Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vicky T - IMOM

Grey Grey Dick - Hernia in the diaphragm

106 posts in this topic

How is our favorite Grey Grey doing these days? Is he still having lots of fluid or is his body handling it better now? I haven't posted much, but I've been very worried about him. I hope he is still fighting and getting better.

Folks,

We've been hoping Tiffany would post herself, but since she has not, I am sad to report that Grey Grey has gone to the Bridge. He developed a complication over the weekend, which they suspect was a blood clot, and passed away.

Thank you to everyone who donated to him, supported him here, and cared. Although it is small comfort, Tiffany knows everything that could have been done, was done, and that Grey Grey mattered to many people. :broken_heart:

Godspeed, sweet boy. :animcndc_sm: You were very loved.

Cindy/IMOM

Very, very sad to hear this. Thanks for letting us know, Cindy. I, too, am glad that IMOM donors were able to give Grey Grey a chance at recovery and some more time with his mom where he was feeling better.

Tiffany, I'm sorry for your loss. If you want to talk, please know that we're here to listen. We've all been through this and know how tough it is. :broken_heart:

Tiffany ~ I'm so sorry for your loss.

I fell in love with your little Grey Grey and admired his fighting spirit and brave soul.

Rest well little one. Until we meet again.

Tiffany,

This saddens me beyond words. I so thought Grey Grey had beaten the odds and was going to make it. I am so very sorry for your loss, after fighting so hard and doing everything in your power to try to save him. I know you will miss him terribly, but I think he would not have made it the 3 years that he did without you and your care for him. We are all grieving for him along with you.

Judy G.

Tiffany, If you are out there, please know we grieve with you for Grey-Grey.