Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tammy L.

Rusty McKinley

6 posts in this topic

Rusty is a 8 yr old Retriever Mix who was diagnosed with Pyometra.

She needed life saving surgery! IMOM was able to make a token pledge to help with this surgery.

None of this would be possible without the generosity of the wonderful donors, who contribute to IMOM so we have emergency funds available to pledge for pets like Rusty.

We are seeing so many cases of Pyometra. Remember a fully spayed female doesn't get Pyometra.

Spay& Neuter...it's the right thing to do.

Tammy-IMOM:dal:

Good Morning!

Rusty is going in for her blood work this morning, to prepare her for her surgery tomorrow morning.

It's funny cause it's like she knows what's going on. She's been so happy the last few days, jumping, being so silly, and rolling on the ground wanting her belly scratched. Guess she senses she will be herself again real soon.

Thank you all so much....I can not express how thankfull my entire family is! I am going to make sure I inform my family and friends how important it is to neuter or spay our pets. If I would have known this could I happen, I would have spayed Rusty years ago, but we thought she'd be ok. We are just very thankful for programs like IMOM. THANK YOU!

She needed life saving surgery! IMOM was able to make a token pledge to help with this surgery.

None of this would be possible without the generosity of the wonderful donors, who contribute to IMOM so we have emergency funds available to pledge for pets like Rusty.

We are seeing so many cases of Pyometra. Remember a fully spayed female doesn't get Pyometra.

Tammy-IMOMdal.gif

motimonkey.gifWednesday, June 30th

Good Morning!

My husband just dropped off Rusty for her surgery. I will keep you posted throughout the day.

Good Morning!

Rusty is going in for her blood work this morning, to prepare her for her surgery tomorrow morning.

It's funny cause it's like she knows what's going on. She's been so happy the last few days, jumping, being so silly, and rolling on the ground wanting her belly scratched. Guess she senses she will be herself again real soon.

Thank you all so much....I can not express how thankfull my entire family is! I am going to make sure I inform my family and friends how important it is to neuter or spay our pets. If I would have known this could I happen, I would have spayed Rusty years ago, but we thought she'd be ok. We are just very thankful for programs like IMOM. THANK YOU!

motimonkey.gifWednesday, June 30th

Good Morning!

My husband just dropped off Rusty for her surgery. I will keep you posted throughout the day.

Tammy-IMOMdal.gif

Edited by luvNpets

aktion033.gif Rusty is out of surgery and doing well. Her blood work showed that she is a bit anemic, but the vet says it's normal under the circumstances. Thank you IMOM and all donors for helping make this possible. Rusty thanks you too! We will bring her home this afternoon!

hugs.gif

Rusty is home now. She had a very hard night. She is in pain and hates her meds, but we sneak them in good food. She is frustrated with that cone she has to wear, but the vet said she'll get used to it. I'll keep you posted on her recovery!

Once again thank you very much for your support!

thanks3.gif

Hoping Rusty had a better night last night and is resting comfortably today.

Those darn cones certainly take a bit to get used to. I bet she will be back to herself in no time at all!

Sending her good healing thoughts!

Tammy-IMOM :dal: