BUT HE DID VOMIT :(

HIS GETTIN HIS TREATMENT AN HOPFUL HE'LL RECOVER AFTER 3 DAYS

At least he ate...sorry to hear he vomited but he's at the clinic and getting the treatment he needs...and the vet will be monitoring him closely.

You hang in there...keep checking in to see what's happening and post...we will be here for you and Fluffy...I know it seems like he's gone for a long time...but he needs his treatment to get well again...

Hang in there...Judy

I have NEWS: Don't you all love it when I have news? smile.gif We have other donations that are not through the Chip In above for Fluffy.

The total needed now is only $7.00!

Melissa/IMOM

Such adorable pics of this little guy. Only $7.00 needed to be at AFR and then we can break out the bananas!

The Chip in is missing $100 separate donation(s) that has been made.

Melissa/IMOM

Oh Kathy, you know that made me cry right. Of course! *sigh*....

Thank you so much for that final donation to make this fur baby be at AFR! ALL FUNDS RAISED!

Melissa/IMOM