Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Ascot

32 posts in this topic

Jacki & Pete-

My heart is breaking over your loss :( Ascot was just a youngster.....I can't tell you how sorry I am that his time with you was so short...but I know it was filled with all the love in the world.

Magic and all our other Bridge kids will look after him......Godspeed sweet Ascot.

Vicky M

:animcndc_sm:

Jacki and Pete,

Was so sorry to hear this news; sending lots of gentle hugs to you all.

I know Zoom was there to "pay it forward" and meet this beautiful playful kitty ...she just loved cats!

Susan

Dearest Jacki and Pete,

Words cannot describe how terribly sorry I am for your loss. I know what a terrible shock it is to loose one of your fur babies so suddenly --- and my heart aches for you both, and your babies who I know have been grieving too. :rose:

9.gif

Please know y'all are always in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

I know Magic is taking good care of his brother. :rose:

With all of our Love,

Always and Forever,

Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

Some days are harder than others. I'm missing my baby boy so much today. :felineicon:

Sending hugs to u and Pete. I know Ascot is with u every day, but it's so hard not to have them physically with u.

My love to u both.

{{{{{{{{{{{Jacki and Pete}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you, Kathy. We never get over missing them, do we? Once they have touched our hearts they remain there forever. :felineicon: